It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Thanks for the added info, very interesting. The Video of that girl and the red phone was worse, but they just cant resist their symbolism.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: LurkNoMore

csglobe.com...

Putin bans Rothschild's from Russia

Who knows though?

Trolling is Fun

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
qmap.pub...
Cabal/NWO Control Structure
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
5 Dec 2017 - 4:26:34 PM
+FLY+
Banks control Gov'ts
Gov'ts control people
SA controls elected people.
SOROS controls organizations of people.
Ready to play?

In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild owned or controlled Central Bank:

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

The only countries left in 2003 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family were:

Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

www.theeventchronicle.com...
edit on 22-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Check out the symbolism in this Standard Hotel page. WTH is the guy on the chair. Eye on bottom of right leg. what is in the mouth in the purse,to the left of his head
www.standardhotels.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Coram, I started to do a decode on Q Post #828 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub... because of the new found importance you raised.

I was sucked down a rabbit hole just from the time delta (so will follow up with another post on usual decodes).

This was the first post after Q went dark for 7 days 21:10:12 Hrs/mins/secs

1) Typing "7 21:10:12" into a search gives a Youtube vid titled "Crossfire 2018 07 17 21 10 12 305"
Crossfire has come up in the thread before as an operation name... it may also be the name of this computer game in the vid,
17 = Q
305 is the area code for Miami and Key West

Youtube vid:

2) We have been told that black hats use a games forum as a comms back channel but don't yet know which game/player handles. So I decided to watch the vid and pause to read the onscreen chat,

3) The poster of the vid was "Quyền Cfvn" (Queen Clintonfun?)

4) at 11:50 in the 12 min vid player "jqkkkkkk" messages "dc cai lonz"

5) JQ is urban slang for "The Jewish Question" and "kkkkkk" is KuKluxKlan x2

JQ is an abbreviation of the term, The "Jewish Question". It refers to the belief in the presence of a dominant, global force behind the world's Banks, Media Corporations, and Governments, which are believed to be mostly controlled by Jewish leaders. The belief posits the idea that Judaism is a religion hell-bent on achieving domination over the "goyim" (non-Jews), through Covet Means (secrecy).

6) Interpreting the message, it seems likely "dc" is Washington, "cai" could be deliberate anagram for cia. For "lonz" I did a search and got Lonz Winery.

The winery, on scenic Middle Bass Island, shut down abruptly in July 2000, after a terrace collapsed, killing one guest and injuring 75 others."

7) From the Toledo Blade we find that:

The family of former Toledoan Mark Reighard, who was killed in the collapse of the Lonz Winery terrace last year, has settled a lawsuit against the winery's former owner.

The "accident" was in July 2000.

Mr. Reighard, 29, a Columbus computer consultant, was the only person killed when the concrete patio collapsed on July 1, 2000. The 20-foot fall injured 75 people, many of whom were struck by debris.

Mr. Reighard, a 1989 graduate of Whitmer High School who played basketball and football there, would have earned $300,000 last year at his job if not for the accident, Mr. Plevin said.

8) Now I'm thinking how on earth does an IT consultant earn $300k in 2000 at the age of 29? For comparison, as a director in an IT Services company, with 30 years experience, I earned about the same 1 year ago - and I was paid 20% above market rates.

9) So "Mark Reighard" goes into the search bar and produces Appeal of Mark Bradley Reighard. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania v. Dominick “Butch” Rizzo. This case was decided 1 year before Mark Reighard's death - "Decided: March 25, 1999".

The appellants in this case, Mark Reighard and James Hyland, are witnesses in a criminal action against one Dominic Rizzo, who is accused of illegal drug trafficking and conspiracy.   In 1992, both Reighard and Hyland testified before a grand jury concerning their illicit dealings with Rizzo.   Hyland testified without immunity and Reighard testified pursuant to an order of use immunity.

10) I have not yet tied the Mark Reighard to be the same individual in both cases!

For many, this may be too far a stretch of coincidences but I'll be interested in views!

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Corroborate the picture above with this: Cross of Lorraine

I'm not good at this game.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Nice job Rel, Gotta look at this one closely

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Q was just on the verge of breaking through to mainstream when he disappeared. People were showing up at Trump rallys in Q shirts. A journalist asking Trump "Who is Q?" was palpable.

Q was a success, reaching tens of millions. Its not in the character of Trump to discontinue successful ops. It may very well be that he was killed, taken out or his posting abilities stopped. Sure, we keep hearing "Trump is in control" and "We are in control", but that sounds like Trumpesque positive thinking to me. Trump isnt in control of the entire MSM, he is not in control of his intelligence agencies and he doesnt even seem to be in control of the Department of Justice. He is not in control of Twitter either. I can see that by the Q topic having been muddied beyond a point of usefulness.

We have to assume that Deep State actors have been in place for a long time and have the funds and resources to fight back and to take out their enemies. Hillary is NOT locked up. Podesta just got Immunity. Assange is MIA. The MSM has not changed their tone one bit.

If Q was, in fact, taken out, then its up to us and all those anons to keep digging, keep connecting, keep researching, keep investigating, keep publishing...to the point where outright denial ("Its a conspiracy theory") looks ridiculous and the majority demands liberty, peace and justice.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

who doesnt love cookies?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I am not saying all of what you said is wrong. But Q is a large group, and Military Intel. They couldn't have got them all. Like I said a few pages back. someone or something in Q Group could have been killed/comped I think they are regrouping for the final push

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Frosted Mini Wheats means something totally different to me now

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

thats kelloggs, which is a whole nother type of weird

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I am not saying all of what you said is wrong. But Q is a large group, and Military Intel. They couldn't have got them all. Like I said a few pages back. someone or something in Q Group could have been killed/comped I think they are regrouping for the final push

Either way, we're going to take back our Planet. WWG1WGA.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

damn right

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I just noticed a spelling "mistake" on that Q post:

What else might (23) refer to?
DASH v Minus?

v instead of vs.

Why? Because "v" is the answer to the line above (v=23rd letter of alphabet).

I believe at the time PerfectEnemy was thinking it was a callout to him because of his "V" signature.

So building on your work that line could be saying "Dashen, "v"(PerfectEnemy) will be leaving the ATS thread."

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That sounds plausible.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
"v." is shorthand for "verses"

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Q said "Iran next". But before Iran can be purged of the cult, like NK and SA have, Putin had to be talked to.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
MSM messaging to deep state actors?

For the last 3 or 4 days in the UK multiple BBC stories have been using the word Febrile.

It is being used WAY above the occurrence you would expect day to day.

Dictionaries define it as "feverish" as shown in the link above, however, I've just noticed that it also shows up in searches under febrile seizures.

I think MSM is sending a message to deep state actors... "Watch out, Asset seizures incoming"?

Has anyone else noticed this on BBC news? Is the word also being used a lot lately stateside?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I think you will see it played out in the run up to the elections honestly but it all comes down to Utah, unless even that is a smokescreen. It sounds like a lot of confusion right now and confusion could be exactly what's needed.

I don't think anyone truly understand just how deep and for how long this goes.

If nothing comes out of Huber...."mission control ... Come in mission control".

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join