It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Possible That Bob Mueller Was Tricked Into Investigating President Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Insurance policy. Lol. Any other silly conspiracy theory you want to throw in there?

Talk to Strozok and Page - it was their texts/their words, not ours. Any other baseless reason you want to give them the extreme benefit of the doubt and ignore their true words?

Obama spying

You mean that BS you all mocked us for right after the election? You know, the spying Obama denied that turned out to be not just true, but even worse than initially thought?

Look at how they handled Feinstein's foreign agents vs. the ones allegedly infiltrating Trump's campaign. That alone is worthy of years of investigations.

But we've since found out their entire investigation is based on lies from prominent left figures.

(and there still isn't any "collusion" - whatever that is supposed to mean)

((didn't you predict Trump would be indicted/resign by now?))

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

You talk to thek. They already revealed it was about calendars. It's just a silly conspiracy made up by the Nunes brigade who have proclaimed themselves trumps only salvation.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Yes, because he actually won.

Exactly right.

Next question. Did you believe it was logical that Trump would become President of the United States of America a month or two before the election?
edit on 10-8-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

So, are you saying Trump won because people can be easily fooled and the general public is stupid?

Well yes, for all itensive purposes. Especially the democrates because they lost to someone you find so much disdain for, and logically that doesn't make sense to you.

I ask, because if you’re somehow conflating his victory to this theory, which is one of the stupidest conspiracy theories I’ve ever seen posited, then yes I think we all understand why Trump won.

Usually when a theory is first possited there are still speculations being made, as would any novice know. As with golf and baseball, a conspiracy theory is all about the follow through and with just baseball having their bases covered.

So tell me I would be interested in knowing. How many conspiracy theories have you solved lately? Because that is all that is trying to be done and now you show up, with nothing to add, by the way, only to derail.

I ask, because if you’re somehow conflating his victory to this theory, which is one of the stupidest conspiracy theories I’ve ever seen posited, then yes I think we all understand why Trump won.

Okay.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Exactly right.

Next question. Did you believe it was logical that Trump would become President of the United States of America a month or two before the election?

I told you I laid a bet in June 2016 of Trump winning at +2500. It was the perfect storm for him. Yes it was completely logical and anybody understanding the grasp of the internet should have known as well. The hype and publicity behind Trump was huge, the Democrats were split between Bernie and Hillary.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

So tell me I would be interested in knowing. How many conspiracy theories have you solved lately?

None, ever. That’s kind of the point. It’s not just me who’s never “solved” one, I’ve NEVER seen ANYBODY on this site “solve” one. Literally every theory on this site that’s ever been posted has, at best, been riddled with slivers of truth. That is the BEST case scenario.

The majority of the tripe is hilariously wrong. I’m talking Jade Helm type of dumb snip. The problem with this theory, is it’s a step below the other crap.

This site has tons of legit resources though. It’s also extremely entrance.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So tell me I would be interested in knowing. How many conspiracy theories have you solved lately?

None, ever. That’s kind of the point. It’s not just me who’s never “solved” one, I’ve NEVER seen ANYBODY on this site “solve” one. Literally every theory on this site that’s ever been posted has, at best, been riddled with slivers of truth. That is the BEST case scenario.

The majority of the tripe is hilariously wrong. I’m talking Jade Helm type of dumb snip. The problem with this theory, is it’s a step below the other crap.

This site has tons of legit resources though. It’s also extremely entrance.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

carewemust, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I see your not much of a conspiracy theorist. Let me guess you are a against Trump. No wonder you can't understand it, you probably thought he was going to lose the election also.

Not much of a conspiracy theorist? I’ve been on this site over a decade (lurked a long time before joining).

I just hate the stupid conspiracies that make no sense. It makes our whole group (and ATS) look like idiots.

It doesn't make sense to you. Concentrate on that part. It is possible that it will not be the case, but trying to figure this whole situation out is one of the things I enjoy about this site.

