It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOnauts inspect farm garahuns brazil 1965: humanoid encounters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
its time for another humanoid encounter.
CASE

Antonio Pau Ferro, caterer in the Prefecture of Garahuns, was the owner of a small fertile land at a place called Sao Joao, where at his spare time, he took care of plantations of maize, beans, tomatoes, tobacco and manioc. On September 10, 1965, Antonio worked in the ploughing, when at 08:30, hearing a noise in the vicinity, he looked, and saw two objects of metallic luminosity go down from the sky, at some 8 meters from where he was. They had a circular shape, about 1.5 meters in diameter for 80 centimeters in height. They touched the ground, both at the same time, in uniform movements, like synchronized, then went up to five meters and stopped moving. When touching the ground, they left there two humanoids who would not be more than 70 or 80 centimeters tall. Those immediately approached the farmer, who was observing without moving, on a rise of the ground, holding himself at a branch of tree, terrified, thinking that "the end of the world arrived". But the "small beings" made a half-turn and moved again towards where their craft were. From there, they looked at Antonio with an affectionate and kind glance and, as if they had changed their minds, they again moved to him, nevertheless more gently. They stopped when one of them picked up a tomato, that he showed to the other one. They exchanged some words in a strange language that the caterer did not understand. They then played with the tomato. Calmer now, Mr. Antonio Ferro asked what they wanted and where they came from. They did not answer, they only smiled and turned to their craft. They stood below them, each one under his own. The craft came down on them, wrapping them, the whole in the same movement, at the same time. They then took off, always synchronized, at the beginning with a "whining" sound and then with a very loud and low sound. At some time, the observer had the feeling that, between the two cosmic machines, side protrusions had formed. Both during their descent and during their takeoff, the discs caused a strong gust of wind agitating the maize plants. In an interview with SBEDV ufologist Dr Walter Bulher, Antonio Pau Ferro added that he had no details about the clothing of the crew members, because he had been too much awestruck, but he did state they were adult people, with heads and members proportioned to the rest of their body. On their face and their hands, the skin was smooth, without roughness. The fingers did not have folds in the articulations, unlike humans have, and "they resembled these figures Mr. Olegário Guillerme da Rocha has in his farm..."

source: ufologie.patrickgross.org...

COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
another interesting case that din't get enough atention by the media
what we see here is a pretty common place example of a sampling case, where the UFOnauts pick up plants and rocks
strangely though here the humanoids seems to play with a tomato, why would a alien race do such a thing?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
[
strangely though here the humanoids seems to play with a tomato, why would a alien race do such a thing?

Maybe the 7-11 had bread, mayo, lettuce.....but no tomatoes, and ET wanted a BLT?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I have to say, I find it odd that he was too 'awestruck' too remember any details about the clothing the beings were wearing, yet had the presence of mind to notice a tiny detail like them 'not having folds' where their fingers were articulated.

Still, an interesting read, thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Brywilson2

heh

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

maybe they wore complex gear like a astronaut suit full of tubes?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

To be honest, I think I'd notice and be able to describe that before noticing a lack of folds in skin on fingers, that seems like a tiny detail in comparison.

Still, an interesting case.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

another interesting case that din't get enough atention by the media
what we see here is a pretty common place example of a sampling case, where the UFOnauts pick up plants and rocks

If genuine I suspect this was not about gathering samples and tomatoes,it was about sending two UFO occupants and making sure they are seen by someone gathering "samples" and "playing" with tomatoes.And probably after that,making sure that the eyewitness goes public with the story.The Phenomenon loves to role-play.
edit on 30-7-2018 by Tinel because: typo

edit on 30-7-2018 by Tinel because: typo

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Tinel

exactly!, though they aren't aliens either, we are dealing with some cosmic trickster like thing, that does such situations for fun

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Reminds of a reporting, where an American farmer encountered “two Italian-looking guys who were in overalls and cooked him pancakes” (paraphrased slightly). Love these oldie but goldies

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

joe simongtom?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Honestly, I don’t remember — well before my time at ATS. It’s amongst a collection of reports indexed on a clunky, old site I’ll likely never remember...I do know it was after I spent a summer reading John Mack’s accounts/books, so maybe that has some relevance. That acct just stands out for its hilarious factor.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

yeah i think its joe simongton pancakes from space story, kandisky has a thread about it

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Tinel

exactly!, though they aren't aliens either, we are dealing with some cosmic trickster like thing, that does such situations for fun

Would you have anything other than your off-hand comment, you know, like EVIDENCE?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
nm
edit on 8/10/18 by Arouet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

many, but i doubt you would listen

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Why wouldn't an alien race play with a tomato?

Most every living creature on Earth loves to play with spherical things. Dogs, horses, even lions in zoos, etc, will play with ball shaped toys. And Humans do as well.

Perhaps playing with round objects is a universal trait shared among the cosmos of creatures?

Since you didn't understand this basic thing tells me you will likely misinterpret most everything else about "aliens", but this isn't an insult, and I love reading your threads.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

still a quite immature behaviour for astronauts, dont ya think?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

still a quite immature behaviour for astronauts, dont ya think?

Depends on their social culture, but look at our own astronauts that have played with things on camera in zero gravity.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

as a way to show the public how stuff works in space?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join