It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology ties to CIA, Theosophy Society & Ancient Aliens for research?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yeah, I lived in downtown Clearwater and MANY of the businesses there are owned by Scientologists. I liked most of the folk I met around town and/or did business with and that was one of the reasons I felt motivated to help shed more light on the organization: Many good peeps being abused. I was living just a few blocks from the building where Lisa McPherson was being kept and during the time she died.

I know some folk that knew Quentin, too, and had liked him very much and, kind of surprisingly being they were Scientologists in good standing, they had suspicions about his death that they couldn't make much noise about.

Not to hijack this thread, but for anyone not familiar with some of the topics here, you might find some of the info from the link in my sig interesting. Excerpted:

Now, finally, we come to the Remote Viewers experiences and reports regarding UFOs, contact with Alien Intelligences, and the reported bending and manipulation of Time & Space. Both back in tha' day and into the present, many of those associated with the remote viewing projects at both SRI and Ft. Meade, often downplay these aspects.

There are a couple of reasons for that, however, the more one digs into their story the more apparent it becomes of just how much a part of--and how personally important--the UFO/E.T. aspect was for all of the major players.

The UFO question was an aspect that was deeply ingrained in the remote viewing project from the very beginning considering that the 3 "architects" who developed the RV program were high-level Scientologists: Hal Puthoff, Ingo Swann, and Pat Price.

For those who might not be aware, the most closely guarded secrets and "cosmic truths" of the religion of Scientology--only revealed after much training--is an EPIC story that begins long, long ago on a planet far, far away:

Xenu was, according to Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who 75 million years ago brought billions of his people to Earth (then known as "Teegeeack") in a DC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes and killed them using hydrogen bombs.

Official Scientology scriptures hold that the essences of these many people remained, and that they form around people in modern times, causing them spiritual harm….

…The narrative of Xenu is part of Scientologist teachings about extraterrestrial civilizations and alien interventions in earthly events…Hubbard detailed the story in Operating Thetan level III (OT III) in 1967…

…Within the Church of Scientology, the Xenu story is part of the church's secret "Advanced Technology", considered a sacred and esoteric teaching…

…academic scholars have discussed and analyzed the writings by Hubbard and their place within Scientology within the contexts of science fiction, UFO religions, gnosticism and creation myth...

en.wikipedia.org...

Puthoff took an interest in the Church of Scientology in the late 1960s and reached what was then the top OT VII level by 1971. Puthoff wrote up his "wins" for a Scientology publication, claiming to have achieved "remote viewing" abilities.

In 1974, Puthoff also wrote a piece for Scientology's Celebrity magazine, stating that Scientology had given him "a feeling of absolute fearlessness".

en.wikipedia.org...

Dr. Hal Puthoff and Ingo Swann

Many in the Church of Scientology have an apparently legitimate gripe that remote viewing is actually their own technology and that they've failed to be given credit: Scientology/Remote Viewing Timeline

Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard was no stranger to alien communication and many of you are familiar with his connections to Aleister Crowley and the mega-ritual L. Ron Hubbard performed with Crowley's Master of Agape Lodge OTO, pioneer Rocket Scientist, and co-founder of the Jet Propulsion Lab, Jack Parsons, known as the Babylon Working----said by some to have ushered in the modern UFO-era circa 1947.

For those unfamiliar with the story here's a start:

The strangely true connection between Scientology, the Jet Propulsion Lab, and Occult Sorcery

Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons, L. Ron Hubbard

Hubbard was also a Navy Intelligence Officer with ONI. The ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence) itself has quite an intriguing and ubiquitous history as regards ufology, phenomenology, and the weird sciences. Shooo-wee…the Intelligence Apparatus & High Strangeness…It's a literal crossfire of connections and synchronicities, and no wonder some call it the Military-Occult Complex!

While Hubbard, Parsons, and the ONI certainly have a significant place in the topics discussed here, we'll save it for the after discussion for any of you who might be interested in knowing more or for those of you that already have a lot of knowledge in these areas and will hopefully share it with us here.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: zacherystaylor

From your link (which is apparently your own blog):

Why hasn't Scientology been investigated as a criminal enterprise for epidemic levels of fraud, including against taxpayers, enslaving people, and even infiltrating the government, and preparing for armed fight with the police?

They have been investigated, and prosecuted, in what is known (still to this date) as the largest domestic espionage ring ever busted in the history of the US:

Operation Snow White

And apparently you know this because pages down in your link you talk about Operation Snow White.

