It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Reminder...

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
  • PG, walnut sauce and any other type of pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting restrictions or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:36 PM
    link   
    a reply to: dashen

PM'd ya!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:38 PM
    link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Outlier13
    No, it's not a lame excuse.

Sure it is.

You are unable to decipher the drop and instead of putting aside your ego and admitting you have no clue what it means you instead call it nonsensical.

Multiple meanings are given for many Q drops which means it is nonsensical to many people.

You are saying just because you don't believe in Q it does not equate to you being obsessed with Q right?

No, and that didn't even need deciphering.

Multiple meanings are given for many Q drops which means it is nonsensical to many people.

LOL. To quote the great Inigo Montoya from "The Princess Bride"

I get it now. You're a jilted Hillary supporter and your only outlet is to attack Q supporters. Maybe you should spend less time obsessing over Q and more time writing HRC and educating her on the finer points of morality. I know you're not a paid shill because you are not very good at it.

Remember your absolute OBSESSION with disproving Q is no different than the person who believes in Q.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:39 PM
    link   

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:43 PM
    link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
    a reply to: liveandlearn

Wow, that's a really interesting observation!

I didn't mention Malcom X who figured it out decades ago.
    start at 50 sec mark if you want to see what this man thinks of politics and the left.
    youtube link
    link won't embed right.

btw, I am an old white woman who regrets not knowing this because the man was so demonized in the press (fake news)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:47 PM
    link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
    a reply to: CanadianMason

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

I thought it was super odd that President Trump stopped mid sentence and pointedly drew attention to that woman. I doubt we will ever know exactly what that was all about.

So far I haven`t seen her say what happened with her at the rally regarding this. Pretty disturbing, this unknown guy just shows up at her house and knows all about her with a loaded gun with voices telling him to hurt Trump and family.

Twitter

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:50 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Outlier13

Well, I know you think that posted gibberish is understood by other members of Q team but that is just a belief. If there is no Q team that can decode it then it really is nonsensical.

FYI, I am not a Hillary supporter. I have no political affiliation. I am a conspiracy theorist and Q is a weak CT. I have no real obsession with disproving Q. I feel that time will do that. I am just following to see where it goes, although I am doing that obsessively.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:51 PM
    link   
    a reply to: TomLawless

Whoa!

I wonder why no email date...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:53 PM
    link   

SS taking Q signs from the crowd. Worried a FF would happen, not wanting Q associated with an attack they took the signs away?

More media than usual to watch that happen?

And Trump trolling them.

Holy f#*k if true.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:58 PM
    link   

You've referenced GitS a few times and I don't think may have picked up on the implications of those references. What we're seeing with the Q phenomena is very much akin to the stand alone complexes in those series. I'm getting something of a Laughing Man/Kuze vibe with Q .

Game Theory has roots that go back quite a ways:

Students of international relations are con-
    cerned with the description, prediction, and
    control of the external behavior of states,
    particularly of their more violent types of
    behavior such as intervention, hostilities,
    and war. It is clear that mere description
    of a diplomatic or military event has little
    meaning by itself and that such an event
    can neither be predicted nor controlled un-
    less account is taken of the circumstances
    which preceded it within each of the states
    involved.

–James T. Russell and Quincy Wright,
    “National Attitudes on the Far Eastern
    Controversy” (1933, 555)

Game Theory tells us that internal domestic considerations can influence international relations between nation states; note, it's got nothing to do with what some seem to conflate with playing games and this not being one.

Using developments in noncooperative game theory and political economy modeling, studies of war and peace increasingly look within states at how domestic interests and institutions help shape international affairs. This evolution seems like a natural progression from macro-level accounts that linked system structure to conflict outcomes to the specification of their micro-foundations, exposing new insights and contextualizing some earlier ones in unanticipated ways.

It also tells us that leaders in democratic nations need to weigh the costs of war not only in financial terms but also those of public perception and in some cases it can be used as a boost to how one is viewed by one's constituents:

A game-theoretic focus on strategic interaction that assumes that states are rational unitary actors shows that war, being costly, is always ex post inefficient (Fearon 1995). Political economy, game-theoretic models agree but add that war, although ex post inefficient in terms of citizen welfare, can be beneficial for leaders (Chiozza and Goemans 2004). Just consider Margaret Thatcher’s poor prospects of reelection as Britain’s prime minister before the Falklands/Malvinas War. Her popularity soared following the UK’s victory, which may have been instrumental to her reelection in 1983. We can only conjecture on what the electoral consequences would have been for Thatcher had she –cost-effectively–bought off Argentina’s generals and the Falklands’ shepherds rather than fight to defend Britain’s territorial claims.

Game Theory, Political Economy, and the Evolving Study of War and Peace - (direct .pdf ink)

What sort of threat might have been received necessitating the removal of all home made signs?

All the media snarling and gnashing of teeth is so not obvious.