It doesn’t make sense because it’s literally not logical. I wish I could link multiple posts on my phone, or knew how, but I’m an idiot at doing anything on this board except for quoting a post and replying.

Anyway, here was carewemusts post right before my reply:

”Normally, they would start indicting the small-fry and work their way up. But doing that might reveal that Mueller is working with Trump to help drain the swamp. (Just another theory based on what's being revealed and how things are flowing.)”

Now obviously this is stupid because Mueller HAS ALREADY INDICTED people who were in Trumps camp/side or however you want to frame it. If we go with carewemust’s absolute asinine statement of “indicting the small-fry and work their way up”, one could imply that by ALREADY INDICTING Manafort, Gates, Papadopoulos, and Flynn that the investigation is working it’s way up on Trump’s side (it’s not doing that either).

The whole theory put forth is just ridiculous and makes the OP look like a fool. Not saying he is in totality, but in regards to THIS THEORY it’s absolutely detached from the actual reality of this investigation.

I wish stuff like this would stop getting posted because it makes the site look bad and like it’s full of morons, when it’s quite the opposite.

You expect me to believe you are just expressing concern for the welfare of the site? You're "concerned" that people might come here and think "oh my gosh what a bunch of morons!"

Your (fake) concern is noted. Your actual motive (insulting a person you disagree with, but trying to sound smart while doing so in order to get away with being a dick) is also noted.

The utter lack of intelligence in your little plan... I'm sure that was noticed by all. But let's make a note of it anyway, right here:

"likes to give long drawn out, convoluted reasoning to excuse their primitive tribalist behaviorisms"

There. The truth has been recorded. For all to see.

For future notice, we do talk about Theories that are VERY VERY EXTREMELY far fetched, like, for example, yes, what IF he was a reptilian? I could go make a thread about that right now and there is not a single thing you could do about it except complain more.

And remember this, at the end of the day, You are the one who is incapable of putting forth an argument without using "idiotic" terms like idiot and moron. What are you, 12?

Those are not real words, the only meaning they have here in this venue, is "oh my gosh i better not disagree with that guy or else everyone will think im a doo-doo head". When you have no real argument, try to scare people into agreeing with you... a true act of intellectual desperation...

Doo doo head, moron, idiot... all the same to me: Filth spewed from a mouth that has the misfortune of being attached to a brain with a painfully limited vocabulary, yet a surplus of ignorance.

You were correct about one thing. "It's quite the opposite." And that includes our good friend and respected member in good standing: ATS Member - carewemust.

I dont believe you about the Trump bet. I could be wrong but, in the few moments ive had to evaluate, your character is not promising... Surely you recorded and documented such a momentous occassion. So then prove it. Cause "I don't want other people coming here thinking this site is full of morons" who talk the talk but dont walk the walk.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

And yet you are afraid of ATS being laughed at for this specific conspiracy.

Like I said follow through and bases covered never hurts, only helps to find the truth.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Exactly right.

I told you I laid a bet in June 2016 of Trump winning at +2500. It was the perfect storm for him. Yes it was completely logical and anybody understanding the grasp of the internet should have known as well. The hype and publicity behind Trump was huge, the Democrats were split between Bernie and Hillary.

Did you vote for Trump to help ensure your bet was won?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Exactly right.

The hype and publicity behind Trump was huge, the Democrats were split between Bernie and Hillary.

Bernie should have beat Hillary. Like Trump, he had a lot of momentum. Hillary couldn't fill that Ohio little-league baseball field with people.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Ahem. Nice to meet you geech. Now before I go forward I would like to say your skepticism in this is founded to a point.
I will elaborate on that momentarily.

First I would like to point out a logical fallacy in something you have said. Which is the statement about "every post".

I would say something more far-fetched than this theory is your claim to KNOW every single post on this site.
Have you been to the archives?
There has been quite a few conspiracy theories solved here.

