It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FIFA : France and Croatia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Well they say France plays dirty, but I reckon France will win. They have been playing really well.

It's on SBS now, Im staying up late for the match.

Good luck to either sides. It's anyone's game I reckon.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I expect france to win, it will all come down to the midfield if Croatia can control it and keep it close early I think they can win it Croatia seems to have mental fortitude like few other teams.

But stopping the French will be tough early.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hate to be that guy but there's a forum where this belongs
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hate to sound like I'm moaning but ATS is beginning to get clogged up with with topics that aren't really relevant to what ATS was made to do

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NJE777

hope croatia will win, because two god friends of mine are half croatien.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NJE777

France will likely surrender the game by the half.

HHHOOOOOWWWAA!! Bazinga! The good ole surrending France joke!

But I foresee a France victory, though I’m rooting for a Croatia upset.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
seems france won www.telegraph.co.uk... and quite impressively apparently

Maybe even the Gods were angry. Or maybe they just did not want this glorious World Cup to end. France are champions, and deservedly so as they were the best team and the most efficient team at what was probably the best ever World Cup, but this was a final marked by controversy, firsts, brilliant interventions and blunders as the incredible resilience and belief of Croatia was finally defeated. There was thunder and lightning with heavy clouds ringing the Luzhniki Stadium here in Moscow as France scored from a free-kick that they should not have earned and a penalty for handball that was evidently not a clear and obvious error to give them a half-time advantage that was a travesty. Not that they will care. They have won the World Cup for the second time, and the first time for 20 years, with coach Didier Deschamps becoming only the third man ever to take the trophy as a player and a coach after Franz Beckenbauer and Mario Zagallo. And that is exalted company while Deschamps will feel utterly vindicated in overhauling his squad after the disappointing of losing the Euro 2016 final and also determinedly going for a more pragmatic style which demanded greater discipline from the likes of Paul Pogba and compromising some of France’s attacking flair. That debate does not matter amid the celebrations.
congratulations to france

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

At least the game didn't look like it had been decided in a boardroom.

Both sides were active.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Sorry about that. Didn't even know there was a forum for world sports.

top topics

join