It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DoJ FBI in Little Rock Arkansas... Is the rope tightening around the Clinton Foundation?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm from the area and know someone who works at falcon jet there at LR Bill and Hillary Clinton international airport. They have confirmed that a white sparsely marked 757 belonging to FBI / DoJ has been there twice recently?

I've seen people say that it was involving the Clinton Foundation and they we're taking documents away. But otherwise the news story ran was that it transported an FBI tactical team for a large drug bust...

Does anyone know if the FBI routinely fly's tactical teams on a 757, what do they take an Uber to the raids?

Anyone have anymore information on what was going down I'd appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
We can only hope! Drug bust? Could still involve the Clintons.

For some reason I can give you a star but it is not letting me give you a flag!
edit on 15-8-2018 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ChrisM101

Came across a youtube video a few days ago talking about this.

There is no evidence to suggest it has anything to do with the CF.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

This got five stars...
Just a: Hey... this guy I know, saw this plane and ummm so yeah Clinton's. Ya think?

And y'all just jump on-board.

WTF no source no photo no nothing .
Just hey this guy I know...

I really thought the standards were a bit higher than this.
edit on 8152018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Like the list of Clinton murder victims it requires no proof. Just faith.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This got five stars...
Just a: Hey... this guy I know, saw this plane and ummm so yeah Clinton's. Ya think?

I think it is just spreading of a conspiracy that has been going around for a week or two now.

"Sooper secret FBI plane lands in the same state the Clinton Foundation is in".

Well, it's no so sooper secret if we know about it and there is nothing connecting this to the CF, except for the state/city the plane is landing.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Forgive my ignorance please, but........aren't the Clintons and their foundation headquartered in NYC?
Isn't that where they live now?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

I gave him a flag for you.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I can't imagine they would fly in agents for a drug bust that netted 13 traffickers. I feel quite certain the local field office with support from other local police agencies had more than enough resources to get the job done. I did read a local news report yesterday where

"Judge orders agencies to review more information in 'Boys on the Tracks' FOIA lawsuit" katv.com...

Several books and documentaries have featured the case with multiple theories as to how the teenagers died. Kevin Ives' mother, Linda, and her attorney David Lewis believe the teens deaths were the result of them witnessing a drug drop and a cover-up by the CIA. They've spent years trying to obtain files to prove their case but they've continually been met with push back.

However, Judge Miller ordered the Department of Homeland Security, Drug Enforcement Administration and the Executive Office of U.S. Attorneys to turn over unredacted documents that they believe are exempt from FOIA law for his review.

It goes on to mention the Mena airport connection where many believe the Clinton's were connected.

Edit: The timeline may not work. The posted article is from 2 days ago.
edit on 15-8-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Forgive my ignorance please, but........aren't the Clintons and their foundation headquartered in NYC?
Isn't that where they live now?

Yes. The CF is is New York.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You know... if it sounds knee fair ee us...
(Heard Jr say it that way lol)""

I've come to the conclusion they will post anything if they think it's something to do with the authorities getting the Clinton's.

I'm surprised no one has brought the Hillary's alien baby story in yet.
I guess even they have a limit to absurdity.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

They live upstate N.Y. that's anywhere north of the Bronx for out of staters.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

As are the Clinton's themselves.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

This got five stars...

No offense, but have you read the majority of your posts?

You come on a thread and crop-dust it with one to 4 word posts with no quotes on them, just random crap that people have to try to decipher.

And you talk about standards?

How about addressing what the OP was asking for... more information?

Now, I know it's about your besties the Clintons, but at least pretend to have some objectivity.

As far as the list of Clinton murder victims, they are all dead and all had something bad to say about the Clintons.

ATS is a conspiracy website. So I think we can probably talk about what appears to be an actual conspiracy without someone wandering in and crapping on the thread because of what seems to be your deification of a couple that have been involved in amazing amount of conspiracies during their entire time in politics.

What happened to standards indeed... what happened to Deny Ignorance? Not Define Ignorance.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

This got five stars...

No offense, but have you read the majority of your posts?

You come on a thread and crop-dust it with one to 4 word posts with no quotes on them, just random crap that people have to try to decipher.

And you talk about standards?

How about addressing what the OP was asking for... more information?

Now, I know it's about your besties the Clintons, but at least pretend to have some objectivity.

As far as the list of Clinton murder victims, they are all dead and all had something bad to say about the Clintons.

ATS is a conspiracy website. So I think we can probably talk about what appears to be an actual conspiracy without someone wandering in and crapping on the thread because of what seems to be your deification of a couple that have been involved in amazing amount of conspiracies during their entire time in politics.

What happened to standards indeed... what happened to Deny Ignorance? Not Define Ignorance.

Toot, toot, toot!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is a conspericy site where people talk about ufos with no proof. Well, no clear pics of proof anyway

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

That's cause the MIB keep confiscating the pictures!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

No offense, but have you read the majority of your posts

No offense but is this a serious question?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is old news from Jan. 5, 2018 but I feel it is relevant here.

FBI, DOJ ramp up Clinton Foundation investigation

abcnews.go.com...

The case -- run out of the FBI’s field office in Little Rock, Arkansas, where the foundation has offices in the William J. Clinton Presidential Center -- was never officially closed, though it has picked up pace in the past several months, according to one U.S. official.

<<   2 >>

join