The problem is Cointel, and ingrained cultural denialism.
Cointel is proof some on this site and thousands of other sites are likely government plants payed to scream "hoax" whenever ugly truths are spoken. *Shines Spotlight on your face*

The other issue is you cant always reveal certain conspiracy truth do to cultural dogma.

Just because you haven't seen does not mean some do not know.

I've pointed out the venezuela economy crash and who's responsible along with a link to anip which leads to a company in Winnipeg Canada. On a prior account.

I was banned because of who I insinuated and the member complaints, plus this website owners do not want to be targeted for such forbidden discussion by the Powers that Be.

I will give you this for fun. You want a conspiracy solved? I will do you one better. You can solve this if you have good enough skillz on back dating searches and search algorithms. I cannot post links cause i don't want to be banned again.

So here it is! You want a solved conspiracy that your forbidden from speaking directly the truth?

I present 9/11. The truth is in the answers to these simple questions on why a false flag would take place
Questions that do have answers, but to put the answers to those questions you must answer here you will be banned for T&C violations that exist on any public domain on the web save a few disreputed sites

1. On 9/11 head CEO of wto was on her way to a summit with the prez BEFORE HER office took a direct hit from one of the planes
Hours before
The question you must not answer publicly is this,

1.Which 3000 employees with one thing in common did not show up for work that day at the wtc?

2. Who benefited from the most in that side of the world from the subsequent invasions and proxy wars that continue to this day?

3. In all of this conflict and gain who is the ones whom no one is allowed to criticize without condemnation from friends, colleagues for daring to suggest such evil could come from?

Don't answer that, but you find out about those few thousand employees who called in sick the day of 9/11 the other answers will fall in your lap with a simple Google search.

Now that's a private lesson in conspiracy truth for you.

Back on topic I understand the frustration you have with the OP.

Its a stretch at best imo as we have no reason to believe Mueller is secretly working with Trump. It's almost desperate
But with what we do have on Mueller so far I can see how It might be possible and therefore can fit logic.

Mueller came out of retirement. His career was over. Meaning coming out of retirement he already has his pension no matter what and a lifetime of good service to guard his name, he doesn't NEED to be LOYAL to any side in this mess.

So let me point out the logical fallacy of anyone who thinks this is impossible.
You are assuming information based on predetermined ideas that have no foundation as to what Mueller is loyal to.

A wife, kids, great pension, boat probably with a good home earned by a career successful already. He doesn't need anyone to be happy from either side with him, his future was set long before he agreed to take an army of lawyers under his command and a fat checkbi monthly.

My point being, think about this geech. It is unlikely, but what if he is an idealist for justice? He's the head of a Special Council, he doesn't need to please anyone, or feel threatened by Bureaucratic RED TAPE. That's what the SC was created for
He is at the head of an army of lawyers and hecarries the Sword of Damocles that's how dangerous it was for them not to put an original time limit on the screen, because their jurisdiction is what he says it is.

So a man with the fiery sword of Justice could easily be doing this for justice
Maybe he plans to root out corruption across the spectrum where he finds it. He's already done his favors and earned his retirement, so if he wanted to use this idealogically he probably will.

Think! Let's say he gets 10 more of Trump's people, and the evidence dries up on more leads after that.
Bam he hurt Trump some, made him look stupid, nothing more will he be remembered for.
But maybe nabbing Trump's people is Justice and a set up to get the DNC to relax? Not watch him so close. Since he went after Trump first the left couldn't accuse him of unfairness should he whip around and start taking heads over that way too. In fact it would look to even suspicious ol me that he was using the power to root out political corruption and....you know what happens then? After its all over?

Drum roll...
He would be world reknowned as the man who Rooted out and exposed the biggest political corruption of our time!

The house cleaner, the swamp drainer, the man who took down Political corruption and gave the people, all people the biggest show of Justice we only ever thought possible while crying bitter tears at this Dark World

He would be an International hero.
"The Man who Took them All Down"

The Dark Knight Triumphant (couldn't help that one sorry lol)

No one can hurt his career, he already finished. So he can be an idealist about this.

