It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Birthday Trick"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This is in continuation of the post www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its been a few years since I wrote this, iv since named this method "The birthday trick". Someone must have been paying attention because its all over the internet as a form of numerology... Yet, nothing before the year that I posted this... Iv since come to find out that this is no longer 50%. Its not a yes or no this works for me. There are more varieables. If it dosnt add out to be a number that ur familiar with, try adding or subtracting 7 years... If this still dosnt work for u, either ur just thinking that this is when kids are born, u don't realize that this could be a negative encounter, or it just dosnt work. That's ohk! Sorry just had a friend reading someone elses take on this off of Facebook! Questions? Comments, or conserns?
edit on 29-8-2018 by thefourthjokerscard because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2018 by thefourthjokerscard because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2018 by DrumsRfun because:
  • The use of ALL CAPS

• posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 04:09 AM
    link   
    a reply to: thefourthjokerscard

If it dosnt add out to be a number that ur familiar with, try adding or subtracting 7 years..

^ the fatal flaw in this delusion

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:22 AM
    link   
    Huh, well it's interesting watching the evolution of someone's numerical delusions over 5 years.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:43 AM
    link   
    It tends to work when a person's month and day of birthday adds up to a the number of years between generations.

If your BD is on 1-1 or 3-2, your child is born when you are 2 or 5.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:16 AM
    link   

Its been a few years since I wrote this, iv since named this method "The birthday trick". Someone must have been paying attention because its all over the internet as a form of numerology...

Method?

You called it a theory in the other thread.

yet you say it yourself that it doesn't work half the time and also if it doesn't to maybe add or subtract numbers.

I studied this method in the my very early years in primary school its called additions and subtraction, basic math.

There are other tricks with numbers where you can guess the number a person is thinking of by letting them select a number between 1-9 and then you tell them add this and that and half it or what not and you come up with the same figure they should have.

But this?

Lets see,

Tried it with both parents to see if anything fits for both myself and sister, tried adding or subtracting 7 years still nothing of any relevance.

If this still dosnt work for u, either ur just thinking that this is when kids are born, u don't realize that this could be a negative encounter, or it just dosnt work. That's ohk! Sorry just had a friend reading someone elses take on this off of Facebook! Questions? Comments, or conserns?

since you call it a method or theory then yes it doesn't work.

You have found numbers in your parents birth dates that when added up add up to the year you were born.

seeing as dates have a finite number to use then its no wonder you get some coinciding figures like you have discovered in your situation with yourself and your mom.

Its not realty a coincidence either because its bound to happen with a finite amount of numbers that can be used,

Yes, you can add anything spiritual too it and call it numerology and sell it to someone and guaranteed someone will buy it.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:21 AM
    link   

I will say that this is a life secret, and that please be sitting when reading this...

I was

I want this to be a knowledge that is utilized not exploited...

No one will.

Sometimes things that look like magic have simple explanations.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:46 AM
    link   
    a reply to: roadgravel

How do u explane hundreds of people that this DOES work with then?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:48 AM
    link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Its been a few years since I wrote this, iv since named this method "The birthday trick". Someone must have been paying attention because its all over the internet as a form of numerology...

Method?

You called it a theory in the other thread.

yet you say it yourself that it doesn't work half the time and also if it doesn't to maybe add or subtract numbers.

I studied this method in the my very early years in primary school its called additions and subtraction, basic math.

There are other tricks with numbers where you can guess the number a person is thinking of by letting them select a number between 1-9 and then you tell them add this and that and half it or what not and you come up with the same figure they should have.

But this?

Lets see,

Tried it with both parents to see if anything fits for both myself and sister, tried adding or subtracting 7 years still nothing of any relevance.

If this still dosnt work for u, either ur just thinking that this is when kids are born, u don't realize that this could be a negative encounter, or it just dosnt work. That's ohk! Sorry just had a friend reading someone elses take on this off of Facebook! Questions? Comments, or conserns?

since you call it a method or theory then yes it doesn't work.

You have found numbers in your parents birth dates that when added up add up to the year you were born.

seeing as dates have a finite number to use then its no wonder you get some coinciding figures like you have discovered in your situation with yourself and your mom.

Its not realty a coincidence either because its bound to happen with a finite amount of numbers that can be used,

Yes, you can add anything spiritual too it and call it numerology and sell it to someone and guaranteed someone will buy it.

Ya, after having a "theory" for so many years, and it working most of the time considering also these variables it becomes a "method"

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:01 PM
    link   

Ya, after having a "theory" for so many years, and it working most of the time considering also these variables it becomes a "method"

1, it wasn't a theory to start of with and its certainly no method when you cannot repeat it with any efficiency.

what you are replying too explains why it works for some.

Working for some and not others is what discounts this as any method or theory.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:03 PM
    link   

1, it wasn't a theory to start of with and its certainly no method when you cannot repeat it with any efficiency.

Actually it does, hey what works for one may not another, if it did which it dosnt Jesus would of never died...

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:04 PM
    link   

originally posted by: thefourthjokerscard

Actually it does, hey what works for one may not another, if it did which it dosnt Jesus would of never died...
    ohk? Ohk.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:06 PM
    link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
    It tends to work when a person's month and day of birthday adds up to a the number of years between generations.

If your BD is on 1-1 or 3-2, your child is born when you are 2 or 5.

Well that's why it didn't work for u, u didn't understand what was said in the first place... Go figure

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:08 PM
    link   

originally posted by: dug88
    Huh, well it's interesting watching the evolution of someone's numerical delusions over 5 years.

I was born in 88 tisk

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:11 PM
    link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

If it dosnt add out to be a number that ur familiar with, try adding or subtracting 7 years..

This

^ the fatal flaw in this delusion

Fatal flaw = variable??? Wow... What's the point of sharing this with those that seem like they are small children 1+1 is 3... no ignorant_ape 1 + 1 is still 2

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:12 PM
    link   

You actually don't see and don't understand what is happening when adding and comparing the numbers?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:13 PM
    link   

originally posted by: thefourthjokerscard

I see no point in feeding you anymore.

you seem to do OK talking to yourself in some unknown language

ohk? Ohk.

grrrrrrr phhhhttt

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:17 PM
    link   

What's the point of sharing this with those that seem like they are small children

None what so ever.

You have just wasted a good amount of time that could have been spent elsewhere doing something of value.

Fatal flaw = variable???

No, what you think is a variable is the fatal flaw that most others see in your thinking.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:25 PM
    link   
    It works for any combination of month number and day number that when added then equal the age of the mother when the child is born.

edit:

The range of number combinations is 2 through 43. That covers of large portion of the age when women have children.

edit on 8/30/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:56 PM
    link   
    My youngest son has the same birthday as my childhood best friend from school. A few years later my friend had a daughter who has the same birthday as me.

Can someone here work out the exact odds of that happening?
    There's no prize or anything, just for fun like...

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:18 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Ruiner1978

i loathe doing statistics problems - so am not going to attempt an probability calculation

but

you ignored your childrens birthdates that did nnot correlate also you ignored all other friends , family , aquaintances - that did not correlate

co-incedences always appear mmore amazing if you ignore enough data points that dont " match "

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join