It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a astronaut near a flying bell gerena spain 1978: humanoid encounters

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
well i think most people in the forum know by now what this is

CASE

four men were out hunting in a wooded hilly area near the River Guadiamar, when they all saw a red light on the ground within a nearby eucalyptus grove. They all carried bright lanterns and continued looking for game, crossing the river as they did, forgetting about the red light for a few moments. They then noticed that the light was now at a nearby clearing in the woods. Two of the witnesses approached the area, the others remained behind. The two men saw, partially hidden by some trees a large bowl shaped craft with a red light on top and with numerous multicolored lights on the front, it rested on two shiny silvery legs. Next to the object stood a tall, heavy set human like figure, it seem to be wearing a large round black helmet and it had a glass like visor on the face area. His clothing was silvery and he was wearing large boots. The being walked slowly back and forth in front of the object, at one point it approached the witnesses briefly. It emitted a low hum like sound. The men became frightened and left the area. Large footprints were found at the site.

(note: there is a larger version of the account in the link, i put the smaller version for space reasons, a drawing of the encounter is also included)
source: ufologie.patrickgross.org...
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
its a shame that the witnesses din't see too much of the the being due to the fear
but even what we have paints a interesting picture of a encounter with a strange landed object, the fact footprints and landing mars were found, makes a interesting case for this being a real UFO encounter
the 70's were a busy decade for close encounters, and this one was just one among many

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Honestly, I'd be more more surprised if they didn't run.

The unknown can be very frightening.

Travis Walton didn't run and look what happened to him.

Great Thread, keep ATS alive!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
A pretty amazing and curious case.

Image from article.
Seeing something like that out in the woods at 3AM would be pretty intimidating

Would be interesting to learn what the connection is to these earlier years of so many reports of different visitors compared to now. Then there were hundreds of different humanoids being reported as seen by people. Now not many and not often like the 60's and 70's.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Sort of reminds me of the Nazi Bell stuff,

www.ufoinsight.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Love these posts! After reading several of them, and checking timelines I’m leaning towards the IDB theory of a trickster having fun.

Would it be plausible to request something within the last 20 years? I’m curious to see if encounters change according to time (which I’m positive they do to some extent).
S&F!

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Now not many and not often like the 60's and 70's

Reduction in the use of certain unnameable substances....
And I was there.
I think I remember being there..???

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The drawing instantly made me think of "The Day The Earth Stood Still [1951]" .... i love these posts thankyou

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Now not many and not often like the 60's and 70's

Reduction in the use of certain unnameable substances....
And I was there.
I think I remember being there..???

Haha, That was the first thing I thought of as well, but at the same time, I have never found a single person who did those things and also saw saucers and aliens as a side effect. (Still good humor though)..
Personally I think a possibility would be Earth technology, radio transmitters, RADAR, television emissions beginning more simply around 1920 (First commercial radio station), and within about 56 light years of Earth there are quite a lot of sun like stars and most of those much older than our sun, and they "heard" the Earth and came to see what the source of those signals were. (Got this from one of Stanton Friedman's lectures as a possible connection to all these earlier visitations.)

To me it seem very possible.

edit on 15-7-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I have never found a single person who did those things and also saw saucers and aliens as a side effect.

If one remembers the 60s and 70s , they were not there...

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I have never found a single person who did those things and also saw saucers and aliens as a side effect.

I remember those days very clearly. What was not there? You lost me. Saucers and aliens?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It's interesting how a lot of the encounters during the early days (50s -70s) share very similar patterns: the description of the landed crafts -that often were not discs but round or bell shape-, the appearance of the humanoids dressed like astronauts (helmets, boots, metallic clothes, etc.), the behaviour of the humanoids: collecting soil samples, moving around the craft...and then suddenly in the 80s the "grays" became the most reported entity, along with the abduction narrative.
Was the phenomenon adapting to the times and the expectations of the witnesses or are there just diferent kinds of visitors?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I remember those days very clearly. What was not there? You lost me. Saucers and aliens?

Drink/Drugs

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Event November 1978 first report September 1979

Lets get that large pinch of salt

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Now I finally get it.. Only took me a couple days.. Maybe I don't really remember

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

thats my mission here

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

it fit the more colorfull science fiction of the period, wich implies a non-ETH origin

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: benrl

i noticed that too, but din't point it out because i consider the nazi bell a hoax and it would be ripe material for thread derailing

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Neechavela

the little problem is that believe it or not CE3 reports disappeared in the year 1989, after that fatefull year CE3 reports became very rare, and when they do happen, it usually features everyones favorite grey idiots, so i don't even bother anymore, note that i have heard that the hunamoids still visit some countries (mostly spanish and soviet countries) but i haven't been able to confirm this

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadlink

thanks!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

i don't think some random farmers and other poor citizens would be using drugs, but i ain't a expert

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join