So it's not illogical, as you might believe, far-fetched yes, but still possible.

The question remains only thus, is he aware of the great good he could do for all party bases with this power? If he did it would restore alot of lost faith in the system and his name would be a legend.

He would make Hoover look like a kid in a schoolyard.

Just imagine it for a moment. Doesn't the idea just tickle?
It is possible...but I'm a cynic, I suppose we will wait and see... Good talk geech.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

You know, I find your insinuation against Israel insulting. If you have evidence, present it. Otherwise, you're doing nothing but slandering the good name of a good country.

Above criticism? Give me a break, have you seen the level of vitriol used when discussing Israel? It never ceases to amaze me.

Looked into that claim about 1000's of Israeli's calling off work on 9/11/01, by the way. Snopes.com says its false.

www.snopes.com...

Regardless, despite my pro-Israel stance and reasonably debunked "sick day" claim, I still took your post seriously enough to investigate the matters alluded to in your post. And you know what? Unable to substantiate any specific claims because there are no specific allegations! There is innuendo mixed in with reasonably debunked speculation.

But maybe nabbing Trump's people is Justice and a set up to get the DNC to relax? Not watch him so close. Since he went after Trump first the left couldn't accuse him of unfairness should he whip around and start taking heads over that way too.

This is a criminal investigation, not 4D chess. I don't know Mueller or the presently unknown facts surrounding the investigation and I can't say your claim is definitively untrue... however, I can say it is highly unlikely Mueller, Trump or anybody else is engaging in some type of multi-layered 4D chess. There simply is no reason to do so, simply because the claims of "bias" would go nowhere - hard, tangible, physical evidence cannot be refuted by such statements

I'm not telling you how to write or what to say, but you are painting an extremely dishonest picture of Israel.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No. He was required to investigate Trump for his actions requiring Comey.

If this was bait, it has to be the dumbest setup I have ever seen.

Or this is one of the dumbest conspiracies ever concocted.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You know, I find your insinuation against Israel insulting. If you have evidence, present it. Otherwise, you're doing nothing but

I didnt mention israel...are you sure you read the same report? because it would take hours to find it(the original reports), I dont think you looked deep enough.

slandering the good name of a good country.

interesting choice of words. considering the reputation an good name has been debated by many victims of certain policies they held. also what is your standard for good?
I suppose you support the wholesale slaughter of a Palestinian family simply to move yours in as "Good".
this is what I meant by ingrained cultural dogma.
your right wing correct?
so you are Anti Islam by your "Pro" they can do no wrong as a government.
interesting Bias you have there Jburns.

Above criticism? Give me a break, have you seen the level of vitriol used when discussing Israel? It never ceases to amaze me.

by your first statement you appear to believe they are above criticism in your own words.
as for the vitriol, your post is burning the screen on my computer with your own acidic attack.
also you are still proving my point. also you are cherry picking out of my 3 questions, you seem to have ducked number 2.

Looked into that claim about 1000's of Israeli's calling off work on 9/11/01, by the way. Snopes.com says its false.

Oh wow well if snopes says so. werent you in a thread just last month knocking on another users claims of Snopes?

heres what snopes did to fact check....

The pieces quote above scarely merit the dignity of a rebuttal. One need only have read newspaper accounts of the thousands of deaths, viewed TV news interviews with grieving families, and scanned the lists of the dead and missing to know.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! they didnt call anyone to ask for an employee manifesto? did they at least contact the Lebanon news agency to ask for their source of information?>

no they simply claimed they would not even try to REBUKE the claim,instead they followed up with yellow journalism thick with "Oh look at the Horror of this event, its all you need to believe whatever truth fits your confirmation bias and believe our argumentum ad ignorantiam! en.wikipedia.org...

