It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs - Energy, music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Again, this may be the wrong forum for this but the forum title does read "Faith" so....

Many of you had read my first post about being angry with God. Since that post I've managed to reconcile a lot of feelings on the topic. I am not there 100% by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm getting there.

A week ago Tuesday I was commuting home. It was a typical busy late afternoon commute; off the train, getting to my car, out of the parking garage and toward the high-way for what is always a pretty heavy and sometimes bumper to bumper ride. Something felt different though as I was getting on the high-way... there was no traffic! What? I cruised right on and was able to get up to a (faster) than respectable speed
Suddenly everything looked and felt different. I can't explain it but I opened all of my windows and the air felt absolutely electric! There was so much energy in the wind and all around me and everything outside looked like the color volume had been turned way up! This big spike of awesome energy just blasted through me and I suddenly felt totally at peace.. a second later, a song came on the XM station I was listening too - Bob Marley, Redemption Song. I've always big a big Marley fan and I've always attributed this song to passing on in a positive light.

All of this happened in about 10 seconds and it occurred to me, that my sisters energy was set free. It was her letting me know that she was home and it was absolutely wonderful! It was God letting her shine her light on me to give me peace. There is no doubt in my mind that this is what occurred. Like a lot of stuff in religion I have no physical proof, no photos, no scientific explanation, only the overwhelming feeling in my head and my heart

Even more strange was on Friday night of that same exact week my girl-friend and I were heading out for a couple of cocktails. So when I drive, I usually shut my phone down to avoid any distractions. My phone was turned off and in my purse. I parked the car and as I we were getting out, my friend suddenly looked at me like she'd seen a ghost and she says "Did you feel that"? At the same time, my purse fell out of my hands and hit the ground.. from inside my purse I could hear Bob Marley, Redemption Song playing from my phone. Somehow, my phone had turned on, gone into my iTunes application, found that song and started playing it.

Sounds ridiculous I know... but it happened, and I am happy.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Glad to hear that you got signs from your Sister and that you feel happy now!

I believe you.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

Check your exhaust manifold for leaks. Them fumes sure make things seem purdy.

new topics

join