It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to flush fluoride and chlorine out of your body.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FreedomRock

I recommend 'Megahome' water distiller.... it does 4 litres at a time.... as far as I know it removes everything.
I have been using one for about a year now.
edit on 24-2-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

ok cool! I'll check that out for sure!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreedomRock
a reply to: Itisnowagain

ok cool! I'll check that out for sure!

Ok, I went with a Berkey. I'm gonna run some tests on it post-purchase, so i'll keep anyone who's interested, posted. I should get it by Friday.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FreedomRock

You bought a filter?

Yes... I bought a shower filter from Berkley cost me £55.
I have a tds (total disolved solids) meter so did a measurement before the after fitting filter. The reading was higher after fitting the filter????

I wrote a review on their website...... and they emailed me saying that a tds meter will not detect Fluoride or Chloramine.

Guess what?
They did not put my review on their website. If what they emailed me was true they would have with their reply so others could see.

I wrote to them that I should have seen a reduction in tds as I live in a hard water area.

edit on 28-2-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Actual Science for Calcification and fluoride content of the pineal gland

Fluoride Deposition in the Aged Human Pineal Gland

Pineal, muscle and bone were dissected from 11 aged cadavers and assayed for F using the HMDS–facilitated diffusion, F–ion–specific electrode method. Pineal calcium was determined using atomic absorption spectroscopy. Pineal and muscle contained 297±257 and 0.5±0.4 mg F/kg wet weight, respectively; bone contained 2,037±1,095 mg F/kg ash weight. The pineal contained 16,000±11,070 mg Ca/kg wet weight. There was a positive correlation between pineal F and pineal Ca (r = 0.73, p

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
As for the removal part. There appears to be no scientific evidence that drinking distilled water will "detoxify" the fluoride in your body, but it does appear that reducing the intake of the fluoride may have an effect over the long term. But this would also entail removing all fluoride sources. Considering fluoride is almost universally distributed among plants and animals, this seems difficult with any type of diet.

What happens to fluoride in your body?

Approximately 99% of the fluoride in the human body is found in bones and teeth. Fluoride is incorporated into tooth and bone by replacing the hydroxyl ion in hydroxyapatite to form fluorohydroxyapatite. The level of fluoride in bone is influenced by several factors including age, past and present fluoride intake, and the rate of bone turnover. Fluoride is not irreversibly bound to bone and is mobilized from bone through bone remodelling.

It's okay to not drink the Kool-aid, but don't take your yoga instructors word for it

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: damnmilennial

Iodine removes fluoride from the body.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join