It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are Living a Dream that Lasts a Lifetime.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The dream hides in plain sight and simply waits for your realization. Here are some of the ways that it will present this to you. The most apparent insight comes from a form of Deja Vu where you link the familiarity to something you dreamed of in the past. If you have had this experience it is known as Deja Reve (Already Dreamed) and comes from a deeper part of yourself providing knowledge through the first-person experience nudging you towards the truth of what I am stating as a fact. This reality, this moment, this experience you are having is a 100% literal form of deep immersive dreaming. Reality is the dream, you are the dreamer. It has always been this way but to gain this forgotten or unrealized knowledge requires breaking immersion.

The idea that reality is a dream isn’t new. Buddhists, Hindus, Australian Aboriginals, Native Americans, Shamans and modern-day mystics have come to this realization. Even physicists such as Dr. Fred Allan Wolf who is known as Dr. Quantum wrote a book called, “The Dreaming Universe” where he presents this idea. The Dream Argument has been around since Plato and Aristotle. Rene Descartes further expanded on the Dream Argument.

Read More: youaredreaming.org...
edit on 21-8-2018 by YouAreDreaming because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: YouAreDreaming

That's a lot of dreaming for one read.

But you've made some interesting points. I'd like to know more of what Plato said about dreams.

They always fascinated me and I often have some pretty weird dreams.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

You make a strong assertion for an unprovable theory. Guess we will just have to wait to die to see if you're correct.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

That's a lot of dreaming for one read.

But you've made some interesting points. I'd like to know more of what Plato said about dreams.

They always fascinated me and I often have some pretty weird dreams.

It's interesting to note that Democritus believed dreams were also Atoms so he gave a sense that dreams were in their own right a physical system but in truth, they are computational products of highly organized thoughts.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

You make a strong assertion for an unprovable theory. Guess we will just have to wait to die to see if you're correct.

you are the proof, the evidence in front of you always. It is something that you have to come to know through experience and introspection. There is a process of self-edification that allows you to know this through experience but to get it is myriad in the immersive nature of your beliefs. Once realized, however, you'll know and it's a grand knowing.

Participate consciously in those 5-6 dreams you have a night... find out by actively engaging this part of you rather than shutting all that information off for a belief it gives a good nights sleep.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Totally agree.....life is but a dream.

edit on 21-8-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The dream is "Your Instructions" This is for the 'viewer' being able to dodge crap coming down the "time spiral". That is why it is important that One documents their more vivid dreams..

Some Pineal Gland decalcification 'may' be helpful for some to "clear the channel"

Have a nice trip.

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

The dream is "Your Instructions" This is for the 'viewer' being able to dodge crap coming down the "time spiral". That is why it is important that One documents their more vivid dreams..

This is a dream.......this is dreaming happening now.

The dream does not instruct anyone.......................there isn't anyone.........it's all dreaming.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If one's dream is based upon one's perception, and our reality is based upon ones perception, how then can we effectively separate one from the other? Could it be that we are in the present and possibly remain in the forever NOW?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yule C Mann
If one's dream is based upon one's perception, and our reality is based upon ones perception, how then can we effectively separate one from the other? Could it be that we are in the present and possibly remain in the forever NOW?

Yes.....there is only now. Now is seeing now.
There isn't really a 'dream' or a 'dreamer'................there is just the ONE........ just 'dreaming'.
The seemed two are really one without a second.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Yule C Mann

If one's dream is based upon one's perception, and our reality is based upon ones perception, how then can we effectively separate one from the other?

Perception is not always reality. It can be used as a protective bubble of delusion to keep you from having to acknowledge that. The real question is whether or not living a life of delusion is harmful. I'm guessing that goes 50/50 too, for some it is and for others it's not.

Could it be that we are in the present and possibly remain in the forever NOW?

No.

edit on 21-8-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouAreDreaming
The dream hides in plain sight and simply waits for your realization.

Indeed.

Know Thyself is not something that can or should be done...............it is what is actually happening.
You = dreaming......no one is separate to the dream....all that appears is dream.

The appearance and the seeing are not separate things.

The belief in things is the denial of spirit..

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

You're a living energetic experience...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

A: In my nightly dreams, if I shoot someone dead, it matters not.
B: In your concept of life being a dream, if we shoot someone dead, does it matter not?

