It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Drought Powder Brings Sun On Demand

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
A while ago, I have posted a thread called A Glimpse of the NOAA's Weather Modification Activities Records, and AWG. In that thread I showed how some agencies had been carrying out operations to increase snowfall, snowfalls which were then blamed on Global Warming.

But how about removing clouds?

Decreasing rain clouds effectively lead to local droughts, such as the one we are currently experiencing right now here in Eastern Canada. For the third week straight we have not had a single rainy day, and the effects of this constant sun has damaged the crops, and even killed 58 people so far.

So, is it possible to remove clouds? Well, it turns out, it is. I introduce you to a stuff called, Dyn-O-Gel.

As Cordani recalls it, the idea of using a soil conditioner to kill hurricanes occurred to him one day when he was using Dyn-O-Gel to service one of his watercraft. He happened to splash some sea water on the gel and, voila, it dissolved before his eyes.

Cordani theorized that, if one were to drop enough Dyn-O-Gel into an onrushing hurricane, this could literally suck the evaporative life out of the storm, causing the hurricane to hemorrhage and collapse. The saturated polymer would then turn into a water-soaked gel that would rain harmlessly into the sea. (Dyn-O-Mat claims that the gel has EPA approval for use over the ocean.)

The dynamic entrepreneur couldn’t wait to put his theories to the test. In July 2001, he filled a C-130 jet with 20,000 pounds of Dyn-O-Gel and roared off the runway at Palm Beach International airport to confront a budding thunderstorm.

The plane dispersed $40,000 worth of granules into the swirling mass, while Cordani nervously wondered whether his $1 million experiment would pay off. Back on land, weather watchers monitoring Doppler radar screens looked on in amazement as the thunderstorm completely vanished from sight.

www.garsmith.net...

Of course, the NOAA became very interested, and tried using the substance against hurricanes. This, of course, did not work as well, since the high winds and the sheer size makes it less practical.

But nevertheless, dissipating clouds is not that complicated. It actually is very simple - the Dyn-O-Gel substance is a powder that can absorbs up to 2,000 times its weight in water, basically sucking the cloud out of existence. You simply need bags of the stuff, and an airplane to drop it on a cloud. And, theguardian.com even compares prices for different variants of the stuff.

An American company, the Dyn-O-Mat Corporation, has developed a new product (Dyn-O-Gel) that, when sprayed on rain-heavy clouds, causes the cloud to disappear.

Dyn-O-Mat successfully tested its new product recently, scattering 4,000kg of powder over a 1,600-metre-long storm cloud. The test cost $1m, but there are cheaper options. The Dyn-O-Mat itself, which absorbs 25 times its own weight, costs $3.99, while a 10lb bag of Dyn-O-Moist, which also absorbs moisture, costs $41.

www.theguardian.com...

The only question remaining is, was this stuff recently used?

The stuff has been around for over a decade now, and today the company is called GelTech Solutions Inc. It is still however headed by Peter Cordani. It has a subsidiary called Weather Tech Innovations Inc. And though its exact activities are hard to find, what can however be found is its earnings and financial profile. And, well, the company has been rather active recently.

finance.yahoo.com...

A screenshot of the one year trend:

Notice the recent peak, which correlates with the recent drought.

So, could we be seeing hints that an agency is requiring the services of a weather mod corporation, so to induce artificial extreme weather?

edit on 12-7-2018 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I've just mentioned this thread to my Mrs and she said that she saw a black chemtrail the other day. We're in the UK and there is a drought here too. I wonder if they're connected.
edit on 12-7-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Auto correct bs

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Western NSW in Oz. Is struggling with lack of water and having to just let go of livestock for cents on the dollar.

Heart wrenching ... but a reality for some.
Think about it on your next traverse through the aisles of
your chosen supermarket.

😳
edit on 12-7-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

How can she tell if it's a "chemtrail" or a contrail?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

When Iran recently complained that Israel was stealing clouds to cause a drought, everyone just laughed at them.

Iranian general blames water shortages on Israel 'stealing rain from clouds’

Caught Red-Handed? Why Israel is Allegedly 'Stealing' Clouds From Iran

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

How can she tell if it's a "chemtrail" or a contrail?

Well it was black for a start.

Contrails aren't black by any stretch of the imagination...

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

shadows are.
contrailscience.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

She saw it at about 11Am with a completely clear sky.

