It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you like fries with that radiation?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I know I wouldn't, ..

Seriously now, don't people know that fried food kills you?

Now it kills you even faster! Cool huh? Nyet!

People in Texas die sooner than people who reside in other southern states who Bake their food, why? Fried foods. So now we've got cel towers along with frying the hell out of everything from twinkies to weenies to tree fairies. Where will it end?

Protecting yourself from dangers that you can’t see, on the other hand, is a little trickier. For one, there are a lot of things people can’t see that can cause real danger – pathogenic microorganisms, particulate pollutants, and toxic chemicals. Fortunately, there is a comprehensive body of knowledge that identifies the risk factors for most of these unseen dangers, as well as individual treatment and preventive measures.

Of these “unseen” dangers, however, radio frequency (RF) radiation from mobile phones is, by far, the most controversial. A scientific review from the National Toxicology Program of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has concluded that there is “clear evidence” that RF radiation from mobile phones could lead to cancer – despite its lack of coverage in mainstream media outlets.

Fun stuff this knowledge train we're riding, isn't it.

cancer.news...
edit on 24-7-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Bottom line...Life causes death.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Of course it does, that's true. So does breathing. But when it entails unnatural devices, well that adds a bit more spice to the death equation.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Oh don't worry, with the talk of implementing 5G cell service in the near future nationwide, the amplified cell RF radiation will kill people even faster than before! Isn't it great? The 1% have deemed the world is overpopulated and are looking at new ways of trimming the population down a few hundred million.

You should be grateful of these blessings OP. Fried food/processed meat/cell radiation, chem trails, gotta keep throwing in coals to make that train go faster!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

I can see that happening, people going to McDonalds and being asked, would you like 5G Fries with that radiation infected cheese burger?

I'm glad I've already lived through the best part of this last Century, I don't wish the see where the future is going with this tripe.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

The process of cooking potatoes turns them carcinogenic. True story.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Here's the thing.

I cannot afford to retire, and its unlikely that anyone in my generation, or the one after that, or the one after that will be able to afford to retire either, unless they find one of those non-jobs that you only get if you attend the right college.

So, in terms of dying because I ate something pleasant tasting, as opposed to slamming down a forest of kale every day like a simpleton, I will take the risk and care not. But I do object to being wiped out because someone did not do their due diligence in protecting the user from a piece of technology. Its a phone, its designed to be carried on the body and placed near ones head in order to perform its primary function. It should not emit something dangerous into the body, given the necessities of proximity in order to permit its use.

Its bad enough that we idiot man apes are still messing with nuclear power and fossil burning.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I get what your on about. But here's the thing..

So, in terms of dying because I ate something pleasant tasting, as opposed to slamming down a forest of kale every day like a simpleton, I will take the risk and care not

I'd much rather slam down a bowl of kale daily than a cow's ass in a slimy burger filled with crap.

I don't think idiot apes would know the difference though, which is what sets people that love cow apart from people who prefer kale.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I cannot afford to retire, and its unlikely that anyone in my generation, or the one after that, or the one after that will be able to afford to retire either, unless they find one of those non-jobs that you only get if you attend the right college.

I'm thirty, and I stopped pursuing my degree because I got a job offer I couldn't turn down (over massive debt here in the states).

That said, I've saved in a 401k on and off and retirement does not look grim. I know plenty of my age who have not attended the "right college" who will be fine at retirement, there are plenty of options out there, it just takes foresight.

But I do object to being wiped out because someone did not do their due diligence in protecting the user from a piece of technology. Its a phone, its designed to be carried on the body and placed near ones head in order to perform its primary function. It should not emit something dangerous into the body, given the necessities of proximity in order to permit its use.

We don't know if they pose a legitimate risk right now. I think you're putting the cart before the horse. First off, technology as a whole has probably made life safer than the early 1900's when we weren't able to measure the consequences of the industrial revolution.

That said, even if cell phones pose a minor risk, it is probably like many things in life, only in excess will it be dangerous. Cell phones have been around for some time now, if they were a high risk I'd be willing to bet we would know by now. Maybe someone who talks on a cell phone for three hours a day every day for 40 years might get brain cancer.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Ah, now thats the thing... A good burger has no slimy crap in it. Just good old fashioned dead animal, a little cheese, onions, maybe a little fresh lettuce if you HAVE to be a rabbit about it... No slime, just a good time.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I don't think idiot apes would know the difference though, which is what sets people that love cow apart from people who prefer kale.

If you exercise, and have a balanced diet, beef can be fine.

If you only eat kale, vegetables, and a diet that is low protein with no exercise, you may not be fine.

Part of not being an ape is finding balance and not saying mission complete because you did one good deed.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Rainbow Trout is my meat of choice on occasion grass fed beef. Growing my own vegetables is a bonus.

People eat too much, way too much. Just ask a tibetan monk what he eats daily, it's not a cheesburger, fries and piggy pudding for lunch. It's one small meal, something the size of your palm containing the food groups according to ones blood type or preference.

Food has become a business and business is booming at the expense of the consumer.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

People eat too much, way too much.

Exactly, it's all about balance.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The process of cooking potatoes turns them carcinogenic. True story.

I regret clicking on this thread now.

I love everything potato related.

Thanks for ripping the blinders off, now give them back please

-Alee

P.S. I've been trying replacing fries and potatoes with bell peppers and green onions. I know, weird replacement choice but hopefully THOSE won't kill me after I cook them.

edit on 7/24/2018 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

At first, I regretted finding out I was being killed slowly by billion dollar food companies with child praying clowns 'ronald', but i'm glad that I did.

Now I can avoid them.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Would you like fries with that radiation?

Yes.

Please pass the catsup.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

heh..

If they combined the two would we call, revised, Crapradia CaTrocious yum yums, Or, CRAP for short. Tastes like hell, but atleast it's meat right?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Maybe in the UK it does, but not in North America.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Maybe in the UK it does, but not in North America.

Eh, we've got a good joint near me that serves wagyu. We also have plenty of grass-fed Angus farms around here.

This goes back to what we were talking about earlier with balance.

You could be anti beef and eat antibiotic GMO chickens and not be better off.

You could also eat margerin (which is a few molecules off from plastic) because it's lower in saturated fats.... But our bodies have been processing butter for thousands of years.

One thing people forget when they start making substitutions is that our gastrointestinal system is a living biome. Sometimes its OK to eat things that aren't "health foods" rather than synthesized BS.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Looks like I'm going old school from now on, it's Haggis or Nought!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join