It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Q-Anon Been A Leftist Prank All Along?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: pavil

The point is that a left wing troll made it to troll right wing people with believable sounding tidbits that soothed and supported right leaning people's echo chambers. A left leaning person would just look at that and roll their eyes. If you are reading it and see stuff that makes sense its because it was designed to appeal to you like that. It doesn't mean the connection is legit though.

That doesn't explain all the Left leaning people who bash Q then. They aren't just "rolling their eyes". First it was Q is nothing, then it's a fake, now it's a Left wing invention. Make up your minds. It's more about the topics Q presents than Q themselves. But keep looking at the finger pointing at the Moon.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: frenchfries

Q is on the deep web. There is no control there.

Jaden

Unless of course you control the access points to the deep web...

Which we all know is done by Hillary and Obama's muscle, the MS13. Shout out to Q for the truth bombs.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

Ok. Now how does that number compare to the number of sealed indictments for any other random given period of time? That infographic covers Oct 30, 2017 to June 30 2018. So for any given 8 month period is that number of indictments indicated in your graphic normal or above average?
edit on 7-8-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
...there is a black pope.

No worries, the police will probably shoot him and then sprinkle some crack on him.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

The point is that a left wing troll made it to troll right wing people with believable sounding tidbits that soothed and supported right leaning people's echo chambers. A left leaning person would just look at that and roll their eyes. If you are reading it and see stuff that makes sense its because it was designed to appeal to you like that. It doesn't mean the connection is legit though.

That doesn't explain all the Left leaning people who bash Q then. They aren't just "rolling their eyes". First it was Q is nothing, then it's a fake, now it's a Left wing invention. Make up your minds. It's more about the topics Q presents than Q themselves. But keep looking at the finger pointing at the Moon.

Different people have different opinions. News at 11!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No worries, the police will probably shoot him and then sprinkle some crack on him.

As long as they do that after they stop Elon Musk and SpaceX from getting nukes to North Korea.

Priorities.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Different people have different opinions. News at 11!

Yes some people's opinions seem to change with whatever the Media shovels them. Interesting isn't that?

Time will tell...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Is he Kenyan! Got to watch out for Obama

BTW that’s Hussein for you Alt right boys

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Dude, let's just let the haters hate. Let them get distracted with the semantics of it all. Mean while, us "woke" people, will make sure that Amtrack collision with GOP on board was a blatant attempt by TPTB to regain control, doesn't go without punishment.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Time has already told. Q has made many predictions that have turned out false and the open ones are so vague that they could mean anything. It may or may not be a leftist prank, but is is certainly fake. Because it is fake, that does give compelling reasoning to it being a leftist prank though. Some malicious lefty wanting to troll and make a bunch of right wing people feel stupid with a giant Poe's Law. Makes sense to me.

Also, people tend to update their opinions as they learn new facts about a matter at hand. It isn't alarming and is a standard part of critical thinking.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Q is wildly popular with cult 45 as it is basically deranged fan fiction for trump supporters who are so desperate to believe their Dear Leader is playing 4-D chess instead of pathetic checkers. They need a grand, heroic story to cling to as the face value of Trump's presidency is embarrassing disappointment. The Question is how badly will they implode when they find out the elite pedo ring call is coming from inside their very own dear leaders white house?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
If "it" is a "Leftist Prank", then why is the Leftist MSM and Leftist SM starting to attack?

Somebody is getting scared 💥😃💥

I’m not going to engage, I’m not going to engage, I’m not going to engage......ok I’m going to engage.

You do realize that statement is dumb as hell right? Who are the “leftist” attacking? Trump? They have been attacking him since day 1. It will never end so you are just being as cryptic as Q.........wait a second....are you....uh

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Q has made many predictions that have turned out false and the open ones are so vague that they could mean anything.

Are you saying he's like a modern day Nostra-dumbass?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Time has already told. Q has made many predictions that have turned out false and the open ones are so vague that they could mean anything. It may or may not be a leftist prank, but is is certainly fake. Because it is fake, that does give compelling reasoning to it being a leftist prank though. Some malicious lefty wanting to troll and make a bunch of right wing people feel stupid with a giant Poe's Law. Makes sense to me.

Also, people tend to update their opinions as they learn new facts about a matter at hand. It isn't alarming and is a standard part of critical thinking.

Vague? No sir/ma'am, they are cryptic. You have to be referenced by someone on the inside to QANON monthly, get 3 subscriptions mailed to your house (house must have an American flag flying out front), and on the third issue, you will receive a letter.

Now, get that letter, cut out 3 UPC of any qualifying General Mills cereal, and mail those out to get your decryptor ring.

Let me tell you something, those messages are clear as day when you have your decryptor ring.

Soros/Clinton. Etc.
News unlocks MAP.
Think Mirror.
Which team?
THEY don't know.
APACHE.
These people are EVIL
. Still don't believe you are SHEEP to them?
20/20 coming.
PUBLIC is VITAL.
RELEASE of INFO VITAL.
OUTRAGE. J
USTICE.
Can we simply arrest the opposition w/o first exposing the
TRUTH?
FOLLOW THE LIGHT. Q

Look into the mirror first, then follow the light..... alright, I'm in my bathroom now, my ring is busted, can anyone help me out?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Q has made many predictions that have turned out false and the open ones are so vague that they could mean anything.

Are you saying he's like a modern day Nostra-dumbass?

I’m sorry I gotta save this for later use. Classic I must say! Quote now saved on ze note pad

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

OP and Mods...
This subject is ALREADY being discussed (introduced yesterday) in the original Q thread HERE:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.rawstory.com...

Mods?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

General Mills? Awwww man! I sent in my Cracker Jack PoPs... No wonder I didn't get my ring.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Painterz

OP and Mods...
This subject is ALREADY being discussed (introduced yesterday) in the original Q thread HERE:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.rawstory.com...

Mods?

Triggered^^^^^^^

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

General Mills? Awwww man! I sent in my Cracker Jack PoPs... No wonder I didn't get my ring.

That's how we weed out those who are not worthy.... move along.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

You might have had to say Candyman in the mirror 3 times

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join