It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Source of PP-Prostitute Lies in Steeles Trump Dossier Revealed.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Unreal? No.

This is actual reality.....sadly.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: LumenariTotally off topic.... For some reason I LOVE your avatar!

Totally off topic... but I've never felt better than when I dance naked under a full moon.

So the avatar fits me.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: damonster

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Jefferton
Based on the poster, I assume this is more partisan bias/lies.

Just me?

Based on this poster, I assume this response is typical of leftist who won't engage the OP?

Just me?

Except the OP has a history of posting fake news which never turn out to be anything. OP always posts supposed gotcha articles then nothing, absolutely nothing ever comes from them. Read the OP's posting history and tell me if anything they posted is true or has resulted in anything.

Ugh, bruh if you have an issue with the OP, you're more then welcome to analyze it and debunk its claims, I mean, you're the compendium of all human knowledge, right?

I mean, you said the OP has a history of posting fake news, etc., yet you provide no sourcing on it or attempt to engage any of it, rather, making guesses and surmise, based off those fallacies, that they MUST be fake, SMDH.

You won't be engaged any further until I see adequate responses and postings that merit meaningful responses 😐😑

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: LumenariTotally off topic.... For some reason I LOVE your avatar!

Totally off topic... but I've never felt better than when I dance naked under a full moon.

So the avatar fits me.

Well then.......
The next one is the Sturgeon moon on the 26th...........

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Does it smell like Kool-aid in here?

Just me?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Just me?

I don't know, but YOU'RE ROCKING THE RED FIELD AVATAR MR. KOOL AID MAN, you got the jokers 'stach, big swig?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Just me?

It may help if you tell us which flavor you're drinking.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Just me?

Anything to say about the OP?

Is it that you have substantive reasons to not believe the OP, or are you just not concerned with the intel agencies and hillaries side colluding with russian oligarchs connected to putin?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

a man like trump would never ever be involved in salacious women whilst in Russia during his many stays.
this man's moral high ground is a beacon for other leaders to take heed as this is a man of values and integrity.

this is something incredibly farfetched and totally unlike trump's character. the absence of evidence in this case, is evidence of absence.

I'll be here all week, tip your waiter.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Just me?

I have a helpful tip... wipe it off your upper lip.

Anything to add to the OP? I personally find it fascinating that members can get together and find little bits of puzzle pieces that further fill out the facts outlined in the OP.

SoOo.. what's your opinion on who "we" is?

How about how the Counterfeit News Network worked hard to find some dirt against Trump and it backfired, yet again?

Is Deripaska on your friends list?

How to you feel about the utter corruption that is being uncovered in our intelligence communities?

edit on 20-8-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

a man like trump would never ever be involved in salacious women whilst in Russia during his many stays.
this man's moral high ground is a beacon for other leaders to take heed as this is a man of values and integrity.

this is something incredibly farfetched and totally unlike trump's character. the absence of evidence in this case, is evidence of absence.

A chinese intel agent told some people trump hired that hillary had sex with hookers in china, and colluded with chinese to help steal the election.

I mean, given her values and morals, I guess that must be true.

when do we wiretap her people and raid her lawyers office, right?

link   

Sweetheart, we didn't elect a choirboy to put into a streetfight.

He's the same guy that the left LOVED for all his faults.. before he changed jobs and now the left is scrambling over piles of moral filth to try to claim the high ground.

Deflections aside, how do you really feel about what looks like massive Russian collusion by the DNC?

I know you have an opinion on Russian collusion.. this has to make you mad!

link   

Okay cool, that's your opinion and it won't change, got it.

Still, WHAT OF IT?

I actually honestly DGAF about the pee deal, hell I'll join in on that golden shower, Alpha male, sup?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Don't forget, Fusion GPS's Russian researcher, Ed Baumgartner not only worked with Nellie Ohr on the dossier, but was her student at Vassar, and friends with both Bruce and Nellie Ohr.

Baumgartner also admitted to working "very closely" in Washington and Moscow with Natalia Veselnitskaya.

Veselnitskaya was responsible for setting up the Trump Tower meeting with Trump Jr.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
So Warner wanted to meet with this guy in person as to avoid a paper trail?? Yeah, that isn't shady in the least. That joke should be answering for that comment. But, we know he wont have to because he has the correct letter (D) after his name.....

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Your OPINION is noted. If you want, feel free to point out the threads I've started, which are lies. In fact, start a thread and itemize CareWeMust's lies, if you feel so strongly about the issue. Good luck!

Help Hillary-Hurt Trump Scandals - Investigations and Criminal Referrals Ramp Up.

Nothing happened

Peter Strzok's WIFE also Worked To Keep The Clintons From Being Indicted.

Not one legitimate source and all known fake new sites.

COLLUSION with RUSSIA CONFIRMED - Hillary Conspired at least TWICE to Affect the 2016 Election.

No facts one source. Anonymous sources. I looked for related articles but could find none.

President Trump has Obtained Recordings of Journalists Conspiring Against Him.

