It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Strzok's WIFE also Worked To Keep The Clintons From Being Indicted.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
July 22, 2018

As requested documents arrive from various agencies, and high-level witness testimonies occur, investigators are finding that conspiratorial, unethical, and illegal actions were common-place in the Obama administration. The pile of horse manure just keeps growing!

We've heard about the unethical side of former Assistant FBI Director Andy McCabe's wife, and her donations to the Clintons.

Now, we have Peter Strzok's wife being promoted (October 2016) to a position in the government, where she could protect the Clinton family against being charged with many finance-related crimes.

According to FBI sources, both Peter Strzok and his wife Melissa Hodgman, were instrumental in preventing Bill and Hillary Clinton from having to serve jail time for their numerous crimes.

Melissa Hodgman was promoted to deputy director of the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Enforcement Division literally hours after Strzok and FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe were debriefed about the Clinton emails found on Weiner’s computer.

She was charged with oversight of which securities and financial crime cases get forwarded to the FBI, DOJ for prosecution.

“There are no coincidences here,” one FBI source told True Pundit. “Not with this crew. They wanted his wife in that SEC slot for a reason.”

We now know what the FBI knew after they seized the laptop during a search warrant at Weiner and Huma Abedin’s Manhattan residence: There were thousands of documents on the laptop related to the Clinton Foundation, including offshore financial records.

With Hodgman at the SEC and Strzok at the FBI it would be virtually impossible to even know what cases linked to the Clinton Foundation had criminal merit, if each were trying to keep all things Clinton-related quiet.

This amounts to a very sophisticated white collar protection racket.

And what about if a prospective donor to the Clinton Foundation has an ongoing problem with the SEC? Or the SEC has frozen certain assets of a donor.

The Clintons have the juice to make all that go away or to protect donors from the SEC and FBI oversight and essentially “fix” problems of their billionaire and millionaire benefactors and further rig the system. A modern-day mafia.
More at: yournewswire.com...

And at: twitter.com...

Peter Strzok's confident/lover/friend LISA PAGE, has been very instrumental with pointing investigators in the right directions. There will be many more unethical/illegal Obama Admin schemes uncovered, as additional witnesses testify. Former CIA Director John Brennan, and at least 40 others are presently being scheduled for public testimony.

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/22/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nice find!

Remember though, wives will just vote and act like their husbands, according to Hillary.

So it's not her fault!

S&F for the post and let's just watch the world unwind a little more each day, shall we?

edit on 22-7-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Hillary must have been speaking from a position of experience. Her hubby was unfaithful too. She has a lot in common with Strzok's wife.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hillary must have been speaking from a position of experience. Her hubby was unfaithful too. She has a lot in common with Strzok's wife.

Like how unfaithful are we talking here? Like Trump style?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

so now there are levels of unfaithful?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Nvm.

edit on 7/22/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It is kind of sickening that this kind of deception was going on in Washington. I have always known that Washington DC was corrupt, but I actually trusted somewhat in our intelligence and investigation agencies to be kind of honest with stuff like this. Well I was wrong to believe in any government agency I suppose.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

so now there are levels of unfaithful?

I guess so. It's like playing a video game. After you get that first level you just gotta keep going lol. BTW it was a joke don't take me seriously on my initial response please.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Fake news.

Your "source" says:

Melissa Hodgman was promoted to deputy director of the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Enforcement Division literally hours after Strzok and FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe were debriefed about the Clinton emails found on Weiner’s computer. 

Which is untrue.

According to THIS press release from the SEC, she was promoted to Associate Director, from Assistant Director.

Washington D.C., Oct. 14, 2016 —

The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced that Melissa Hodgman has been named Associate Director in the SEC’s Enforcement Division.  Ms. Hodgman succeeds Stephen L. Cohen, who left the SEC in June.
Ms. Hodgman began working in the Enforcement Division in 2008 as a staff attorney.  She joined the Market Abuse Unit in 2010 and was promoted to Assistant Director in 2012.

She already had a 'powerful position' within the SEC.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

No.. If you remember, Colin Powell said Bill Clinton was constantly "banging bimbos". Hard to beat that level of transgression.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

edit on 7/23/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It is kind of sickening that this kind of deception was going on in Washington. I have always known that Washington DC was corrupt, but I actually trusted somewhat in our intelligence and investigation agencies to be kind of honest with stuff like this. Well I was wrong to believe in any government agency I suppose.

We hear the word "swamp" so often that it looses its impact. It's so bad that President Trump decided to only tell a few TRUSTED advisors what he and Vladimir Putin discussed during their summit last week.

After the Trump/Kim Jong meeting, the negative rhetoric from the Media and Democrats was so bad, he decided to keep the agreements with Russia in a very close "need to know" circle.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Associate and Assistant Director have the same responsibilities? I haven't been exposed to high-level government officials like you have, Chadwickus.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I never said they were the same now, did I?

Lazy strawman argument.

Why do you have a problem with me presenting facts?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I’m sure she being promoted right after the investigation started is just another coincidence, right?

Nothinburger then... Moovin’ along.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Another strawman.

Did she not deserve that promotion?

Is there tangible evidence that she did in fact work to keep the Clintons out of jail as inferred in the op?

Or is the coincidence enough to draw conclusions from?

Rhetorical question. Quite clearly that is the case.

Enjoy your wank fest.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

On it's own, it might be just a coincidence of timing and a vacancy.

But there sure seems to be a lot of coincidences surrounding this situation.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
So why does a failure get promoted?

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

She was promoted before that case was dropped...

Did she get another promotion after September 2017?

If not, your point is moot.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

There seems to be a massive leap in logic being taken, is all.

I’m a bit confused too, she gets promoted, with the only reason is to be in place to protect the Clintons, so some pretty high up people are pulling the strings right?

Oh wait, a fraud case supervised by her gets thrown out....

Wut?

So, corrupt and nefarious, and also incompetent and can’t control a measly New York judge!

Right wing logic eh?

Curse that judge!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join