It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seagram's heiress nabbed in NXIVM cult arrests

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

A multimillionaire liquor heiress was among four people arrested Tuesday on charges ranging from sex trafficking to extortion in connection with the alleged NXIVM sex slave cult that “Smallville” actress Allison Mack helped run.

Clare Bronfman, Kathy Russell, Lauren Salzman and Nancy Salzman were arrested on a superseding indictment charging them with racketeering conspiracy, the Department of Justice announced Tuesday. The indictment also charges Mack and alleged cult-leader Keith Raniere.

Clare Bronfman has been indicted for her alleged connection to the cult NXIVM. (Executive Success)

Bronfman, who is the heiress to the Seagram’s liquor fortune, will be arraigned in Brooklyn Federal Court Tuesday.

Seagram's heiress nabbed in NXIVM cult arrests

I did a thread on this back in April, wondering whether members of this Billionaire family are "above the law" and whether they will ever be brought to justice. Its good to see that apparently they are not above the law. This is the thread:

Bronfman-Rothschild and NXIVM Child Trafficking

This elite-run cult has been involved in sex trafficking, branding humans, creating sex slaves and, as I believe, worse. The founder, Keith Raniere, filed for a patent for the "Rehabilitation of Luciferians" - how weird is that?

These arrests clearly contradict the claims of MSM and "Debunkers" that there is nothing much to see here or that its just a "quirky sex cult".

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

The horrific threat that is this network is going to continue to be systematically exposed and prosecuted.

Would this be the 2nd sealed indictment that has become unsealed, I believe Mack was the first!?

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmTuesday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

The horrific threat that is this network is going to continue to be systematically exposed and prosecuted.

Would this be the 2nd sealed indictment that has become unsealed, I believe Mack was the first!?

I'm not sure. What I am sure of is that its going to open a can of worms and unseal a whole lot of other indictments if she starts singing.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Snctm next.
These sick animals gotta be locked up.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

This is great but I'm not celebrating or calling it a win till these bastards are rotting in jail at best versus paying their way out.

F the war on drugs and prostitution that typically occurs between two consenting adults and go after the real crimes where there are real victims like sex trafficking and pedophiles.

The fact that no politician has made this a huge political issue should tell you how high this Sh1t likely goes.

edit on 58731America/ChicagoTue, 24 Jul 2018 12:58:16 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

This is just the start I think.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I have been personally affected by this cult and am in no way a fan of them. However, I do not think any of the charges or allegations relate to pedo stuff. I know there's some rumors out there about it, particularly with the leader, but no facts have come out that anyone involved was underage. Probably just picking nits but accuracy is important in a case this potentially large.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Winning!

To be honest, i didn't expect her to get nailed. I am pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Where is the child trafficking part to this?

We know the cult leader ( watch out for cults Sky, they will have you eager to watch disgusting videos on the net ) has sex with at least 2 underage girls a long time ago

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I have been personally affected by this cult and am in no way a fan of them. However, I do not think any of the charges or allegations relate to pedo stuff. I know there's some rumors out there about it, particularly with the leader, but no facts have come out that anyone involved was underage. Probably just picking nits but accuracy is important in a case this potentially large.

Share more on your experiences with them if you like.

Btw: The indictment of Mack said "sex trafficking of children by force" (see old thread linked above). Im pretty sure that wasnt known or seen at a low or mid level of NXIVM..

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
That jpeg used in your old thread looks like a lazy non aligned text has been added to it, with the black font being a darker shade with Allison Macks name

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I don't have the exact language in front of me right now but the indictment is something like "trafficking of children OR by force," the second option being the operable one based on the facts alleged in the indictment.

I've posted about my personal experiences before and will just say here that I have an older brother who was lured in, moved from Mass. to Upstate NY and basically abandoned his kids for about a decade. He actually talked me into going to a few classes locally and I found them laughable. Cognitive dissonance was rife as I tried to explain to him that Ranierie was a convicted fraudster. Anyway, he seems to have broken loose of them over the last year or two. He hasn't been named or referred to in any of the indictments or reports in MSM, so I'm hoping he's safe. I saw him last weekend and he seems unconcerned.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
From the Source linked above:

The indictment, obtained by Fox News, alleges the group made up Raniere’s “inner circle” and helped him with various illicit activities such as conspiracy to commit crimes like identity theft, harboring of aliens for financial gain, extortion, forced labor, sex trafficking, money laundering, wire fraud and obstruction of justice.

Court Documents on Child Abuse

The defendant has a decades’ long history of abusing women and girls. According to confidential sources, the defendant had repeated sexual encounters with multiple teenage girls in the mid-to-late 1980s and early 1990s. In one instance, the defendant met a fifteen-year-old girl while he was in his 20s and had repeated sexual contact with her. In another instance, the defendant met a twelve-year-old girl whose mother worked for the defendant and began tutoring her. Shortly thereafter, the defendant began having regular sexual intercourse with her, including at his home where he lived with multiple adult sexual partners. One of those partners hired the girl to walk her dog, giving the defendant daily access to the girl. The defendant told one of the DOS slaves he had sex with that he believed the age of consent was too rigid and that it should be lowered to when a child’s parent says the child is capable of consent

The defendant is charged by complaint with sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and conspiracy to commit forced labor.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Where is the child trafficking part to this?

Media silent on the Allison Mack Child Trafficking

Just like they were silent on the Bronfman connection a few months ago.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I have to say, I'm quite perplexed by all of this. However in the world could people this wealthy ever be caught and identified and actually subject to prosecution on something like this? I"ve never heard of anyone connected with the Lolita Express operation EVER being brought to justice! And they never will! It just doesn't work that way.

Obviously these clowns don't know how to work the system to their advantage.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yes the cult leader had underage sex with some children in the late 80s and early 90s, he’s scum

But,

The defendant is charged by complaint with sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and conspiracy to commit forced labor

Where is child trafficking? The photo in your older thread looks forged

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Looks like the media is conflating sex with racketeering charges.

Are there other charges i missed in the story?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Well there are certainly no child trafficking charges involved, Sky kindly printed out what he’s been charged with and it is

“The defendant is charged by complaint with sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and conspiracy to commit forced labor“

Where are the child trafficking charges Sky? An official real site please and not a blog

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's so cute people trying to discredit the arrest because it was "only sex trafficking".

Is this because those women have ties to Hillary Clinton?

You guys are THAT loyal to her?

Electric chair for all of them.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I expect the truth and when sky mentioned child trafficking in his older thread I’m hoping he can prove that and not with a fake image

“The defendant is charged by complaint with sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and conspiracy to commit forced labor“

that’s what the cult leader is being charged with thanks to Sky giving us this information in this very thread

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join