Where are these tapes and why has Trump not leaked them? Hmmm no follow up and no Trump bragging he has these tapes.

I am sure there is more. History of fake news and outlandish claim that never go anywhere.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Don't forget, Fusion GPS's Russian researcher, Ed Baumgartner not only worked with Nellie Ohr on the dossier, but was her student at Vassar, and friends with both Bruce and Nellie Ohr.

Baumgartner also admitted to working "very closely" in Washington and Moscow with Natalia Veselnitskaya.

Veselnitskaya was responsible for setting up the Trump Tower meeting with Trump Jr.

there are so many connections, that it is difficult to ignore

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Ugh, bruh if you have an issue with the OP, you're more then welcome to analyze it and debunk its claims, I mean, you're the compendium of all human knowledge, right?

I mean, you said the OP has a history of posting fake news, etc., yet you provide no sourcing on it or attempt to engage any of it, rather, making guesses and surmise, based off those fallacies, that they MUST be fake, SMDH.

You won't be engaged any further until I see adequate responses and postings that merit meaningful responses 😐😑

In recent discoveries, including text message and emails between DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr and Christopher Steele, it was uncovered that Christopher Steele was representing Oleg Deripaska; and was also likely employed (at least in part) by Oleg Deripaska.

This further proves the extent to which the corrupt FBI/DOJ were willing to use Deripaska through the intermediary of Chris Steele.

Embracing Conspiracy Theory, Trump Escalates Attack on Bruce Ohr

Conservatives have pointed out that emails show that in 2016, Mr. Ohr was in contact with Christopher Steele, the British former spy who compiled the dossier, in part by relying on Russian sources, and with Glenn R. Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS. Democrats have called the accusations ridiculous and overblown.

Mr. Ohr was in touch with Mr. Steele, a professional acquaintance whom he had known before Mr. Steele began working for Fusion GPS, through summer and fall 2016, including one conversation in which Mr. Steele said that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.” Mr. Ohr eventually told the F.B.I. about his wife’s work and about his conversations with Mr. Steele, passing along information given to him by Mr. Steele that the F.B.I. had already received directly from the former spy. Mr. Steele had worked with the bureau on past cases.

And no evidence has emerged showing that Mr. Ohr or his wife played a role in starting the F.B.I.’s Russia investigation. Rather, it was contacts between a former Trump foreign policy adviser, George Papadopoulos, and Russian intermediaries that prompted the bureau to open the inquiry in late July 2016.

Little by little, the curtain of lies/deceit/criminality is being drawn back. The Obama Administration's GROUP EFFORT to Help Hillary and Hurt Trump, is being exposed. Proving the dossier as a collection of LIES, is just one of many truths being revealed, as the investigations into the SpyGate scandal continues.

There is absolutely no evidence of the above, just conspiracy theories based cherry picking stories to fit this conclusion.
I would love to read all this evidence that points this out with various news outlets confirming it to be true and not a bunch of fake news sources all linking back to one source.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: damonster

I posted literal texts messages between sen mark warner and deripaskas lawyer, mentioning wanting to have face to face meeting with steele to avoid a paper trail.

Are you claiming these texts are false, or did you jusrt simply not read them?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: damonster

I posted literal texts messages between sen mark warner and deripaskas lawyer, mentioning wanting to have face to face meeting with steele to avoid a paper trail.

Are you claiming these texts are false, or did you jusrt simply not read them?

Ahh but that not what the OP is claiming is it.

In recent discoveries, including text message and emails between DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr and Christopher Steele, it was uncovered that Christopher Steele was representing Oleg Deripaska; and was also likely employed (at least in part) by Oleg Deripaska.

But regarding your supposed damning texts.

Trump lawyer slams Mark Warner over Russia texts

Many other conservatives, including Trump himself, have pounced on the Fox report about Warner — although they have been unclear about what exactly they believe Warner might have done wrong, and two key Senate Republicans have defended their Democratic colleague.

Warner and the committee's top Republican, Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), have for months publicly described efforts to contact Steele, whose dossier Trump calls false and defamatory. The FBI, which trusted Steele from previous investigations, incorporated his findings into an October 2016 application to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page as part of its investigation into the campaign's contacts with Russia.

The committee revealed Warner had informed colleagues about the text messages in October. The full exchanges were turned over to the panel by Waldman in September, Fox reported.

There is no sign that Warner or his colleagues remain in touch with Steele or his representatives. By October, Burr and Warner indicated their attempts to contact Steele had failed.

"Unfortunately, the committee has hit a wall," Burr told reporters in an October news conference with Warner. "We have on several occasions made attempts to contact Mr. Steele, to meet with Mr. Steele, to include personally the vice chairman and myself as two individuals making that connection," he said. "Those offers have gone unaccepted."

Burr added that he still hoped Steele would change his mind, “so that we can hear his side of it versus for us to depict in our findings what his intent or what his actions were.”

Conservatives sites are trying to sell this as a gotcha moment but these messages were revealed to the proper people in October and nothing came of it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join