It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop raping Children

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
No one can dictate to you that which you must accept as true.
Especially not the Catholic Church.

Do you think they're teaching you truth? Then how come their
massive library at the Vatican is closed to the public?

Do you think they have your best interest at heart? Then how
come hundreds of their Priest have been convicted of raping
your children? Brain washing is clearly evident when you
place your children in such an environment.

The Protestants with all their ministers robbing the poor,
and insane behavior of Christians barking like dogs and
rolling on the floor for a blessing is not far behind.

I've had several Atheist confess to me they do feel
a sense of something greater than themselves, but
once they look at modern Christianity they are
turned away from the bizarre doctrines and
behavior.

I dare anyone who follows the filth from Catholicism or
Protestant Fundamental Orthodoxy to study the English
translation of the Nag Hammadi Library, also known as
the Dead Sea scrolls. The Gospel of Thomas and the
Gospel of the Nazirene.

You'll find that your Bibles have been greatly altered by
Priest and translators and made incredibly corrupt.
But what more would you expect when Catholicism
use to burn people alive for disagreeing with
their insane Dogma.

Catholicism and all of it's Protestant children are very far
from the truth. This is why with close to a Billion people
following their organizations they have no power to affect
real change in our world.

I realize this is similar when you try to tell people suffering
from Cancer that there are several proven alternative
treatments that work immensely better than Chemo.

Yet very few will save their life and try the Alternative.
All you can do is pity their stupidity and attend their
inevitable funeral. sigh.

Save your life and get out of Religion.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Nice rant.

get out of Religion

Amen to that brother.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Save your life and get out of Religion.

How about you worry about your life... and we’ll worry about ours. Lots of despicable acts have occurred under the leadership of churches. But don’t try and pretend atheists have some moral high ground over Christians. They have been involved in equally despicable acts, and many under the guise of “ progression “.

edit on 20-8-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well for sure it is not all Catholics, protestants, Muslims , Jews or whichever religion or non religious . Mostly when it is found it is prosecuted in today's world anyway in most civilized places. Past sins have been committed by all religions and some still. Ranting with such a headline is like the burning of old ladies who refused to drown when thrown into the pond.
I try to see some good not ignoring the bad. Peace dude. TIANDB

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

OK, but will this really change anyone's mind? I live in PA (USA) where this grand jury report came out. They showed the catholic faithful lined up to go to church this Sunday, and interviewed several. No change on belief systems, just platitudes about "human frailty" etc.

Religion is deeply personal, and makes up the core of what a person is. It takes a lot of strength to change. Especially when your parents told you the "truth."

Personally, I have no use for religion, but a lot of folks do. But I like the stories, and most folks like a good story. I think all that hobbit stuff is great. But I really don't believe in rings of power, or orcs, or goblins. But then again, my parents did't tell me they were real, even though my dad read me those books as a kid.

I say be kind to folks who need religion. Just don't, ever, ever, let them make you fake their religion through your actions or words. We have been through this before, and it is a written down now for everyone to read. No excuses. And if you live in place that is sensible, you will fight to keep your freedom of, and from religion. If you don't, then may the gods of your land have mercy on your souls.

Good post.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Nothing wrong with the thread title. Priests raped kids. He is asking them to stop.

Sometimes you have to call a pig a pig.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I hear you, but its so pervasive, look at all the secular school teachers of either gender sleeping with underaged students, actors and actresses like Asia Argento and Roman Polanski...society is rife with predators.
edit on 20-8-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I like you OP and I am not a fan of the Catholic religion, however, I find myself needing to defend it in a general sense at least. I think religion can be very helpful for many people. Some of us ATS may have outgrown specific religious dogma, however, it is not for us to judge others or meddle with their consciousness.

I find it very spiritually immature to lash out at another’s religious beliefs. A truly advanced individual understands that people unfold spiritually at different rates and ways and we must give others the freedom to worship as they see fit.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

pedos are scum - purge them all, where ever they may be.

That being said, this is the case with the Vatican, vis-a-vis library and the secret archives...

The Vatican Apostolic Library (Latin: Bibliotheca Apostolica Vaticana), more commonly called the Vatican Library or simply the Vat, is the library of the Holy See, located in Vatican City. Formally established in 1475, although it is much older, it is one of the oldest libraries in the world and contains one of the most significant collections of historical texts. It has 75,000 codices from throughout history, as well as 1.1 million printed books, which include some 8,500 incunabula.

The Vatican Library is a research library for history, law, philosophy, science and theology. The Vatican Library is open to anyone who can document their qualifications and research needs. Photocopies for private study of pages from books published between 1801 and 1990 can be requested in person or by mail.

The vatican secret archives (Latin: Archivum Secretum Apostolicum Vaticanum; Italian: Archivio Segreto Vaticano) is the central repository in the Vatican City for all of the acts promulgated by the Holy See. The Pope, as Sovereign of Vatican City and having primal incumbency, owns the archives until his death or resignation, with ownership passing to his successor. The archives also contain the state papers, correspondence, papal account books,[1] and many other documents which the church has accumulated over the centuries. In the 17th century, under the orders of Pope Paul V, the Secret Archives were separated from the Vatican Library, where scholars had some very limited access to them, and remained closed to outsiders until 1881, when Pope Leo XIII opened them to researchers, more than a thousand of whom now examine some of its documents each year.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Beautiful, articulate post.

