It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to flush fluoride and chlorine out of your body.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Im going to make this short and simple (OK so maybe not so short and simple) because there is a lot about this element and will let you all make your own decision of it's benefits. I got introduced to SSKI by my doctor about a year ago, August 2016 because of a candida issue I have, im still battling it but it's getting better. So anyway i've learned how beneficial this element is to the body since I discovered it. I just took it as the doctor requested and every time for a couple days I felt very very sick for 2 hours then it would go away.

I started to research it to see why it made me feel so sick and come to find out there are 4 halogens that exist, 3 are toxic for you and 1 is good for you. The 3 toxic halogens are Fluoride (wow look at that) chlorine and bromine. Fluoride and chlorine are usually found in water and bromine is usually in the fabrics of cars, hot tobs because it's more stable then chlorine in high temperatures. The 4th halogen that is good for you is iodine. Your pineal gland can fill up with with fluoride very easily and I read an article some time ago (I couldn't find it of course) that long term effects of too much fluoride in your pineal gland can cause on average a females IQ to drop 17 points and a males to drop 23 points.

The nazi's used this once upon a time and learned it pretty much makes the masses dumb and more obedient, it's also a main ingredient in Prozac. No your thyroid will fill up with chlorine and fluoride naturally but it can not create the hormones your body needs to function properly. Your thyroid process's your blood every 17 minutes filtering your blood and plays a big roll in your immune system. If you ever known anyone that grew up on fast food and didn't eat their veggies they more then likely have a thyroid problem and a weight problem.

So this 4th Halogen is Iodine, it is the element needed to produce the hormones your thyroid needs, SSKI is Potassium Iodide which your body breaks down as iodine. Iodine is usually found in salt or veggies but now that they are processed so extensively and all the chemicals used on our food people dont get a lot of this beneficial element through veggies and salt these days plus the fluoride and chlorine used in our drinking water does not help at all. By taking potassium iodide or iodine you will begin to flush these chemicals out of your body, you will feel sick but depending on how much you have in your body depends on how sick you will feel. I know a couple guys who did not feel sick at all. So one thing I do know is you dont want to over do it in the long run but at first a lot is good for you to flush your system out. I also learned that 1 drop of SSKI can purify 1 liter of water and cancel out any chlorine and fluoride. Potassium iodide is also used for radiation protection, it will fill your thyroid up with non radiate iodine so radiated iodine can not settle in your thyroid.

So anyway, I like to take Lugo's Solution 2% it's cheap and very effective , this is exactly what I take
www.amazon.com...

I am writing this for people who do ot know about this, I think it's critical people flush their body's out of the chlorine and fluoride. Iodine can also be used to disinfect cuts and or wounds that have been infected. There are many uses for it, I just want to make this community aware so those who find it's importance can also share this knowledge on their loved ones and hopefully make people more and more aware of this needed Halogen our government hides from us. Iodine use to be used as a medicine because it immediately can disinfect any bacterial or virus it comes into contact with and during the flu season if you double dose on this it can make your immune system much stronger and help flush out any virus and flu. One thing I have also learned is if you take this stuff and Vit C, take them on opposite days, SSKI or iodine will prevent Vit C from attaching to your system and make it just pass through your body in a nut shell.

I would post links but there is a lot of sites you can go to and read about it, I do believe there are disinformation sites that will make this stuff sound bad for you, I asked my doctor who use to specialize in thyroid medicine said that it is bogus and has been doing this for 50 years, he told me I would have to take a large dose everyday for 10 years to have a negative side effect on my thyroid.

Anyway, if you do know about this stuff and have experience please share, it'll help my cause in making people aware of the beneficial uses of it.
DONT DRINK THE KOOLAID! and sorry for my runaway paragraph, english has never been my strong point, OH and dont ever use a steroid cream on your face you will break out like a M***** F*****. Just saying, im sure some of you know this!
edit on 21-7-2018 by xBWOMPx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

If you want readers - space, blank space.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

LOL, word, better?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

You can fast and drink distilled water for two days ... that'll flush you right out. The body is a remarkable machine for filtering out stuff it doesn't need.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I use ionic boron and nascent iodine (sparingly), to much can have a negative affect

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

You can fast and drink distilled water for two days ... that'll flush you right out. The body is a remarkable machine for filtering out stuff it doesn't need.