if it is propaganda you think some investigative established agency would of saw fit to provide a real journalistic approach and provided evidence. but you took it on their say so, not the first time snopes has been caught in biased BS and hyperbolic statements. the only propaganda I am reading here is theirs and yours.
consider your counter DEBUNKED

there are no specific allegations!
other than who has gained the most from their neighboring countries being destroyed while they bulldoze undefended neighborhoods and bomb and shoot anyone that refuses to leave the home they spent their whole life in. but being "Pro Israel" yourself, thank you for admitting your partisan bias here btw, but being of such a stance I suppose you dont see Muslims as human beings worth caring about the War Crimes and Human Rights Violations they and their children have suffered in the name of Colonialistic policies that violate Geneva.

This is a criminal investigation, not 4D chess.
do you even play chess? I do.
this isnt chess, alot of politics these days doesnt use chess, thats more for war tactics than modern politics.
we call it a Kansas City Shuffle.
ever heard of it?
educate yourself in a thing or two about misdirection its an entertaining little song that explains the "Hustle" of a "Kansas City Shuffle"
www.youtube.com...

"bias" would go nowhere - hard, tangible, physical evidence cannot be refuted by such statements
you just showed your double standard here. you cant claim snopes has debunked anything when they provided no investigational material or effort much less any evidence to back up their claim, and in the same post contradict your own logic. but you helped add weight to my debunking of the snopes article you posted. "just look at the bodies man....trust me"

I'm not telling you how to write or what to say, but you are painting an extremely dishonest picture of Israel.
ok so first you stated that I made no specific allegations, now you are saying I am painting a dishonest picture.
you gotta stop contradicting yourself.

you clearly are attacking me from an emotional standpoint, as I must have struck a nerve in your world view or something.
and to accuse me of Dishonesty, Lies, and accuse me of some, issue... without any specific statement quoted to which you had anything other than ad hom strawman insinuations.

you already admitted your bias.
I am Swiss Soil on the issue. I deal in facts, not sides.
I deal in evidence, not Biased confirmation
I deal in Intelligence in gathering data, not selective reasoning.

no government is beyond bad policies or corruption.

and before you engage in civil discourse with me again sir, please stick first to the topic, and second to Civility and Manners. cause your response I just utterly decimated? that was the nice way of cutting your accusations and sourceless fake news to pieces of imitation crab.

next time I am breaking out the deep fryer.

P.S. I forgot to mention, Israel wasnt the real bad guys at the end of the conspiracy rabbit hole. if you had followed step 1 and 2 correctly instead of rushing forward with your Pro Bias you would see they had nothing to gain from some of those countries destruction or proxy wars.

also this was supposed to be Geech's pet project, not yours. if its not your cake to eat keep your hands off
edit on 13-8-2018 by AutisticEvo because: adding facts for the short sighted

edit on 13-8-2018 by AutisticEvo because: cake

edit on 13-8-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

to be honest this "Mueller in cahoots with trump" sounds familiar for some reason, I think it might have something to do with that Qanon thing? you know Q? I think while causally looking into that the other week someone posted a theory mueller is trumps "secret pal"

I dont know if anyone can confirm that or not but still, as wild an idea as it may be he did post it on the right website lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

I didnt mention israel...are you sure you read the same report? because it would take hours to find it(the original reports), I dont think you looked deep enough.

You didn't by name, that is true. However, as you suggested, I "Googled" the phrase "4000 off sick 9/11." The first article was from Snopes, which I referenced here. I'm not saying Snopes is the authoritative be-all of sources, so I did read into a little further.

It does not seem there is any evidence to support the claim that Israel was involved or had advance knowledge of the attacks.

I would like to know I entered that search phrase into Google in good faith. I did so with an open mind, with the intent of learning. Unfortunately what I came up with was the same tired old attacks against the Jewish state.

your right wing correct?

so you are Anti Islam by your "Pro" they can do no wrong as a government.
interesting Bias you have there Jburns.