Explain to us how that would be a shadow please?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
A while ago, I have posted a thread called A Glimpse of the NOAA's Weather Modification Activities Records, and AWG. In that thread I showed how some agencies had been carrying out operations to increase snowfall, snowfalls which were then blamed on Global Warming.

But how about removing clouds?

Decreasing rain clouds effectively lead to local droughts, such as the one we are currently experiencing right now here in Eastern Canada. For the third week straight we have not had a single rainy day, and the effects of this constant sun has damaged the crops, and even killed 58 people so far.

So, is it possible to remove clouds? Well, it turns out, it is. I introduce you to a stuff called, Dyn-O-Gel.

As Cordani recalls it, the idea of using a soil conditioner to kill hurricanes occurred to him one day when he was using Dyn-O-Gel to service one of his watercraft. He happened to splash some sea water on the gel and, voila, it dissolved before his eyes.

Cordani theorized that, if one were to drop enough Dyn-O-Gel into an onrushing hurricane, this could literally suck the evaporative life out of the storm, causing the hurricane to hemorrhage and collapse. The saturated polymer would then turn into a water-soaked gel that would rain harmlessly into the sea. (Dyn-O-Mat claims that the gel has EPA approval for use over the ocean.)

The dynamic entrepreneur couldn’t wait to put his theories to the test. In July 2001, he filled a C-130 jet with 20,000 pounds of Dyn-O-Gel and roared off the runway at Palm Beach International airport to confront a budding thunderstorm.

The plane dispersed $40,000 worth of granules into the swirling mass, while Cordani nervously wondered whether his $1 million experiment would pay off. Back on land, weather watchers monitoring Doppler radar screens looked on in amazement as the thunderstorm completely vanished from sight.

www.garsmith.net...

Of course, the NOAA became very interested, and tried using the substance against hurricanes. This, of course, did not work as well, since the high winds and the sheer size makes it less practical.

But nevertheless, dissipating clouds is not that complicated. It actually is very simple - the Dyn-O-Gel substance is a powder that can absorbs up to 2,000 times its weight in water, basically sucking the cloud out of existence. You simply need bags of the stuff, and an airplane to drop it on a cloud. And, theguardian.com even compares prices for different variants of the stuff.

An American company, the Dyn-O-Mat Corporation, has developed a new product (Dyn-O-Gel) that, when sprayed on rain-heavy clouds, causes the cloud to disappear.

Dyn-O-Mat successfully tested its new product recently, scattering 4,000kg of powder over a 1,600-metre-long storm cloud. The test cost $1m, but there are cheaper options. The Dyn-O-Mat itself, which absorbs 25 times its own weight, costs $3.99, while a 10lb bag of Dyn-O-Moist, which also absorbs moisture, costs $41.

www.theguardian.com...

The only question remaining is, was this stuff recently used?

The stuff has been around for over a decade now, and today the company is called GelTech Solutions Inc. It is still however headed by Peter Cordani. It has a subsidiary called Weather Tech Innovations Inc. And though its exact activities are hard to find, what can however be found is its earnings and financial profile. And, well, the company has been rather active recently.

finance.yahoo.com...

A screenshot of the one year trend:

Notice the recent peak, which correlates with the recent drought.

So, could we be seeing hints that an agency is requiring the services of a weather mod corporation, so to induce artificial extreme weather?

Interesting....posting to keep a tab on thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I would bet there are some materials, probably nano sized or at most micron sized, that act as a desiccant in the air, absorbing the water. There are MANY materials which will happily draw out all the moisture in the surrounding area (desiccant cabinets in chemistry use this to dry materials) and at a nano size, or even micron size, they would work incredibly quickly as the speed in which they work is a function of material size/surface area. Once they absorb the water they probably fall to the ground as dust (super fine dust) and could be the reason we have been finding odd elements and chemicals in the air, snow, ground water, rain, etc - because these are the super fine desiccant's.

I suspect that these desiccant may also be the cause of some of the huge hail storm (large in hail ball size) b/c often when a compound absorbs water, it absorbs energy from the atmosphere, dropping the temp around it. If it was already close to freezing or below freezing, then the moisture would freeze on the surface of the particles and probably collect into larger balls.

There are many odd weather behaviors that can be attributed to the use of these materials and unless you understand how they work and the availability (ease of access/cost/etc), then you would probably not think this was possible, but I think it most certainly is.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: network dude

She saw it at about 11Am with a completely clear sky.

