It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 318
<< 315  316  317   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Is something big still about to drop?

Goal posts moved so far only the use of a future Trump space force could ever score a goal

I noticed members here all of a sudden becoming nicer than they normally are to Q critics last night, guess they think the MSM will be checking this thread

Well done on pointing the KEK Nazi replacement flag

dashen update your profile photo, you could have 15 mins of fame but please don’t wear that fugly tshirt with the bombs on it

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

true, same code though

Q !CbboFOtcZs

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Yes but the drops at patriotsfight only go up to 111.

Don't know if they posted and deleted or if qanon.pub messed up but 112 (1799) and 113 (1802) are not there.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well hello Q board! Been doing my damnedest to read these threads (ate most of this thread and most of the last) and am privy enough to the Q storyline (been researching the (cult)ure since 08 technically.)

I look forward to talking with some of you on here (some of you are like heroes in an epic I swear), and Dashen your @ss can’t be kissed enough for the effort you’ve done here. I think you are almost as important to the QWave as Q is! Hell even our resident trolls are informative; you fellers on Q’s team?!

Oh look, the sharks are in the water now! Guess I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to get real information... NOT!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: carewemust

Not out of touch with reality. They can plainly see what is happening.

They are scared and have no answer at all for the confusion attacks being used by Q.

They will only work it out when they have a looong time to contemplate what went wrong.

P

Instead of being so reactionary, Democrats should focus on solving problems faced by Americans. What affects the most people in a negative way right now are healthcare related issues.. Costs, Deductibles, Doctor Restrictions, Prescriptions, etc..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

WELCOME! Do you participate in other Q-related discussion platforms? If so, what's your favorite?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Is something big still about to drop?

Goal posts moved so far only the use of a future Trump space force could ever score a goal

You might end up eating those words, I highly doubt we haven’t weaponised a few satellites. Weaponized in what ways, we wonder. Spy satellites ARE weaponized, and we for sure got those.

Idk, for trolls you three are awfully telling. You keep up the “debunking”, and I will cheat off of your paper! You sure you guys aren’t getting paid the drop veiled knowledge, because you three are a gold mine of it.

Who knows; if you’re good sharks and make my fishing adventurous, I may throw you chum from time to time. You might get more than chum, too! Keep testing those fences!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WorldUnderCeej

Oh look, the sharks are in the water now! Guess I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to get real information... NOT!

1st post and a NOT joke that contradicts itself, look forward to many more thought provoking comments from you in the future

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
i.redditmedia.com...

Kate Mazzochetti

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

WELCOME! Do you participate in other Q-related discussion platforms? If so, what's your favorite?

Uh I use the Qpub thing, but I HATE the layout of the Chan’s. No law or order; I’m autistic and observe those things, so...

Q is right, you all know more than you know; why would I go to the mess of the Chan’s when I can get an organized and cleaner version here? Sure, there is more knowledge dropped there, but there is MUCH MORE sh1t there. Axiom of research: time is of essence. I can wade through the post of the 3-7 mild-mannered trolls (sharks) in this thread with ease.

What other platforms are there? Oh yeah, I’ve been checking out neonrevolt since one of you linked it in this thread; interesting for sure, but assumes they know when they do not. Too emotionally invested, cloudy judgement at times. Puts the pieces together, and we need that. Does an above average job at it too

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Instead of being so reactionary, Democrats should focus on solving problems faced by Americans. What affects the most people in a negative way right now are healthcare related issues.. Costs, Deductibles, Doctor Restrictions, Prescriptions, etc..

What they want is world domination and let the US sink. They don't give one rats bum for the citizens.

Wealth, power and control is all they want ... and it is slipping out of their grasp, little by little.

Soon it will be the flood.

P

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

you just described all political parties...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Thank-you for the thorough and informative reply, WorldUnderCeej! I guess our ATS Q-threads are "clean" compared to the Chans. Perhaps that's why I only visit 8ch every other week or so.

Having "more than I know" is not as satifying as "knowing what I have". My biggest frustration at this point is not KNOWING for sure if Q's "Trust Sessions" is real, or dis-information. There's something fishy with the Sessions/Huber thing.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: WorldUnderCeej

1st post and a NOT joke that contradicts itself, look forward to many more thought provoking comments from you in the future

Who said I was joking? Do you really think you three swimming around is gonna stop me, or anyone who’s actually looking?

Generally I don’t bother with trolls, but you are sharks and serve a purpose. No one would think anything of Q if there weren’t these big baddies testing ones resolve and mettle. AND you bring up fair points from time to time. Figure I better get used to you, and get used to using you as well.

And what of this meaningless contradiction? You fall into judgement too quickly; why throw out meaningless judgement. Why not save it for when it matters? If you’re gonna be judgey, be relevant at least. Be the best shark you can be

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

You seem to know a lot about.. the "sharks"

"Do you really think you three swimming around is gonna stop me, or anyone who’s actually looking? "

so, are you looking into all the failures of Q and false information?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank-you for the thorough and informative reply, WorldUnderCeej! I guess our ATS Q-threads are "clean" compared to the Chans. Perhaps that's why I only visit 8ch every other week or so.

Having "more than I know" is not as satifying as "knowing what I have". My biggest frustration at this point is not KNOWING for sure if Q's "Trust Sessions" is real, or dis-information. There's something fishy with the Sessions/Huber thing.

You need to learn to get comfy around dirty things. If it smells, then you should trust your instincts. I imagine the stink your smelling is some dirty move from the “opposition” coming down the pipe. They gotta have SOMETHING up that gross sleeve of theirs!

Luckily Q pulled an Arjuna and chose the sovereign citizens over those incorporated into the darkened state. One is overjoyed to work and will do so with vigor, the other does it only out of forced habit. Who are you in that?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Please add additional contributions to the new thread.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 315  316  317   >>

join