Distilled water will not flush fluoride and chlorine out of your body, if you had read my post you would have caught that

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Yeah this dude I work with said he uses Nascent iodine. I never heard of it but ill stick with my SSKI and lugols solution, it has potassium iodide and the iodine in it. Nascent may have SSKI in it idk.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx

originally posted by: strongfp

Distilled water will not flush fluoride and chlorine out of your body, if you had read my post you would have caught that

No. But your body will ... there's a reason why we have kidneys, and a liver. Unless you have taken in a large amount of fluoride or chlorine your body will get rid of it without a problem. Usually through your sweat or urine. Distilled water is neutral, it will just keep your hydrated while your body almost 'normalizes'.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Wow, you still have not read my post, look, guy, fluoride and chlorine are 2 of 4 halogens that will set in your pineal gland and thyroid as if it belongs there which it does not. Your body will not simply just flush it out like it would most toxins. You have to shove iodine or potassium iodide in your system to replace the chlorine and fluoride in your thyroid! it simply will not just come out by drinking a bunch of water. Your thyroid will think it belongs there when it does not.. you picking up what im throwing down?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Taking iodine in large amounts is toxic. The body only needs a very small amount to maintain its need for iodine. If you are using Lugo's Solution, it is very likely that you will get the symptoms of iodine poisoning. Best to check if you are having any symptoms of overdose.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

I did say in my post to not over do it, but the iodine you need from regular food does not exist as much as it use to. wow, you people do not read well... Too much of anything can hurt you

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You can't fast without being hydrated. It's dangerous, but you can fast without food. For literally up to a week before your body (given you are a healthy weight) goes into starvation, but you can't go without water for more than 48 hours. That's the only reason why I brought up water so people don't go into early stages of dehydration.

Anyways. If you have chemicals building up in your thyroid glands, you have other health issues that need to be addressed, a normal healthy body can filter out some nasty stuff. I work with welding fumes all day, 9+ hours of steady welding. Why am I not dying of, or becoming sick from vaporized metals? I even work with nickle coated wire, I am in tip top shape, you honestly think a chemical like fluoride of chlorine in small doses will be stored in your body?

You even said yourself you are battling something. Maybe that's why you are on a crusade against something that needs large quantities to be detrimental to ones health?
edit on 21-7-2018 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

but you can fast without food. For literally up to a week before your body (given you are a healthy weight) goes into starvation

I can't go more than a few hours before my sugar drops to some idiotic number, and I'm gone with the wind.
Lucky me.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I am battling something but that's candida I got from Iraq, that does not mean it is building up of chemicals in my body, that's from the drinking water and lack of potassium iodide your supposed to naturally get from veggies and iodized salt thats mostly processed out now. Yeah your inhaling vaporized metals and chemicals your doing damage to your body, my dad welded most of his life and his lungs are f*ucked up and has scars all over his body for it. I build air planes and mess with methyl propyl ketone and alodine, working with stuff like that can and will have long term effects on you if your around long enough. And for the 3rd time if you had read my post then you would know what IM talking about. If you have fluoride buildup in your pineal gland for long term it has proven to dumb you down, woman have averagely lost 17 IQ points and men 23 points. There is a damaging long term effect to chlorine and fluoride but the FDA does not speak of it because they use it in our drinking water. That's great your in tip toe shape, so am I but it does not mean you wont be effected when your older. But anyway YES FLUORIDE AND CHLORINE IS PERMANENTLY STORED IN YOUR THYROID AND PINEAL GLAND UNLESS YOU USE 1 OF THE 4 HALOGENS THATS HEALTHY FOR YOU AND FLUSH OUT THE 3 DEADLY HALOGENS CALLED FLUORIDE, CHLORINE AND BROMINE. Do you get it now or do I have to break this down? damn, with out any research or knowledge of this your really trying to pick a fight, there are 1000's of chemicals people are around that's hazardous I get that, im around it in my field! But im talking about the HALOGEN ones get it??? are you sure??? I dont think you do but OK

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

but you can fast without food. For literally up to a week before your body (given you are a healthy weight) goes into starvation

I can't go more than a few hours before my sugar drops to some idiotic number, and I'm gone with the wind.
Lucky me.

