It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathy Case study: a Puma was appeased while found in living room with Mental Energy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

History has registered the ability of certain human beings to establish communication with animals effectively, almost to the level of talk in a mutually understandable language.

For instance, medieval accounts claim that St Francis of Assisi was able literally to 'talk' with animals knowing what exactly they meant, even a monk wrote a famous writing about this supposed gift of the spirit describing exactly how the Saint for instance told a wolf that was attacking systematically a village in order to apease him and instruct him to cease on that behavior and for incredible that appears that this really worked the expected results.

From Wolf of Gubbio written by Fioretti di San Francesco,

"Brother wolf, thou hast done much evil in this land, destroying and killing the creatures of God without his permission; yea, not animals only hast thou destroyed, but thou hast even dared to devour men, made after the image of God; for which thing thou art worthy of being hanged like a robber and a murderer. All men cry out against thee, the dogs pursue thee, and all the inhabitants of this city are thy enemies; but I will make peace between them and thee, O brother wolf, if so be thou no more offend them, and they shall forgive thee all thy past offenses, and neither men nor dogs shall pursue thee any more."

Please check:
Wolf the Gubbio written account on life of St Francis of Assisi

blog.franciscanmedia.org...

Now in 1935 The Austrian physician Konrad Lorenz, who got Nobel prize, developed the first really serious study on animal behavior creating an entire new branch of biology called Ethology for it, he found the interesting bond of affection that exist between domestic geese and their caregivers, a kind of fluid communication between them.

Please check:
Konrad Lorenz Principle of Attachment, Pragung or Imprinting

This principle of attachement between animals and humans had been discovered by Douglas Spalding in the 19th century, and Lorenz's mentor Oskar Heinroth had also worked on the topic, but Lorenz's description of Prägung, imprinting, in nidifugous birds such as greylag geese in his 1935 book Der Kumpan in der Umwelt des Vogels ("The Companion in the Environment of Birds") became the foundational description of the phenomenon

In 2016 Scientists documented first time the ability of the Yao people of Mozambique to talk with birds, in a study that is still defying what many thought about limits of human animals communication.

Please check:
www.sciencealert.com...

There is a study also from 2016 by Christa Lesté-Lasserre, Master in English Literature from University of Mississippi at Oxford published in the specialized magazine The Horse that claims Horses are able not just decipher human language and respond exactly in the way it is expected but literally to talk with their handlers.

Please check:
thehorse.com...

The Norwegian Veterinary Institute also in 2016 arrived practically to the same conclusion from a study over a population of 23 horses.

Please check:
www.independent.co.uk...

Now, this week we have a very interesting case coming from a corner of America that is showing possible telepathy between human and a feline:

A woman living in a suburban area of Oregon State referred to have found a female Puma in her living room and to have been able to deal with it with no bad consequences neither for her nor for the feline getting successfully that the animal leave peacefully the place just by sending her thoughts of peace, harmony, love.

This is a very interesting incident of the use of telepathy to establish dialog with the subconscious mind of animals that are considered natural predators and so not really friendly with humans.

I think it is a case that deserves analysis on this forum, of course it was a totally spontaneous situation, not an experiment that was conducted, since it is extremely risky human predator interaction, not to be tried at all due to the evident danger it involves.

Here it is the whole description of what exactly happened posted in the Independent Newspaper.

Woman who found mountain lion in her home says she used telepathy and ‘loving gaze’ to get it out The Independent Kimberley Richards ,The Independent•July 25, 2018

Lauren Taylor shared a series of posts on Facebook documenting the moments she found a mountain lion in her living room and the moments following it took to get the animal to leave. Ms Taylor wrote that by “loving her to peace”, she was able to get the animal to leave the home safely – though she noted she has extensive experience working with energy and animals.

“I'm not suggesting anyone seek out interactions with mountain lions,” she wrote. She added, “Cats are extremely psychic and perceptive of energy and this lion could have been dangerous in an energy field of fear or anger.”

Ms Taylor explained that when she found the mountain lion in her living room, she “consciously elevated the energy field” to calm the animal, and waited for it to fall asleep before she exited her own home. She then kept an eye on the mountain lion through a window outside; the animal remained calm and slept behind a sofa for more than six hours, Ms Taylor wrote. She added that she used “feline-speak eye blinking” to keep the animal calm from the outdoors.

“She was sleeping!” she wrote. “When I made noise, she woke up and looked startled so I consciously raised my frequency, gazed lovingly into her eyes, and communicated using feline-speak eye blinking to calm her.”

She added, “It was amazing to realise that this worked. I gazed lovingly then blinked hard and then she did it back!”

Ms Taylor said that she sent “telepathic routes” of her home to the animal in an effort to help it guide itself out the home. She and her housemate then began playing the drums as another means to guide the cougar out.

“She roused and knew just what to do.... walking out through the open doors, through the yard, across the creek, and through the empty field behind us exactly as we had shown her,” she said.

Please check:

www.yahoo.com...

The thread is open to invite to a discussion on the possibility that telepathy can occur between humans and animals somehow and the way this can help our understanding of their thoughts and intelligences.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/25/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Once while hunting, I Ran into a mama black bear and 2 cubs. She was just as surprised to see me as I was her. In case it needs stated: Bear with cubs+surprise threat= bad idea.

