It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Ritual- I have it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'm new to this board, and I guess i'd like to leave my mark early....i have both the Shriner and FreeMason Rituals..including grips(handshakes), passwords, secret alphabets, as well as secret knocks...

all of these secrets are printed in a book i own, i can copy pages and mail the entire thing to you if you please, or i can answer questions in this forum....

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
oh and welcome!

Do you have a title for this book? and do you know where to get it? (i guess so as you have it, but you know what i mean)

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If you do indeed have such a book it would be nice to see some kind of proof. Providing evidence is needed when making such a claim.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Maybe he's bluffing i think he is.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hey chill out drunk, give him a chance.

Welcome bat, and if you do have all of that info. It'd really be nice to see, Thanks.

Later,
Tassadar

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think I have seen the book you are talking about. Is it really little and black???

Anyway that is just one book I have seen on this matter. I don't know if that is the book that you have or not. Let me know. I saw this book just the other day at Barnes and Noble. It only has the rituals for the first 7 degrees but hey that works for me.

I know where there is another book on this matter but it isn't as available as the other one I just mentioned. The black book I saw is only like 14 dollars. But the other one I know of is extremely rare and cost 200 dollars. But it is completely authentic and printed by Masons (Unlike the other one at Barnes and Noble)

If I had the money to buy these two books I would, but unfortonately I don't.
In time I will gather enough for the black book but the other one is going to hard to come by. There is only one copy of it in a little book store I know of and I doubt that it is still there if people like me know about it. Mind you people like me that have 200 dollars to spend on a book.

So let us know the title of your publication. We will all be very grateful. Thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
batman, I hope you're not kidding. It would be great if you was posting such thing.

If you need help, just ask.It will be a pleasure to help you.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Batman, could you post the title, author, ISBN number for this book? If nothing else, can you scan and post excerpts?

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well, I�m at work right now, so I don�t have the book in front of me. If you have any questions, just ask, or go buy the book...The name of the book is Big Secrets by William Poundstone. Apparently, the author posed as a Mason and simply ordered a Ritual book from the publishers of the text(not the Mason catalogue where you buy fezz�s and car stickers and stuff). He said it was fairly easy to obtain it. The book details the initiation of a 33 degree Mason, as well as the initiation of a Shriner. Also included is the secret alphabet, the grip, and passwords�the book is fairly easy to find�here�s the amazon.com link�www.amazon.com...=1057260240/sr=8-3/ref=sr_8_3/103-3054330-3339065?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Batman...

My enemy...

Welcome to your doom Bat... man...

Welcome to the board... i'd love to hear about those rituals... Post some... if you don't mind...

Peace,

MrFreeze

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
i will later tonight, but like i said, i dont have book in front of me, at work////

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
observer et al

Those books are a dime a dozen.

The ritual of the first three degrees is available to any curious individual, usually spread throughout some anti-Masonic message propellent or the guff of some sensationalist writer.

The Unlocked Secret - Freemasonry Examined is useful for anyone who wants to pretend to be a master mason, ritual photos included.

Go to any large chain bookstore and ask for books about masonic degrees. You will find them there.

But they doesn't include any fellowship, wisdom or understanding at all.

batman is just an attention-seeking kid.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I Think somebodys jealous.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
attention seeking? no...

i was just trying to be helpful...forgive my incompetence

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I don't think you're incompetent, except you haven't given the title of the book and you left it at work.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by batman
Well, I�m at work right now, so I don�t have the book in front of me. If you have any questions, just ask, or go buy the book...The name of the book is Big Secrets by William Poundstone. Apparently, the author posed as a Mason and simply ordered a Ritual book from the publishers of the text(not the Mason catalogue where you buy fezz�s and car stickers and stuff). He said it was fairly easy to obtain it. The book details the initiation of a 33 degree Mason, as well as the initiation of a Shriner. Also included is the secret alphabet, the grip, and passwords�the book is fairly easy to find�here�s the amazon.com link�www.amazon.com...=1057260240/sr=8-3/ref=sr_8_3/103-3054330-3339065?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

read it a few times, you'll find it

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I think if you read his post again then you can observe that he did in fact post the name of the book. Don't be so hard on him man. That really is uncalled for. Why should he have it with him, HE IS AT WORK.

You should be lucky that he has even taken the time to show you when he should be doing something else. If there was ever an ungrateful person than you must be one.

Lay off.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Book Description

"The Book That Gives the Inside Story on Hundreds of Secrets of American Life --Big Secrets.

Are there really secret backward messages in rock music, or is somebody nuts? We tested suspect tunes at a recording studio to find out.

What goes on at Freemason initiations? Here's the whole story, including -- yes! -- the electric carpet.

Colonel Sanders boasted that Kentucky Fried Chicken's eleven secret herbs and spices "stand on everybody's shelf." We got a sample of the seasoning mix and sent it to a food chemist for analysis.

Feverish rumor has it that Walt Disney's body was frozen and now lies in a secret cryonic vault somewhere beneath the Pirates of the Caribbean exhibit at Disneyland. Read the certified stranger-than-fiction truth.

Don't bother trying to figure out how Doug Henning, David Copperfield, and Harry Blackstone, Jr., perform their illusions. Big Secrets has complete explanations and diagrams, nothing left to the imagination."

There are more interesting secrets in the book than the degrees in Freemasonry. "Electric carpet" eh... I would be interested to know how credible the author is in any of his areas of 'expertise'.

I can compare it with the three degree rituals I have fully stored, in my head.

This stuff is nonsense.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
AV

Thanks for your sentiments, genuinely.

People know that I am indeed a very grateful person, where gratitude is due.

Meanwhile...

"The Real "Big Secret"? You Probably Paid Too Much., August 11, 2000
Reviewer: Patrick Burnett (see more about me) from Dunwoody, GA USA

This book should have been subtitled "Uncensored Speculation About All Sorts of Stuff You Are Never Supposed to Know". I'm all for books that blow the whistle on supposedly secret things that should be public knowledge. I enjoy reading fun facts, esoteric trivia and "How do they do that?" kinds of books.

"Big Secrets" however, was pretty much a letdown. The section on foodstuffs was pure speculation. Poundstone had various samples of foods like KFC's coating, Coca-Cola and Dr. Pepper sent to labs for analysis and lists their "probable" ingredients. While this is interesting, it is not necessarily a revelation of a big secret. I can make wild guesses based on bad science, too. Maybe I'm just bitter because I didn't think of compiling my guesses into a book and selling it to rubes for ten bucks."

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Duncans Rituals of Freemasonry:

www.amazon.com...=1057274784/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_2/104-6117526-0084737?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Ronaynes handbook of Freemasonry:

www.amazon.com...=1057274845/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/104-6117526-0084737?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join