If only more people thought like you. I, myself have been guilty of passing judgement on non believers who pass judgement on believers . 😏 ( That sounded weird, but it does make sense) I’ve said things I regret, and wish I could take back, but I guess that is what pm’s are for.

The fact remains that free will gives us the dignity to choose how we live spiritually , and we should all be afforded that dignity.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Good point. I was going to mention this but didn't think it would matter to folks who want to think there are big secrets hidden away in the Vatican that no one can see.

Another example is the library of congress. Anyone who can present a good reason to see the archives can get permission. But they will not allow anyone off the street to paw over the original letters of Washington or Jefferson. When I was in graduate school I needed some archives from the library of C, and it took some paperwork, but I was allowed full access.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
My neighbor across the street hired a fumigator. You should have seen the sea of cockroaches fleeing down the driveway, across the street and up my driveway to hide under my house! I was none too happy!

Shine the light on Catholic pedophiles and they will just retreat to the next dark and damp place, like cockroaches.
edit on 20-8-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I knew this was going to happen the only bad thing that shedding light on these horrible events is the opening to attacks on religion. I would say to people whoa re angry at religion that it is men who are using religion for these perverted acts. Not religion.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
ANd I would also RANT that the pope has not said enough or done enough in regards to these revelations.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think we would do well to remember that those who do these things look to insert themselves into positions that give them authority and unhindered access to their prey. Whether that is the church, CPS, schools, or any other place where children are plentiful and vulnerable. All adults in a position of authority, or acting in a professional capacity, should be monitored in some way at all times with children. There is no 100% fix, but much can be done to make it unappealing for these monsters to be attracted to these positions, thinking they can have free reign and go undetected.

Note that I am not excusing the church. They are guilty of cover-up after cover-up, which has only encouraged those they protected to continue acting on their urges. I’m just saying the Vatican isn’t the only organization, religious or secular, with this problem. Though at present, they do seem to have one of the larger infestations.

edit on 8/20/2018 by Klassified because: word change

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Gotta agree with you, OP. Catholicism in particular has a long standing, and particularly VILE history. It cannot reinvent itself, those within it (priests, etc) continue to fall back into the tradition of gross abuse despite decades of claiming to rebuke the behavior and those who perpetrate it. Which is a bit of a shame, because this current pope does indeed seem to be trying, albeit in vain, to fight those pervasive demons within it.

However, in the overall scheme of religion, ALL of them worldwide, simple rebuking does nothing. Mere words do nothing. Do religious leaders ever really have a reason to be afraid to indulge in their sick crap? No, because all they've heard is words. Nobody fears words that high up the ladder. There is nothing tangible from their followers to keep them on the straight and narrow.
And they know it.

If the people of any given sect of any religion cannot stand up and gather the stones to remove those who use their tithes & donations to get away with it (guess what you're paying for? That better make you feel gross) then they are complicit in the crimes.
Whether they are complicit via apathy in general, or brainwashing to believe the few don't represent the many (oh yes they do, you sure say they do when you point fingers, so don't fool yourselves) then they are absolutely complicit. Encouraging sick traditions of abuse toward the weakest by way of excuses, nothing more, nothing less.

Parishioners have the power to clean up their churches single handedly, but they do not. Oh yes, they condemn, they certainly condemn a lot. That accounts for a lot of hollow gum flapping.
But that's all that ever gets done. Sure gives you a "warm" feeling about organized religion, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Organized religion, taking humans connection with the upper realms and manipulating it for control over the masses.

FYI, Even organized religion has had sects that have discovered truth. Even that most evil of religions...Islam (I jest, I jest) has a sect called Sufism. I implore you to read further.
edit on 20-8-2018 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
what religion were you born?
what gives you the right to tell me what to believe or practice?

i do not know where you live, but thank GOD i live in the republic of the united states.
we have freedom of religion here.

there are lots of mean people, here is a list of mean people, especially on the internet

1. athiests [racists], 2. feminists, 3. vegans
edit on 20-8-2018 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Yeah, I want to get a blow in with this thread of truth..
You sorrysap sucking slobs interacting by any kind with the youngest ones of God's creation.....I want in front of all.... ask Peter at the pearly gate to let me friggin have some say so

In what happens to the leaders of luciferian bunches.......My wish please ...Peter
edit on 20-8-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yet Catholicism and all of it's Protestant children have also produced people like MLK. So I don't believe evil exist in the words of Christianity, but how we conceive those words. Look see Satan, if we view evil as an external force then how can we own it. It will always remain untouchable. Christians can go on their crusades forever but will never find him.

Evil can only be conquered by love. And that battle resides in each of us.

The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. Instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you may murder the liar, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. Through violence you may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate. So it goes. Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

<<   2 >>

join