As a student of the occult, and an avid Scientology debunker, I'm a little perplexed as to why you would spend paragraphs trying to link Hubbard to Blavatsky when in reality he was influenced far more by Crowley and even explicitly states this on more than one occasion.

I will say, however, in the cases of Going Clear & Leah Remini (both fantastic exposés) I felt that very little was explained about Hubbard's history with the occult. That's a topic that in and of itself can be devoted to an entire feature length documentary IMHO.

I was going to say... I always thought Blavatski was basically the light side of magic, with Crowley being the Dark.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yeah, I lived in downtown Clearwater and MANY of the businesses there are owned by Scientologists. I liked most of the folk I met around town and/or did business with and that was one of the reasons I felt motivated to help shed more light on the organization

I've always gotten triggered and unintentionally derailed Scientology threads.
That said.

I never boarded the ship. Or Holy Sea if I may. In the 70's I was picked up in the middle of the night and taken to some smoggy place called L.A..( my biological father searched for weeks of me ) and he had the department of defense looking too.
Sat in a hot car for weeks parked in front of the ugliest blue building to date. My mother and I were not permitted to enter that blue building. And the whole private school ( inland apple school matter ).

I'm more than happy to discuss this with you, as I have a good deal of respect for you.
But Scientology put me in a bad place as a child...
No clue why I became an Officer of a Fire dept. A Flight medic and eventually an RN. Now retired from everything... oh.. it was a childhood goal. Was a Deputy for a week too. 🙄

Edit: I ended up in perfect health and financial stability. I could blame everything bad in my life on Scientology. But that would be lying. Once I chose to be a big boy(Adult). I made my own choices. But wow... what a weird period of time. Ever take the public relations class.. that's step one. People pay good money for that class.

edit on 8-8-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

The claims that Rinder Rathburn and others were CIA agents wasn't presented in a credible manner at all. But it makes sense to try to control the debate on both sides of the issue, if possible. There's no shortage of evidence of an enormous amount of contradictory information and just about everyone is accused of being a CIA agent, including I guess David Miscavige, which may be designed to ensure that no one knows what to believe. Both sides are often accused of doing the same things, either CIA infiltrating Scientology or the other way around confusing the issue.

Jack Parsons connections to advanced technology and lack of advanced education fits a patterns that I keep seeing over and over again including Robert Duggan who's connected to Scientology, Theranos, financed by many of the biggest billionaires and a few other major high tech corporations. This might make sense if they're tied to alien technology, but there still have to be a lot of well educated people to put this technology into practice assuming there's something to this rough theory.

I don't have audio on this computer so I can't watch that video for now.

Are you aware of a major Hotel franchise based in Clearwater called OPL or Oceanfront Properties? They own, or used to a lot of franchises from many different chains, which essentially means that the Hotel industry, and many other industries, hasn't been competing for decades if not longer, since some of the largest franchise owners control competing companies. The owners were supposed to be members of a "really weird religion or cult." One of the most common franchises was Marriot which led me to believe it might be Mormons but then I learned more about Scientology and that they're based in Clearwater.

I've glanced at most of your links and bookmarked them, but it will be a while before I can read them all, thanks.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Worth considering; however I suspect if they wanted to invade they already would have or perhaps they did and are manipulating us for what ever purpose they're trying to accomplish. I don't have audio but the most famous advocate for the Annunaki theory seems to be Sitchen, who has serious credibility problems; however there may be a pattern of releasing some accurate information through unreliable sources to confuse the issue.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
WORK!
It's the ethics of rising...

For now... Sing "Grease" and learn the lyrics.
It's an illuminatti song.

Speculation is not for the proud.
Those people involved have no need to speculate.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Possible, but if they're influenced by an unknown advanced intelligence they might use Blavatsky or her followers to help improve things and others to make things worse depending on what they're trying to accomplish at any given time. But some accounts of Crowley, Gurdjieff or Steiner provide mixed messages pointing in both directions which might be said about Blavatsky as well.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I'd be curious to know how many ex-Scientologists are pressuring the government to prosecute them for illegal detainment or violation of child labor laws, child abuse and many other things. From what I read the evidence should be overwhelming yet they run around in circles giving them no more than a slap on the wrist, while still allowing them to lobby the government with much better access than the vast majority of the public.

Good luck with your relations with others in or out of Scientology, although I can't imagine what it's like.

(post by JollyAll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by JollyAll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join