It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa - Land Expropriation.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'm beyond crying, how can I explain?

www.biznews.com...

Because of some erroneous history, and globalist agitation against white people, it is seriously considered that "white=owned" land can simply be taken away by a corrupt, Marxist state.

Not that it can be limited to whites (as albophobes and racists currently say), neither is it necessarily limited to land.
It could be your car or house next.

I cannot believe it, they seriously have tribunals at the moment on how to take away land belonging to whites.

How would you feel if this happened in your country?

Not to go into the history of the itinerant black tribes in the 19th century (yeah, let's rather not), but nobody who owns land today, and farms to feed the people stole it.
They all have legal title deeds.

Beyond that only 13 percent of SA is really fertile.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I play a game and spoke to a couple of players from South Africa recently. I asked them about this stuff and they did not know what I was talking about and said it is fake news.

So I really do not know how much of this is truth and how much of this is propaganda.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Friend, I don't know who you were playing what with, but it is very real.
Yeah some are saying they won't actually do it, but the tribunals are real, and it is very real.

More articles here: www.news24.com...
edit on 30-7-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

This despite the fact that since 1994 there has been a system in place for anyone who believed had their land stolen to go to court over it (of which many cases are still pending). It's promising to fill and need that has already been addressed. Nothing but promising free stuff to people for votes. When the welfare recipients already outnumber those paying income taxes by a considerable margin they've run out of free stuff to promise voters, so they promise what isn't theirs to give.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Well, that's the other problem.

Once they have the land, what will they do with it?

The state is currently sitting on 4 000 farms, and nobody wants them.

People want urbanization.

Even with land that was redistributed, people had a choice between money or the land. Apparently 90 per cent chose the money.

People don't want to scratch in the dirt from morning until night in the middle of nowhere.

Yet, more urban land-grabs have started.
But white farmers don't own much urban land.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
And then we have tribal land (where whites cannot actually purchase land).

It's along the fertile eastern coast - the most fertile land in SA.

But people don't want to live a rural existence.

So I'd argue this is Stalinist collectivization.

Whites are simply the current "kulacks".

It's a disaster and starvation waiting to happen.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Land expropriation without compensation in South Africa.

It's all so "positive" that people are participating.

But how do you feel if everything you built up on land you legally bought can simply be ripped away?

And mark my words, it won't stop with South Africa.

It is blatant property theft.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Because of some erroneous history, and globalist agitation against white people

For the majority of Homo sapiens in South Africa, I guess colonial domination AKA "Apartheid" just never happened. And its just some alien concept of land REpropriation. And here I must be off base deluded for having concerns about an open border, in a globally imperialist militaristic society. Quick! Paste me a liberal pretzel logic meme!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

"Keffirs" should just live as serfs, eat dirt, and the alien white invaders there should just be marveled over, rather than serve as the beacon of liberal white guilt the world over?

Note to "they" (liberal white guilt mongers) to them I'm something like the ultimate nemesis.

Yet, if I'm supposed to concern over the respect for our border and peoples here, then how should I give a snip about what white supremacists did there???????????????

edit on 30-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Interesting (and ironic) question when the topic is weighed of how the nation state of S.A was founded in the first place.

What are your thoughts on the first and second Boer War and how would you feel if that happened in your country...?

Hence:

Not to go into the history of the itinerant black tribes in the 19th century (yeah, let's rather not), but nobody who owns land today, and farms to feed the people stole it. They all have legal title deeds.

Why not...? Why not discuss CONCRETE HISTORICAL FACTS instead of distorted politics in the OP link that is attempting to manufacture anger among those who have no real clue what is going on...

Link me to think tanks. Not B.S agenda driven articles.

Btw, who OWNS Bizznews (rhetorical)...?

In other words: come back and create a thread when your land, house, car, etc is taken away.

I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
I'm beyond crying, how can I explain?

www.biznews.com...

Because of some erroneous history, and globalist agitation against white people, it is seriously considered that "white=owned" land can simply be taken away by a corrupt, Marxist state.

Not that it can be limited to whites (as albophobes and racists currently say), neither is it necessarily limited to land.
It could be your car or house next.

I cannot believe it, they seriously have tribunals at the moment on how to take away land belonging to whites.

Not to go into the history of the itinerant black tribes in the 19th century (yeah, let's rather not), but nobody who owns land today, and farms to feed the people stole it.
They all have legal title deeds.

Beyond that only 13 percent of SA is really fertile.

They should burn their farms to the ground, salt the land and get the hell out of there.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Land expropriation is a worrying trend. Zimbabwe had a good go at it - killed off a flourishing and efficient farming sector by removing white farmers and calving up their land and giving it to their their political enforcers, many of whom then sold their land shares to their political "betters", thus creating a new class of rich black land owners, beholden to the to the politicians who orchestrated the land expropriation in he first place.

When South Africa was formed from the mess of apartheid, there was hope for a rich and diverse future. That seems to have gone out of the window. But the rot started some time ago.

20 years ago I knew a (white) nurse from South Africa who fled to the UK after her family were murdered on a farm. Not very nice. I don't think she's ever been back.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

It would seem the empire no longer has a use for south Africa and are letting nature take its course....

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

S and F for you.

May i remind you that whoever wins the war writes the history.

The blacks always blame the whites.

It's the old black guilt trick.

White people were on the planet just the same as blacks but they claim they owned everything first. In sick of that ideology. It's served them well. Some countries pay them compensation.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
First they came for the Farmers, but I wasn't a farmer ........

They are trying to destabilize countries, one at a time.

Think South Africa, Yemen, Iraqi, etc etc

War = Profits.

P

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

they will probably spoil it, do nothing and wait for handouts.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

The blacks are the ones that are racist. They never accept or include whites.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

The Afrikaner or Boer people are the direct descendants of the people who fought the British during the Anglo-Boer Wars.
Not the only whites in SA, for example a few Germans, British and Portuguese people.

Mostly I would say, they took my car and most of what I own ten years ago already.

Not as important as land.

But yeah, long been redistributed.

Why you won't tell the truth for a change, when it's staring you in the face, only God will know.
You will answer to God one day, as we all must.

But I speak the truth.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

You need to wake up to the reality that the Blacks and their government, the ANC dont want whites in SA. Its really just that simple.

MOVE!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Zimbabwe - once known as the bread basket of Africa.
Now a complete mess, much of it due to the expropriation policies of Mugabe etc.

Seems like South Africa is going down the same road.

Shame as it had the opportunity to change into something so much better than that which preceded it or which borders it.

South Africa could become the shining beacon to which the whole of Africa could and should aspire free from any tribal or racial prejudice or injustice.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join