I am a libertarian. Although I would like to wrap my political beliefs into a neat bow, my beliefs fall into an entire spectrum that crosses traditional party divides in many areas. For example, I am extremely pro free speech/RKBA. I am also pro-abortion, not because I believe in the practice but because I respect the rights of others.

You should speak with the Muslim couple who live down the road from us. They, like all of our neighbors, are treated like family.

My support of Israel has nothing to do with any sort of bias and everything to do with my belief in a State/Individual's sovereign right of self defense and an objective analysis of the facts. Look no further than the first war between Israel and surrounding Arab nations - if you recall, it was the Arab states who invaded Israel.

I suppose you support the wholesale slaughter of a Palestinian family simply to move yours in as "Good".

Absolutely not. I find that suggestion to be absurd. I could just as easily ask (although I won't do so in practice, but merely as an example) if you support the continued attacks on Israel by Hamas and Hezbollah. You've made no such claim, so surely you can see why even trying to imply that would be out of order.

by your first statement you appear to believe they are above criticism in your own words.
as for the vitriol, your post is burning the screen on my computer with your own acidic attack.
also you are still proving my point. also you are cherry picking out of my 3 questions, you seem to have ducked number 2.

Why would they (or anyone) be exempt from criticism? Inversely, you can't expect folks to jump on the bandwagon (so to speak) based on a claim that is at least somewhat discredited. To be fair (and to address another point) - as I wrote above - Snopes nor any other "fact checker" is above reproach.

Again, if I am missing some critical piece of information here let me know. I have a fairly open mind and have no problem admitting I made a mistake or was wrong about something. It is just that I have yet to see anything substantial or concrete, and the OP smacks of anti-Israel bias.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! they didnt call anyone to ask for an employee manifesto? did they at least contact the Lebanon news agency to ask for their source of information?>

no they simply claimed they would not even try to REBUKE the claim,instead they followed up with yellow journalism thick with "Oh look at the Horror of this event, its all you need to believe whatever truth fits your confirmation bias and believe our argumentum ad ignorantiam!

Now THIS is what I was looking for! So essentially Snopes half-assed their work and it calls into question the debunk job they did. I'll give you that one, that is some lazy work on behalf of Snopes (not surprised with what I've seen from them in the past).

Only one problem, that still doesn't prove the assertion made in the OP is true and accurate. Doesn't mean it is inaccurate either, only that to this point I've seen no hard evidence demonstrating any Israeli involvement in 9/11 whatsoever. Israel is an ally of the United States, and has far more to lose if the ME goes up in flames

other than who has gained the most from their neighboring countries being destroyed while they bulldoze undefended neighborhoods and bomb and shoot anyone that refuses to leave the home they spent their whole life in. but being "Pro Israel" yourself, thank you for admitting your partisan bias here btw, but being of such a stance I suppose you dont see Muslims as human beings worth caring about the War Crimes and Human Rights Violations they and their children have suffered in the name of Colonialistic policies that violate Geneva.

That is ridiculous. You claim to be interested in objective fact, yet ignore the events that prompt Israeli retaliation. State sponsors of terror, such as Iran and yes Palestine engage in willful and premeditated acts of violence and destruction. No one is claiming Israel is perfect (no one is), but attempting to depict Palestinians as helpless victims is ridiculous.

Fact is, Palestine has a Hamas/Hezbollah problem. But hey, those "brave warriors" respect Palestinians so much that they indiscriminately hide among the civilian population while conducting mortar/rocket attacks (the standard response to which of course being counter-bombardment)

you just showed your double standard here. you cant claim snopes has debunked anything when they provided no investigational material or effort much less any evidence to back up their claim, and in the same post contradict your own logic. but you helped add weight to my debunking of the snopes article you posted. "just look at the bodies man....trust me"

You keep citing this fact as though you've proven a significant portion of your argument - you still have not. You've successfully proven Snopes did a #ty job on their research. You have not proven Israel was involved in any way, shape or form. You seem to be under the false impression that debunking Snopes somehow verifies your claims.