Explain to us how that would be a shadow please?

I cannot explain hearsay. You can say anything you like, but the facts that exist, explain how a black line appears when a contrail is in the correct place with reference to the Sun. It's a shadow. If you stand outside on a sunny day, you will produce one. If you choose to believe in black chemtrails, I sure as hell can't stop you. I believe Unicorns make them.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I'm not sure if it was explained and I missed it, but has there been any reports of these bags of descant landing on the ground? I get the theory behind it, but there would have to be some residual material left over and then gravity would do it's thing.

And thanks for bringing this up, it's a real thing as opposed to some other "theories".

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The thing about the GelTech stuff is that it is a polymer, at least the stuff that I have and have seen, it's basically like a plastic. The stuff I have can absorb 400x it's weight in water. There are many other materials that will act similarly, many are natural salts, minerals, etc and they will absorb water especially if they are in their anhydrous form, they will absorb moisture from the atmosphere. When these salts or minerals reach the ground, some might dissolve into the soil with the water there or it could just look like normal salts or minerals in the soil.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'm not sure if it was explained and I missed it, but has there been any reports of these bags of descant landing on the ground? I get the theory behind it, but there would have to be some residual material left over and then gravity would do it's thing.

And thanks for bringing this up, it's a real thing as opposed to some other "theories".

There have been many reports of odd jells hitting the ground or appearing on the ground.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
"'Completely safe'

The water is then turned into a gel before falling out of the sky.

The company says the gel is completely safe, bio-degradable, and breaks down in seawater - though they refuse to say exactly what is in it. "

In early 2001 Dyn-O-Mat®, utilizing a Canberra Jet, dispersed a nominal amount of its formulated polymer into a building thunderstorm off the coast of Florida. The result was that the thunderstorm was removed from Doppler radar. This was verified by the Palm Beach International Airport traffic controllers and local media weather stations.

'Additionally, Dyn-O-Mat® holds a U. S. Patent for the disbursement of their formulated polymers into clouds thereby giving them the opportunity to alter weather.' [3] Patent Patent Application No. 598660 filed June 21, 2000: 'A method for artificially modifying the weather by seeding rain clouds of a storm with suitable cross-linked aqueous polymer. The polymer is dispersed into the cloud and the wind of the storm agitates the mixture causing the polymer to absorb the rain.

This reaction forms a gelatinous substance which precipitate to the surface below. Thus, diminishing the clouds ability to rain.' [4]" sourcewatch.org...,_Inc. BBC "Thursday, 2 August, 2001, 01:45 GMT 02:45 UK US makes 'weather control powder'

globalskywatch.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

i-uv.com...
edit on 12-7-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I doubt you are aware, but this isn't about white fluffy lines in the sky at all. I'm not going into a debate on that and derail this thread, as it's something that exists in a real world way, and shouldn't be derailed with nonsense. If you want to talk about chemtrails and unicorns, please do it on your own thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Well I won't argue about it with you because neither of us were there and I know it's anecdotal but it's on topic.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

a reply to: SeaWorthy

I doubt you are aware, but this isn't about white fluffy lines in the sky at all. I'm not going into a debate on that and derail this thread, as it's something that exists in a real world way, and shouldn't be derailed with nonsense. If you want to talk about chemtrails and unicorns, please do it on your own thread.

Was this your thread? I didn't realize you were dictating what can be said and what can't.

Was you there watching the stuff be sprayed? Please tell What did it look like?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Love this post nd your research nd all the supporting facts and documents to prove it. I binge read/research anything that has to do with the sky and all its anomalies, and I find this post to be one of my favorite reads. I'm one to always be looking up in the sky throughout the day and night and I've seen some weird stuff. For example, one time me and a buddy of mine were in my backyard, which is located in Central California by the way, when we both look up in the sky to see what I will attempt to describe as, a shadow in the form of a line stretching from one end of the sky completely to the other end. There were no clouds, it was clear forecast, and it was in the early morning approx. around 9a.m. So after we had noticed this shadow-line in the sky, it had lasted approximately 20-30 more sec. before completely vanishing. There were no aircraft in the sky (to cause chem/contrails), which is surprising cause there always is in California, especially above my house. Now i have a photo of it, but will have to search through the Cloud (the cloud for iPhones, although joke intended as well
) to find it and when I do I'll post it on here.

edit on 12/7/2018 by LtFluffyCakes96 because: picture

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join