She snorted her cubs up a tree then turned her body towards me and showed teeth. By now my gun is pointed at her. In my head I said "please don't make me kill you." Right then she backed down.

Personally, I think I just got lucky. Don't think I can talk to animals with my thoughts but who knows.

Definitely going to go practice my animal telepathy now. Will report back with findings.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

There is a difference between historical references and mythological references. You seem to have misidentified your sources.

I have trained dogs and showhorses for most of my life,. It is true that there’s communication going on between humans and animals, but I think it’s pretty far-fetched to say that that communication is telepathic.
edit on 25-7-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Well, no body is claiming that all the communication between animals and humans is telepathic, but that possibility certainly may exist.

It seems to me that you have misjudged so quickly the source of my references, just to avoid misunderstandings all what has been posted was verified as much as it was possible with reliable references that I can trust from History of ESP or Biological science points of view.

This includes of course the accounts that the Independent published of the story of the lady and the female mountain lion in Oregon, since I think you are not going of course to suggest that Konrad Lorenz research lives in the realm of mythology, now the only other possibility I think you are probably pointing to is perhaps the story of the wolf of Gubbio taken from the most famous version of the life of St Francis of Assisi that exist.

Let me point please that besides the fact that the Franciscan order take so much seriously that story, in case their prestige is does not get merit enough for you, another of the sources I read of it is a website of psychology that is under supervision of a PhD in that science, here you can read it directly from their link:

A Guide to Psychology and its Practice

Copyright © 1997-2018 Raymond Lloyd Richmond, Ph.D. All rights reserved.
San Francisco

Please check:
www.guidetopsychology.com...

Another serious source that also give to the story the benefit of doubt and consider it as extremely interesting from philosophical and ethical considerations is a well reputed firm of Hackard Professional law corporation at Sn Francisco California.

Please check:
www.hackardlaw.com...

Thanks for your reply,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is the situation where the inability to separate religious and esoteric garbage will get you killed.

DO not EVER try and lovingly gaze into the eyes of a predator like a big cat or bear.

Most predators look at this as a challenge, especially big cats and bears

Please don't teach people your crazy beliefs.

This is a really bad post and horrible advise to share with people.

Maybe baby jesus will save them.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I suggest you respectfully to take time to improve your reading skills. No body here is advising others about how to handle an extreme situation by dealing with dangerous animals, specially predators, that suggestion sounds simply pathetic or irresponsible, certainly it seems to me so out of context.

That is what makes remarkable the case that we are referring to, evidently you are 'reading' between lines what you want, even the opening post put that in clear from the own words of the person that claim to have had that experience.

“I'm not suggesting anyone seek out interactions with mountain lions,” she wrote. She added, “Cats are extremely psychic and perceptive of energy and this lion could have been dangerous in an energy field of fear or anger.”

This does not have anything to do with what you call in very peculiar way a person system of 'beliefs', it is a story published in a Newspaper with license by the way and posted in the web by Yahoo news.

Are you suggesting that Yahoo news is giving irresponsible advising about a dangerous subject to the public?? or perhaps the Independent ??

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Although I'm open to esp w critters, a sick or tame m-lion seems likelier than ol' space lady beaming "high frequency love" at the kitty, saving it.

Sure better than freaking out and having the sucker killed by game and fish, though. .. except if the lion is that comfy with people it could be a danger in the future.

Complex issues for such a cute, feel good tale.

Hmmm ... high frequency love sounds fun, too, but I'm likely too old for that.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Makes communication with animals in the Bible just a little more credible doesn't
it Wood? And of course you won't have that. But one day you will have nothing left
to scoff at in denial. And that's a fact.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Hey- at least you are't being called a schizo fruitcake looking for attention.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

OK, lol whatever you say.

Best of luck there cat whisperer.

lol

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Well, I think the classical reference on the Bible that relates with this so strange phenomena is perhaps the Prophet Daniel entering to the cage of Lions and being able to survive such a danger, it is interesting that you mention this.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Makes communication with animals in the Bible just a little more credible doesn't
it Wood? And of course you won't have that. But one day you will have nothing left
to scoff at in denial. And that's a fact.

Are you referring to when Jesus comes back to kill everybody?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I get it Wood. When you're wrong be wrong
about everything.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

about everything.
Is that not what you were referring to?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Good fortune and a recently fed mountain lion may be better explanations than others.

The cat was lethargic which also made me wonder about poison. Turns out these cats have sometimes been dosed with rat poison which also has the effect of making creatures docile (link).

I'm favouring a full belly of food making the cat lethargic with the lesser possibility of rat bait causing docility.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

There is a difference between historical references and mythological references. You seem to have misidentified your sources.

I have trained dogs and showhorses for most of my life,. It is true that there’s communication going on between humans and animals, but I think it’s pretty far-fetched to say that that communication is telepathic.

Agree. While this subject is near and dear to my heart I do believe that animals pick up on our body language quite well and read our intent through it. Blinking is a common greeting with cats and humans as is yawning. I don't think the Puma would have napped in this person's house had it gotten bad vibes, far from it, it perceived her house as a safe space. Didn't hurt that she didn't own any dogs or cats, the smell of either would have deterred the cat.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

about everything.
Is that not what you were referring to?

Negative I was pointing to what is being
revealed little by little leaving less and less
room for your denial. Staying in context
if you will? As per the topic.