All for a LARP...
    edit on 2-8-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:04 PM
    link   
    a reply to: wanderingconfusion

good vid, thanks

Read this and then think about how big of a victory it would have been if it was fair across the country.

If they went after ALL the voter fraud simultaneously, that might have tipped the opposition off (and given them time to respond). All the white hats had to do to stop the election from being stolen was tap the biggest “pressure point” counties in these “purple” states, and prevent the fraud from occurring in them. That would tilt those states in Trump’s favor, giving him the win.

www.neonrevolt.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:12 PM
    link   
    a reply to: jadedANDcynical

im trying to say without sayin.
    know what im sayin?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:24 PM
    link   

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:29 PM
    link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Wow! Total, all-out, MSM attack on QAnon!

Interesting..

Edit: Singular, coordinated attack on QAnon by the whole lot of them - because of a sign @ the Florida rally? Heh.

Meanwhile, QAnon [eyes on] grows WW to 400 million, along with a follower increase by likely 10 million + - while all or most attempts to discredit as "bizarre conspiracy theory" seem to roll by without the usual effect. Q retains & dramatically grows in mythical status, having merged with Trump train movement.

Attempt by MSM to use Q or a Qlink to Trump as a way to discredit Trump supporters = FAIL.

Interesting further development.

Most in Q movement are waiting for Jim Acosta to be the one to ask the President about Q, to set him up for the ultimate trap, trusting in collective Q genius & QX10 (number of inner circle Q's) to punk him real hard while he cucks himself into oblivion & goes stark raving mad.

What should Trump say?

I think he should go into a speech about "We, the people" & frame it in the context of a kind of JFK sentiment in saying also "where we go one we go all" and still further that "deep state" which is real forms much of the SWAMP that needs to be drained - with the witch hunt and election shinannigans & scullduggery as proof in evidence. It's NOT a "conspiracy theory". This might then cause them to try to link "pizzagate", which can easily be dismissed while referring to the dramatic increase in child sex trafficking arrests under his administration. The swamp is draining but it takes time, strong cases, and an AJ who's an absolute bulldog. The Mueller investigation must end so that everything else can move forward according to the wheels of Justice.

Mueller is like the plug in the drain, the stopper.

When you think about it, under the weight of history, & righteous judgement by the people now numbering 50%+, that's a tough place to be, especially if you don't have any evidence of collusion, or obstruction of Justice. Did Trump think that the investigation would just end with the firing of Comey? No. He simply didn't see any merit in the investigation, and was under the impression that Comey seemed to be partisan & very much disloyal. He said he only hoped that Flynn would be ok because he's a good man (Flynn who did nothing). There's no there there.

In fact, the whole narrative is just the opposite regarding the surveillance of the Trump campaign by the Obama administration and Dems.

That's the real scandal, and they all know it and are running Russian cover to try to spin it in a way that doesn't really comport with reality, and the American people, being, collectively, genius - they can see it, so they're moving over to Trump support in droves like a one way firehose - sent by the MSM!

We Q'd them!

edit on 3-8-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:34 PM
    link   
    a reply to: eisegesis

you ready?

its gonna be a helter skelter freakshow
    edit on 8 2 2018 by dashen because: tippy top

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:40 PM
    link   

And, to add to the mystery, isn't it a little bit ironic that you have here in your midst a bona fide Freemason, not only lurking but also commenting? Who'd 'o' thunk?
    A Mason? Your a mason who cares about corruption in our government? Masons are the greatest! The brothers that is. But you already know my feelings lol

I bet there are all sorts of folks here, Catholics, Moose lodge, Muslims, Latinos, on an on and on. Qanon as I understand is about exposure and truth, not one group, or another. Its about people banning together and sharing info, not keeping secrets. Info that should never have been hidden in the first place. In the U.S. is about the people, all people taking their government back!!!

You ever wonder why people are segregated by their race? On line, no one has a race. People are identified by their ethnic heritage. African American, Mexican American, Etc. Why not American African, American Mexican, etc. Why not, America First! Yea, even the Freemason Americans lol lol lol

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:05 AM
    link   
    So, the "VIP" post by "Q" was a fail, and there have been other "rallies" where they take homemade signs unless planted by the Trump team e.g blacks for trump

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:26 AM
    link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
    a reply to: FlyingFox

Nice shirt that was based on the Nazi flag...

No, it's a generic war flag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichskriegsflagge

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 3-8-2018 by FlyingFox because: best thing ever

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:28 AM
    link   

originally posted by: carewemust
    a reply to: FlyingFox

Wow..that was a YUGE venue! What's the capacity? TV doesn't show the full size from the inside.

10k inside was the official number. About 2500 stragglers.

This was the 2nd rally, same venue....I was not there. I went to the 1st one in April/May.

edit on 3-8-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:53 AM
    link   

a reply to: CanadianMason

Well, I stand corrected.

Best thing the media can do is engage these people, I knew they would interview Q people

new topics

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318 >>

join