It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: illece

I wonder who the sheep are in this scenario?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: IAMTAT

Done, so long as you get off the merry-go-round that is Q/Trump/Deep State and come join me on the side bench to observe all this postmodern nonsense until we are all sent in to clean it all up for posterity's sake.

Hmmm...Bribing me to change my view...eh?
Sorry...I'm not Michael Cohen.

...got any of those blue cheese stuffed olives?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce

originally posted by: whereismyusername

originally posted by: Spruce

originally posted by: whereismyusername
a reply to: Spruce

There's so many layers dug up. Justified center font making images, read drops upside down for images, blurbs of Morse code, reference to directories from who knows where, chess symbol terminology, dual speak, gematria (I'm suspicious of it myself), and the various other decodes Rel has worked hard on.

It would take us years to pull everything from the drops and even then there's a chance we may miss some aspects.

Which is why I believe advanced AI is being used in conjunction with Game Theory.

These messages are extremely complex.

I have trouble with that. I mean I believe it is entirely possible that we have quantum computing tech to emulate a brain. I just find it hard to accept interfacing with an AI. Though my only experiences with them have been public ones where any fool can come and mess with the AIs algorithm.

A military AI I'd imagine would not have to hear about frosted butts and screams of bring back club penguins.

In short I believe it but don't want to. I feel deep in my soul that the 'yellow book' (or was it red?) is real, at least in spirit if not in an actual red device or tome. Chaos theory is basically an attempt to recreate it right? Tie in darpa lifelog and study of solar affects on weather, thermodynamics and other fields of science to eventually have formulas capable of computing the very probable locations you can find a stringlet and when it will blip out and back in.

The akashic record idea is certainly believable from a technological standpoint.

I've said nothing about direct interface.

If this were a person, he would have to be a master occultist, and I mean master, like at the head of his "field".

Isn't that the hydra we're fighting here? The hydra that spawned everything about the current system we despise?

I realize that. I was only speaking to machine learning with respect to learning from interfacing.

I surmised that an AI built by the military, if taught by direct comms with personnel, would be far less tainted than the AIM chat bots of yore.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Aallanon

I wasn't around 7 threads ago so, yeah I missed it. Quinn lost me long before he started shaving his right eyebrow.

Then you must have also missed the debunk of pamphlet l, I'm assuming. And that was the turning point for you when you officially decided Q was bunk, right?

Regardless of your beliefs on Q, make no mistake your input is valued here.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Fyi. Dossier is fake says Cohen.
dailycaller.com...

link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

From what I can tell - at least in my area - the Masons dont do much of anything good or bad. It seems like its an extension of the University Fraternity life, and just an excuse for middle aged men to get together and get wasted without their nagging wives around, all the while feeling superior to us "unenlightened" with your secret handshakes and rituals. Am I close?

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: queenofswords

I assume the raid on Cohen's office would've ALSO captured any Hillary Clinton client files.
I also wonder if 'Discovery' means Trump's attorneys would get to see them, as well.

Curious that Cohen went from PRO-Hillary in 2014...to Anti-Hillary several years later.

My guess is it would have something to do with Pinchuk, Firtash and Manafort....

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You like your martinis dirtier than I do, lol. Good Lord.

Let's see...how to stuff an olive with blue cheese, all the way from a chocolate bar located in Reno, Nevada:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: illece
a reply to: dashen

Also a Judas Goat is the goat that leads the sheep to be slaughtered ,but its life is spared...

aka an "anti scapegoat"

🍸

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Fyi. Dossier is fake says Cohen.
dailycaller.com...

Yeah.
Even Lanny Davis said (emphatically) Cohen was NEVER in Prague.
pjmedia.com...
I'm sure he regrets that today.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: whereismyusername

Why thank you! I don't often hear that. Just so you and others know, I'm just playing right now. I'll get back to serious research. I might have took a little ride on the merry-go-round today. Just a short ride..cuz', it really does look like a lot of fun and, I may envy you a little for that. Hehe.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You like your martinis dirtier than I do, lol. Good Lord.

Let's see...how to stuff an olive with blue cheese, all the way from a chocolate bar located in Reno, Nevada:

Second round is on me.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

All of this stuff with Lanny Davis and Cohen is confusing me. There is obviously something more going on with these 2 behind the scenes. Why would Davis be on TV telling anyone who would listen that the dossier is bunk, when Cohens trial is complete? Providing this information now, after Cohen reached a deal does nothing to help defend Cohen, all it does is speak to the credibility (or lack theirof) of the dossier, in general. Wouldnt you think that Davis would do anything possible to take Trump down, with the dossier being one of the biggest tools at their disposal?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: CanadianMason

From what I can tell - at least in my area - the Masons dont do much of anything good or bad. It seems like its an extension of the University Fraternity life, and just an excuse for middle aged men to get together and get wasted without their nagging wives around, all the while feeling superior to us "unenlightened" with your secret handshakes and rituals. Am I close?

PJ, thats the Shriners that do those things. Masonry has 32 degrees and the 33rd is honorary and not necessary to become a Shriner. Shriners are the ones that support the Shriner childrens hospitals. They have helped thousands of kids over the years in different medical issues. IMHO they have no equal in the country and I still give to the Shriners even though I have not been a mason for 20 years. BTW, no alcohol is allowed in Masonic Lodges nor a drunken person.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Totally right, except for when we are officially summoned to Lodge and engaged in our Work behind closed doors. That's when and where it gets down to serious business - world shaking business where no Mason would dare think of getting "wasted without their nagging wives"... Wait, that didn't quite come out right.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

BACON!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

All of this stuff with Lanny Davis and Cohen is confusing me. There is obviously something more going on with these 2 behind the scenes. Why would Davis be on TV telling anyone who would listen that the dossier is bunk, when Cohens trial is complete? Providing this information now, after Cohen reached a deal does nothing to help defend Cohen, all it does is speak to the credibility (or lack theirof) of the dossier, in general. Wouldnt you think that Davis would do anything possible to take Trump down, with the dossier being one of the biggest tools at their disposal?

Fruit from the poison tree?
If he's really looking out for his client...he could get ALL charges dropped against his client if he shows it all came from a false source.

I still think Wictor figured it out...THIS current Cohen guilty plea to non-crimes...is about manufacturing short-term smoke to prevent Trump's Supreme Court nomination.

Agreeing to this deal gives Cohen the big sentence reduction...an appeal on the coming revelation the Russia investigation was based on the Fake dossier and rigged-FISAs...gets Cohen completely out of jail...SOON!

Lanny Davis is a lawyer, after all.
Davis is also close friends with Sean Hannity (another Cohen client).

Lawyers follow the money...as much as they follow the party line.
edit on 23-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Good question,as a follower of Q it could be anyone...But hopefully not the President !

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don’t know how Q feels about it, but I don’t drink martinis. When I drink (not often) I drink my vodka straight up.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

PJ,

Q#1287 read backwards seems to give the answers:

Purpose?
Sharing of intel to bad actors?
World watching.

Jump ahead to the next interesting line:

It shouldn’t take more than “a week or two” to come to a resolution on the probe.”

Next:

Who has everything?
How do you introduce evidence into an investigation (legally)?
Think logically.

If we take that drop as a mirror, end of that chess move. We might expect to see RM wrap up the investigation itself shortly, in fact, I'd say prior to September's ritual date in order to steal the energy back. RM needed the end to Cohen to fold the "real" evidence confiscated into the referrals?? or, to Huber??

top topics

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join