It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a very blaffing video from mexico

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Secure Team Drives me nuts. They have so much fake stuff and I wonder if they make it up themselves or just post every bit of garbage that ppl send in to them. Just like a channel on YT that has accounts from ppl claiming they are Time Travelers. They will go in interview these "Time Travelers" and blur their faces but we don't know if they are just ppl off the street they are paying 10 bucks to interview with a fake story.

I agree. I think they just post pretty much anything that is sent to them. I haven't done any UFO research in years but I have heard about secure teams bad reputation. People could argue that they should vet their videos a lot better before posting them but then again maybe they just assume to leave that up to the viewer because maybe what they find to be non credible others might find credible.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
a reply to: humanoidlord

It doesnt make any sense in this day and age, to record video being played on a computer screen.

And if it don’t make sense, it don’t make dollars. In other words, it’s utter nonsense.

Maybe that's the only way they knew how to upload it to YouTube from VHS format. Does that make sense?

If you had some video footage on a VHS tape would you know how to record it digitally, convert the file to the proper format and then upload it to YouTube? Maybe you can but most people couldn't, believe it or not.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
If you had some video footage on a VHS tape would you know how to record it digitally, convert the file to the proper format and then upload it to YouTube?

Yes, I have a DVD/VHS player/recorder at home.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

they never change shape during the video and we can't see anything hanging from them

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

balloons are the only real explanation here
also that MIG video is a know hoax made for a mockumentary in the 90's, one of the very first uses of CGI

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

did you get that information from the triangle guy?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

secureteam10 = hoax

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AngelicIRage

google ovni flottila
those were balloons though

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

no to the first (no fire visible) maybe to the second

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

ignore the conditions and focus in the video

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

looks like you are right, freespirit dound its a sighting from 2016

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

i have seen thousands of videos and photos i know what is real and what is not

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

a video of a screen is the good stuff to you? I guess each to their own but so often you post like 2 different people. Sometimes you show great analytical skills while others times you post stuff like this.

focus on the video not the conditions, not everyone is a master at uploading stuff in the web

where did get the fact that its taken in VHS from? edit: Duh, I didn't see the rewinding/fast forwarding that shows its recorded on tape the first time I watched it + no sound for me if he mentions it.

also it has VHS resolution when he unzooms to some point in the video

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

ruiz has been sharing a bunch of obscure mexican videos he obtained with the help of carlos clemente
and why is the fact he videotaped it from a TV screen so bad?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

it isn't that easy to convert VHS into digital, it seems like he was in a hurry

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I am completely blaffed.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

So that only really leaves 50's and 60's cine camera's as viable filmed encounters of unknown object's.

(Ok some of these are probably fakes but it has evanescence as it's music score so good enough by me)

Probably a few more fakes thrown in with some maybe real stuff

Fringe weirdness included in this one.

This is most likely from an old B movie but if real it is interesting.

I personally have yet to see anything that even remotely resembled what I saw when I was a small child.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: yuppa

did you get that information from the triangle guy?

Multiple witnesses who were told to look for those triangles confirm they exist,but hey keep on thinking what you will. Ive seen one too,and there is a patent in the patent office that also deals with plasma thats shaped like the point of a triangle so take from that what you will.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: ArMaP

looks like you are right, freespirit dound its a sighting from 2016

I have to correct myself with the sighting date. It was not 2016 but July 7, 2013
at 3:15 PM in Tablas del Pozo Ecatepec de Morelos Mexico. Then it was an old
sighting and by consequence an old footage. Interestingly the two objects caught
on tape by Mr. Salvador Ramirez have different shapes. One showed a disc shape
with octagonal sides around. The other object showed a rare shape like a funnel.

To clarify the doubt: Mr. Salvador Ramirez recorded the video with a conventional
8mm videocmera, the handycam type not a VHS videocamera. You can see here
Mr. Ramirez and his camera.

edit on 19-8-2018 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2018 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

If he was using a bipod to steady his video then why was there so much wobbling? usually thats a mark of a fraudster.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join