Where is the evidence? Absence of evidence is not evidence. Have you taken the time to contact the Lebanese publication in question? Contacted any families personally?

ok so first you stated that I made no specific allegations, now you are saying I am painting a dishonest picture.
you gotta stop contradicting yourself.

You knew very clearly what the search results would return. You obscured the allegations, sure, but they're allegations nevertheless. You are promoting a theory that is not factually supported by evidence. Just by reading your posts it is clear who has the bias - you against Israel.

you already admitted your bias.
I am Swiss Soil on the issue. I deal in facts, not sides.
I deal in evidence, not Biased confirmation
I deal in Intelligence in gathering data, not selective reasoning.

Yes, because your OP and subsequent replies are filled with "facts"

that was the nice way of cutting your accusations and sourceless fake news to pieces of imitation crab.

Again, I'm the one spreading fake news? You're peddling an entirely unsubstantiated paranoid conspiracy theory against Israel for the sake of fulfilling some sick anti-Israeli belief system (which you fairly clearly laid out in your lengthy and repetitious reply)

edit on 8/13/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

You are making positive claims of my character you need to back up with some proof. Just because I have not deigned to provide you with evidence does not mean it is not loaded into my silo and waiting for me to drop a bomb on you with it.

If you bothered to study up on my previous posts you would know I don't fib and I always back up any clarification or claim with sources. It's why I am a thread destroyer.

As it is, you have requested evidence. I have not replied yet and consider this a memo because I spent quite a few hours last night digging up articles from multiple sources that had erased those articles for reasons possibly clandestine.

Luckily I have the internet's equivilant of a Dolorian Time Machine but the work I did for no better reason than entertaining you in this ridiculous PR campaign of yours took the better half of my evening to compile. I am still tired but I will be back later on this evening after dinner to have this thread derailed discussion with you.

I already warned you to watch your uncivil behaviour with me.
Drop the ad hominem anti Israel crap as I already told you I am Swiss soil, the only reason you seem to be repeating the accusations over and over is because you are either baiting or seem to think that it is still an effective attack to silence critics after burning the effectiveness of such tactics from the left into Maximum Entropy over the last two years.

Please await my actual response to your reply later tonight to reply.

I will request one response here though. You seem to have gone off the rails of attacking my advice to the other guy into a mess of mideast history and politics. I can go toe to toe on either subject but for the sake of keeping a clear discussion...

You need to choose which one you want, I expect a private or public response to what you choose because it is a waster of our readers time to do both as it will only appear convoluted and direction less.

So...ME politics and history? Or the Conspiracy of 9/11?
Your pick. But you better do some prep research and prepare multiple verifiable sources otherwise my next question will be

Would you prefer being dipped in beer batter or fish fry?

PS I apologize for calling you a pro Islamic genocide, and when I make my actual response later I would like the discussion to be without either of us using pointless ad hominem insults.

Though clever metaphors attacking arguments after rebuking said arguments is fine by me. (I recommend the beer batter)
edit on 14-8-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I heard somewhere it costs a million dollars a month for this phony charade of an investigation. I'm sure that's probably half the true cost.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
August 21, 2018

Bob Mueller is making decisions and mistakes which indicate that he MIGHT be working WITH the President.

The latest one...

The Mueller team no longer have any grounds for going to court to get a subpoena to compel the president to testify.

Mueller’s fatal mistake was revealed Saturday in The New York Times story titled, “White House Counsel, Don McGahn, Has Cooperated Extensively in Mueller Inquiry.” Michael Schmidt and Maggie Haberman reported that there were at least 30 hours of interviews between the Mueller team and the White House Counsel.

Don McGahn asserted throughout the interviews that “he never saw Mr. Trump go beyond his legal authorities.”

McGahn’s cooperation is historically unique because President Trump waived both executive privilege and attorney-client privilege. President Trump was so confident of his innocence that he waived both of these protections to allow the Special Counsel to thoroughly question the White House attorney.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join