You can put your body in starvation with out fasting, the keto diet will do that alone, after all the carbohydrates are burned off your body will go into ketoses and start burning your fat off your body.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Also stay away from Cipro and Levaquan...both contain fluoride which crosses the blood / brain barrier. Try baking soda too. Baking soda cleanses the blood...it's used in kidney dialysis

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Also stay away from Cipro and Levaquan...both contain fluoride which crosses the blood / brain barrier. Try baking soda too. Baking soda cleanses the blood...it's used in kidney dialysis

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

Yeee, I drink this detox tea 2 to 3 times a day with apple cider vinegar, I use to have bad kidney stones. I use to be in super excellent shape until after Iraq, I had super low heart rate and blood pressure and awesome endurance. Something the army gave me or I got in Iraq killed it. I was always really skinny until 3 months after I got home I gained 70LBS and broke out with a rash all over my body the VA deemed psoriasis so for 10 years I was getting steroid shots, steroid cream, and UV vit D lights for treatment. Well, I finally convinced the VA to send me to an ENT because of the hole in my nose and chronic nose bleeds ive had since I been home too and no I have never touched cocain in my life. Anyway the ENT gave me SSKI and an anti fungal medication and my so called psoriasis cleared up, I have to remain on a diet to get rid of it completely but this is where I have learned about all of this. Anyway I honestly think it was something the army gave me like the anthrax vaccine or something. I was fine until that bulls*hit!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You do know that thyroids are protected almost as vigorously as the blood brain barrier? Hence why when you have cancer and it spreads to the thyroids, it's game over, it can spread to anywhere in the body.

Thyroid glands are citadels, a last resort to fight infection or what ever is dis-easing your body, before it spreads to vital organs and glands.
If you have anything but clean blood fluently flowing through them it means you body isn't working in tip top shape, it's in disease, as in benign state, Aka, terminal death can be predicted with the right medical assessment.

I'm no doctor, but I do know a lot about medical problems, it's a sort of weird hobby I have, reading medical journals and personal stories, in my time of chronic alcoholism one of my go to pick me ups was to read up on medical issues that is associated with alcohol abuse... it scared me straight.

Bottom line is. you need to consume large amounts of chlorine in order for thyroid 'growth' to be detrimental to a person who is deemed healthy. Iodine and chlorine are almost metabolized the same way in the body, usually it's almost passed through the body by time it reaches the thyroid glands. Hence why a fast would easily get rid of it.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Nice attempt at explaining this but it is way more complex than this OP. Moderation of those ions in the body is important and the right type of molecule they are part of is crucial. Fluorine is in lots of plants, so are other chloride compounds. Overdosing on veggies is possible with these too. I know how these things work pretty much in the thyroid, overconsumption of Iodine is not good, some is necessary. Chloride actually fires up the thyroid but too much is no good, Iodine balances the thyroid moderating us so we do not get wired up and bounce off the walls and have our thyroid get enlarged from overproducing. Iodine also balances the adrenal gland with the thyroid, but a few chemistries have to be present, T3 needs special nutrients to form. Fluoride is also found in fish and fish is good for most people, but not all. Adding fluoride to water and also the chlorine is not good for us, but it is necessary in most cities to have chlorine in the water.I see no reason to put fluoride in water though, you can get it through supplements cheaper than the government does it. Also molybdenum gives stronger teeth and works with fluoride to accomplish that, reducing the need of fluoride quite a bit. Nuts and seeds and whole grains have molybdenum in them, oatmeal is a decent source.

I am only touching on a little part of this, I read a real lot from both sides on the issue. I do not believe in fluoride added to water, but I do think that chlorine is necessary in city water systems for safety many times.

Fluoride in fish and some plants is highly bio-available. Some water is naturally high in fluoride too.

The chlorine ion has a lot of jobs in the human body, it is used for stomach acid, and shuffling toxins out of the cells to the kidneys and liver to excrete the toxins. Too much iodine is no good either, chloride and iodine need to be balanced in the body and thyroid especially.

Anything out of balance can cause problems in metabolism, also, in the wrong form, these ions can be a major problem if you consume them long term.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join