If it does matter then B does not equal A.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

If you are right, then your deja vu, your "deja reve", and even the theory that we are in a dream, are the products of a dream and not a product of reality. None of it makes any sense.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

A: In my nightly dreams, if I shoot someone dead, it matters not.
B: In your concept of life being a dream, if we shoot someone dead, does it matter not?

If it does matter then B does not equal A.

There are consequences, and yes you can kill someone in this dream but it will be weighted in consequence. As a rule of thumb, what you do to others you do to yourself in this unified field of self-awareness. It's better to care, be empathetic, show compassion and kindness. Strive towards love.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSubversiveOne

If you are right, then your deja vu, your "deja reve", and even the theory that we are in a dream, are the products of a dream and not a product of reality. None of it makes any sense.

I'm just presenting pathways of how coming into this knowing between the relationship of dreams and reality as an interconnected system plays out for some people. If you have spent some of your time exploring Deja Reve having experience with it. Then perhaps moving into that with more wakefulness the relationship can simply become self-evident and all of what I rant on about would make perfect sense. You would see in the first person that the dream is reality period and always has been.

The problem is lacking context as to how that all plays out when you are immersed in the belief that counters that simple truth. Hence why breaking immersion and going through a process of self-edification is mandatory to even get to that insight otherwise I realize it sounds crazy but that's also systemic of your belief system.

Like I say, you are one realization away from seeing the dream that hides in plain sight. it's happening right now, in run-time and any time you have self-awareness.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

But your evidence of the claim is deja vu, "deja rev", and "wakefulness". This means you do not search anywhere outside of yourself, and your evidence is derived from your own thoughts and feelings, nowhere else. If true, I am nothing more than a figment of your dream like everything else.

I think, rather, that you are lost in a state of solipsism and might need to reconnect with reality lest you slander her any further.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSubversiveOne

But your evidence of the claim is deja vu, "deja rev", and "wakefulness". This means you do not search anywhere outside of yourself, and your evidence is derived from your own thoughts and feelings, nowhere else. If true, I am nothing more than a figment of your dream like everything else.

I think, rather, that you are lost in a state of solipsism and might need to reconnect with reality lest you slander her any further.

I am saying that evidence is all of ours, for those who are willing to come out of immersion. In many respects, I am more like a prisoner from Plato's allegory of the cave from the same reality they are in but having become lost to only knowing shadows and in that allegory the other prisoners cannot understand the nature of what is spoken because all they know are the shadows that are cast. This is a common problem in speaking outside of another persons experiences with experiences that do not fit in with their world view.

It is also part of the nature of immersion and the subjective paradox that we can have subjective experience that others do not have and from them have a different perspective. For example, a person who has a near-death experience will naturally break immersion then return here with a complicated perspective to try to explain to those who have not.

You don't get to see what I've gone through to come to this perspective as that experience and information is encoded in my experience ergo the subjective paradox at play. For example, I remember existing before this life. Came into this life not wanting to return here and that wealth of knowledge and experience although very well known and explored for me is meaningless to another.

I have changed dreams before they have come true, and those changes have happened here. Again meaningful to me, I was there but pointless to those not in that proximity of events. I've even saved my life by avoiding an accident by knowing about it before it happened. The amount of work I put into coming out of immersion spans 31 years of conscious exploration of sleep and in that time clocking over 10 years of conscious experience. Very valuable to me but again rendered mute and meaningless to everyone else.

Thus all I can do is present the idea, state it in a way that perhaps might nudge someone seeking truth a little closer to this relationship because I know to get there one must experience it first hand. Since I cannot dream that dream for them it really is an issue of individual self-edification. That is how it always is, up to the individual to self-edify in the search for higher meaning and truth regarding the nature of themselves and their relationship with reality.

The dream is reality, it hides in plain sight. You can taste it, touch it, feel it and see it everywhere and in everything and never know it is this that you are experiencing because your beliefs have presented a false paradigm that leads you into immersion and distraction from what can be one of the most profound epiphanies you will have.

So I just put it out there. Because I have that perspective through many years of introspective exploration of this relationship.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I appreciate you sharing your subjective experience.

There is a great book called "The Man who Mistook His Wife for a Hat" that even you, someone of a past life, might get a kick out off. At the same time it may offer some insight into the human mind, and the crazy conclusions it can lead to.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join