It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hiker Disappears Without a Trace in Washington State

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So, kind of an obnoxious question, but can we rule out the crazy hermit abduction theory? Being that far out and at that high elevation seems to be just about impossible that anyone could live out there for any period of time. IF she had stopped by Spada lake or the river on the way for a break and disappeared, then that would be my guess, but I don't think it fits this location.

Although, this is not too far from where those women where shot hiking ten years ago, I wonder if there could be a connection?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I live at the eastern edge of the cascades and at a ranch neighboring my property a horse tragically died. The rancher simply left the horse out for carrion birds. Vultures and eagles stripped the horse down to the bones within a few hours.

We also have brown bear, mountain lions, coyotes and wolves around here. The terrain can also get extremely rugged, rocky and steep. In other words, as my grandmother used to say after surviving the Russian revolution and scarlet fever, "It's very easy to die". I might add, it's easy to die and have your remains vanish from the face of the earth.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This young woman disappeared weeks ago and they had one of the biggest search operations in the history of Washington and haven't found a trace of her. This happened around the same time another hiker was found dead in a stream not too far away from that area. This is in a pretty rugged area, which doesn't see a huge amount of visitors, though it's not real far from civilization. This is a mystery, not a conspiracy, and it makes me wonder if possibly a cryptid like Bigfoot was involved?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Maybe she'll show-up at a New-York ski resort?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Update, look.. not to twist our own nipples here, but looks like what me and some of the others who use to live in the area were right.

Always be prepared and dont go into the wilds unarmed or under geared.

62 people are talking about this Twitter Ads info and privacy Her body had injuries consistent with a cougar attack and a medical examiner ruled out the possibility that she was mauled after she died of another cause, Jensen said. DNA samples collected at the scene were being flown by the Oregon State Police to a U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service laboratory for further analysis, he said.

Too sad, poor thing.

Lesson learned people, dont go into areas with deadly wildlife w out a way to protect yourself.

Source
edit on 11-9-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Hmm.. I Thought He Died in Da Bunker . In 1945 ?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: CB328

Hmm.. I Thought He Died in Da Bunker . In 1945 ?

? what are you talking about

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Dats right

As the younger cougars are pushed out by the plenty mature ones......as the numbers grow....

The young ones are desperate....put a face on top of your backpack pointing backwards...that's how they bushwack.....ambush from behind....
edit on 11-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Dats right

As the younger cougars are pushed out by the plenty mature ones......as the numbers grow....

The young ones are desperate....put a face on top of your backpack pointing backwards...that's how they bushwack.....ambush from behind....

no..

That may "work" (which it doesnt really its an urban myth) in areas with Bengal tigers, thats not how you deal with it lol.

And its not so much the younger cougars that are pushed out, its not a lion pride, cougars dont really work like that.

Cougars are solitary animals except when it comes time to breed, or they have given birth. They are solitary.

They are predators of opportunity, they dont care if you are looking at them or not.

Please stop with the misinformation.
edit on 11-9-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join