It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi pulls in staggering sums for Dems despite facing opposition

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This may be more evidence of the Blue Wave heading for the polling places of America. In spite of all the hate for Pelosi here on ATS and conflicts within her own party, apparently a lot of people are still giving her money for the Democratic party. This can only bode well for Democrats and probably not so well for the GOP.

www.msn.com...

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Nope. I don’t have my crystal ball at the moment, but methinks this isn’t the first time an older woman from the democratic establishment has raised a ton of money.

And lost.

edit on 17-8-2018 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Fools and their money are easily parted.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This may be more evidence of the Blue Wave heading for the polling places of America. In spite of all the hate for Pelosi here on ATS and conflicts within her own party, apparently a lot of people are still giving her money for the Democratic party. This can only bode well for Democrats and probably not so well for the GOP.

www.msn.com...

She represents California. How is that a sign of the Blue Wave? For a state that doesn't know how to keep people from crapping in the street, I expect her to get re-elected. Because you know, people like stepping in $$it I guess.
edit on 17-8-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam
Not to mention the fact that even people within her own party can no longer deal with her delusions.

Nancy Pelosi wants to be House speaker again. Can she overcome opposition in her own party?

My hell the woman cant even complete a sentence any more.
edit on 17-8-2018 by Diisenchanted because: to add

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

LOL.. Suckered again!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Pelosi is a lock to win her election.

💥😎💥

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If you had collected all of the dirt she likely has on the elite donors contributors lobbyists etc over the decades in a corrupt government, you'd be amazed at the staggering sums you'd be able to pull in, on demand.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

there are a lot of mindless liberals in California.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Something's wrong with this picture.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
How did CNN get these internal DNC documents? Were they colluding with Russian hackers? Do the documents show who donated this money?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
How did CNN get these internal DNC documents? Were they colluding with Russian hackers? Do the documents show who donated this money?

Same way they got Hillary the debate questions in advance, only in reverse, sort of.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
That's nothing compared to the staggering personal sums she has pulled in selling America out to our enemies!

The more your know!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: CB328

www.msn.com...

She represents California. How is that a sign of the Blue Wave? For a state that doesn't know how to keep people from crapping in the street, I expect her to get re-elected. Because you know, people like stepping in $$it I guess.

And voting in $h17 too. Look at Gavin. And Moonbeam.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Just asking, politely, so who do americans pick for a democrat leader? Pelosi or Clinton.

Appears they are both rich. I am an outsider, just trying to get a grasp of this.

regards as always,

bally

link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

All she ever ran for was her Congressional District...

And half of it is under water 😃

link   

originally posted by: ausername

Something's wrong with this picture.

Yup. She's probably donating her own money to inflate her numbers, knowing the money is going right back into her off shore accounts.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The hilarious part of your OP is that you don't realize that Pelosi is the person you have been trained to hate.

You know, an old white person that has multiple companies, is worth about 200 million dollars and uses her money and companies to influence political views.

#Resist!!!

LOL

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Nope. I don’t have my crystal ball at the moment, but methinks this isn’t the first time an older woman from the democratic establishment has raised a ton of money.

And lost.

I know, sounds dodgy, innit???? I mean, what type of acid would one have to ingest in order for their brain to calculate that giving Pelostheplot money = righteous? Its literally beyond the comprehension of the sane majority of thinking humans.

Insane - in the membrane. Insane in the brain. Got no brain, going insane.

- that's all I can do here, laugh.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

All she ever ran for was her Congressional District...

And half of it is under water 😃

Maybe that's why they are so involved in saving the environment.

Seems half of her voters are sea life.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join