It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those with faith in God: God and the concept of time.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SourcePage

He/She is the eyes of God & God watches you through your Angel.

That is a lie. God doesn't need an angel or anyone else to be able to see for Him. God uses angels as messengers and messengers only. God is capable of seeing all at the same time. Angels are not. Satan uses his angels as messengers too, in order to lie to you.

edit on 6-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
No. God could not see Adam & Eve when they hid themselves. Again you have proven you don't even know what The Bible says.

You are the very definition of a moron.

You now stalk me wherever I go! You are a very sick person. A psychopath.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Just because God appealed to Adam and Eve my stating, "Where art thou?" and "What have you done?" doesn't mean He didn't know. He wanted them to confess where they were and what they had done. No one hides from God. If you believe that people are capable of hiding from God, it just goes to show you how little you know of the Bible and God. You know, the same Bible where you claim that Jesus told us to ask Him to manifest himself before us, but can't tell us where. When Jesus said that where two or three people are gathered together in His name, that He was there, only meant that He was going to be there in Spirit. Not in some face-to-face situation as you claim you have done.

Your tone and your name calling tells us exactly who you follow, and it's not God/Jesus.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
well you say Jesus is a liar & now you are saying The Bible is lying. You have not met God or Jesus as I have. Jesus says we can meet Him. He was not lying. I know God. You do not. You are a lost goat

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Jesus and the Bible are true. You are not. You are a liar practicing in esoteric practices against God's will and now you're being deceived for having done so. The thousands of aliens that you've claimed to have spoken with can't save you. They are not God. They have lied to you.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Jesus and the Bible are true. You are not. You are a liar practicing in esoteric practices against God's will and now you're being deceived for having done so. The thousands of aliens that you've claimed to have spoken with can't save you. They are not God. They have lied to you.

how do we know you havent been lied to?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Because everything the Bible told us about what Satan and his demons would/can do are all coming true and SourcePage is proof of it.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Jesus and the Bible are true. You are not. You are a liar practicing in esoteric practices against God's will

God has been manifesting & taking me to Heaven since I was a child. I don't practice any esoteric things. You are just making stuff up as usual. You also say The Bible & Jesus are liars & you know better etc etc.

God showed me who all the aliens are. He demonstrated how they work & what they do. I wrote a letter to Whitley Strieber detailing what God taught me & Whitley immediately wrote the book called The Greys. He used the knowledge given directly by God & applied it to his imaginary aliens from another world. So the aliens are of God but people choose to believe they come from far away worlds etc.

You are a devil of darkness who strives only to cover all knowledge as soon as it arises. To snuff out every candle of light that shines. You work for Satan.

Be Gone Satan!! Be Gone

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

So, have you tested the spirits you visit, SourcePage?

When you ask them if God/Jesus came to earth in the flesh, what do they tell you?

If aliens are from God, why would they need to clone people?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
you insult me from day one & then demand all my knowledge!

Be gone Demon infested turd sack. Be gone

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You're just afraid to tell us what they really say about these things. You're afraid of people pointing out how much you've been duped.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Be Gone Ye PoopHole of Satan! Be Gone

edit on 6-9-2018 by SourcePage because: it's true. He is satan's butthole

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join