It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

men in black (1997)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

salute

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

What is this this? Nothing about the thread and just a personal attack? go away noob.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I found the video and broke it down showing you were in err, you've dismissed anyone that's challenged you and people still dont even know what you're getting at, ie what you think it means. But we go to back to the first part and confirm its wrong, meaning there is nothing to it.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
I have just watch the first 'men in black' Hollywood movie. (not the Russian one), yet. About 30-40 min into the movie there is one scene with an New York skyline, two pillars of smoke and a van with 'zap em' van in the foreground. Yeah it kinda feels like when the 'Simpsons' talk about Rand.

I have not got the Internet connection to dig this one up, Is it art, is it truth stranger than fiction. In learning to read between the lines it is something.

Keep your ear close to the ground and your heads up.

Is what art?

The movie?

yes, movies are made as entertaining art for us.

Is what truth stranger than fiction?

numerous posters have asked to clarify what the hell are you asking.

Cam someone please say I am wrong???

yes,

many have been saying you are wrong,

not with what you propose because no one in the thread seems to understand what you are trying to say.

But you are wrong when you keep posting yet not explaining what your OP is about.

another poster posted a scene and you replied with this

Thanks heaps for trying to find this video. I am in Australia, just got a big exclamation mark. I don't know what this scene means, but it hit something.

so was that the scene?

It sounds like it wasn't when you thank them for "trying" to find it.

however, if it is the scene, how is smoke coming out of a chimney related to 9/11?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

If you found the video I was referencing then post it. otherwise, whatever....

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

If you found the video I was referencing then post it. otherwise, whatever....

they posted a video.

was it not the scene you were talking about, it very much resembles the scene from your description.

but its smoke coming out of 2 chimneys, so I wonder how it relates to 9/11?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I had a quick gimps on something that was free to air. I have not got the resources to dig it up. I had hoped this forum someone might have. Not yet away.

If 9/11 had an ET component maybe there are some clues there, maybe not. Stop busting my balls and get on with the facts, if thats what you want.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The most eerie 9/11 coincidence I've seen in a movie was Fight Club. I didn't see it when it was first out. I never saw the movie until like 3 years ago and was really weirded out by the coincidences. Like almost the first words in the movie are "Here we are. Ground zero" (or words to that effect).

After I saw it the first time I thought "this movie HAD to have been made after 9/11, right?". It wasn't that I'd never heard of Fight Club. I just wasn't paying attention to the movie scene when it came out.

Anyway, I mean that WAS the WTC twin towers in that movie, right? It never said so but it looked just like them and they even fell almost the way they did on 9/11. Just bizarre.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Kudos for that, its the vibe.

There is nothing we can do about the past, as for the the future... Keep your heads up.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I have not got the resources to dig it up. I had hoped this forum someone might have. Not yet away.

so

for the 3rd time

the video that the poster TheLead posted on page 2 of a scene that matched what you describe was not it?

If 9/11 had an ET component maybe there are some clues there, maybe not. Stop busting my balls and get on with the facts, if thats what you want.

Busting your balls?

grow a pair before anyone can bust them

I asked questions

a poster posted a video, is that the scene?

you are rambling about crap that no one seems to understand

I am trying to get some facts by asking questions,

are you really that messed up that you cannot have a simple conversation and answer simple questions based on your confusing OP?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Anyway, I mean that WAS the WTC twin towers in that movie, right?

In fight club?

No, it wasn't the towers.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Anyway, I mean that WAS the WTC twin towers in that movie, right?

In fight club?

No, it wasn't the towers.

OK. Well, it sure looks like them. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who couldn't tell the difference. And also that part where that ball sculpture thing goes rolling into the coffee shop or whatever. It looks exactly like the sculpture thing that was in the plaza between the WTC towers. It looks enough like it that that's what I thought it was as soon as I saw it.

Is it fair enough to say that the buildings shown in Fight Club are twin towers and that the people who made the film MAY HAVE intended for them to be viewed that way? (Obviously, they may have denied this later if that were the case).
edit on 5-8-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I am trying to envision someone keeping their ear close to the ground and their head up simultaneously.

It sounds like a rather painful pose.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I think he's talking about this...

I find it a rather huge stretch, personally.

The one I sometimes think about is the Matrix, where Neo's passport expiration date is September 11, 2001.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

wow, so may posts and no flags, Im lovin it...
oh, this half assed post was about getting flags? Well, try harder son.

No one gets what you're saying.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

youtu.be...

This what you're referencing? He sits there all night and the next morning you see smoke rising from the area of the towers?

Is he talking about a split second of steam clouds from some industrial process? That was probably there morning after morning?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I think he's talking about this...

I find it a rather huge stretch, personally.

The one I sometimes think about is the Matrix, where Neo's passport expiration date is September 11, 2001.

That looks like the clip he is talking about..Good find!!!

As for the Matrix scenario.

911 has been a number for emergency, crisis or help needed long before the events of Sept 11, 2001.
Passports are good for 10 years and if you look at when Neo's passport was issued you see it was Sept of 91 so add 10 years and you get the expiration.

I would understand people that point to Hollywood predicting 911 more if that number wasnt a very common distress signal.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
only problem that STEAM, not smoke, is no where near the WTC

I think the point is that the transition shows the twin towers and then the next scene has the two chimneys in their place as if someone knew and was hinting that they were going to come down.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

From what I can tell? They never really answered one way or another.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Cam someone please say I am wrong???

You're wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join