It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widow says her former husband's paedophile rings goes to 'highest heights'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

This looks totally legit to me, you should be careful not to denounce it right away, because there are real pedophiles in positions of power, it's not all fake. You're only helping those who would capitalize on that fact for their partisan agenda. Of course most people in this thread wouldn't believe NZ Herald 90% of the time, too mainstream, but now it's all good.

a reply to: Kharron

They weren't the good old days, just the clueless-in-denial old days. It's good that it's coming out, right? I'm not sure if this would have happened, just a few decades ago. They'd have managed to hush it up even more than they have now. But the trust issue really is a huge problem.

EDIT: I guess people are gonna tell me I only believe what the MSM says. Well maybe I and NZ Herald share the same standards for believing in a story.
edit on 10-7-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Kia Kaha e hoa. I was offended too by that picture with no explanation and I'm Pakeha

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Skyfloating

Man do you ever use a real source??

Or just BS compilation sites that don’t employ journalists and have never fired anyone for publishing a fake story??

It's nice to have you around, real nice....

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You mean like cnn

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Names and addresses.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Or just BS compilation sites that don’t employ journalists and have never fired anyone for publishing a fake story??

These are the other articles by this particular journalist.

No political bias, no fake news, real credentials.

In fairness, this seems like a real story - unlike the "Westminster paedo ring" expose based entirely on Nick the Fantasist.....who has now been charged with being a fantasist and wasting Police time. That one had UK politicians jumping all over it to denounce other politicians without a scrap of evidence.

As such, i completely understand any reticence to believe these stories. However, like i said at the start of this post, this one seems clearly researched and the fact that th Politicians wife has also denounced him is telling.

Another poster did ask a pertinant question though - where does this go? I see no indication if this is solely New Zealand or other nations are also involved? Either way, terrible for the victims.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

That one in the pink top looks terrifying!!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Just what is it that makes these high status people in power fall into the darkest darkness?
They are supposed to be virtuous and good,yet so many times we find that they are amongst the sickest and most depraved individuals of our species.
We have them in the UK as well,people in positions of power seemingly drawn to involvement in the worst behaviour imaginable.
They say power corrupts,but I dont know if it is that simple.
They also say power attracts psychopaths,which we see very often.
I know a few powerful people who have not fallen into darkness,so there must be more to it that power alone.

I hope that one day something happens which leads to many of these degenerates being exposed and preferably lynched in the streets,but experience tells me this is very unlikley,as money and influence seems to allow people to get away with anything.

Its sick that they get away with it,and its sick that we the masses can't really fight against such people.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Now that the MSM is actually reporting on it, can you still claim its a nutty "conspiracy theory"? Hardly a day passes without some victim or whistleblower coming out on what is going on in our "elite" political class.

Is the conspiracy theory that a new zealand district had a pedo ring?

Last I heard it was basically all of hollywood, the us government, etc etc...

Indeed. This guy was a local councillor for an obscure region in New Zealand - he would have been on like $40k or something. He wasn't in any sense of the word "elite", and wouldn't have mixed with anyone who was.

All we have at the moment are the allegations of one person - an ex-wife who clearly hated him. So far, no independent evidence of any paedophile ring.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

You have this backwards Silcone Synapse.

Its not finding power that makes these people into what they are, its the desire to be in power in the first place which indicates that a person is more likely to be in some manner depraved.

Its not the case that this politician became a sicko because he had the power to become one. He was a sicko, so he made sure he grasped enough power to make expressing his sickness possible.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
A whole lot of nothing..
If this story is so BIG.. why have we not heard anything about it

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

edit on 10-7-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

If course I’m sure there are in powerful positions..

The question is are they everywhere and do they run rings??

And thus far I have seen only one “ring” actually manifest..

It was one from Brazil where supposedly they were picking kids up fro orphanages..

What I have never seen manifest is these intangible claims like this. Alex jones types swear a big pedo bust amongst TPTB is comming every other week.. yet nothing..

Here is the real kicker..

If/when these stories are BS..

How crappy are the people who falsely accused others of running pedo rings???

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Man do you ever click on links?
edit on 10-7-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Absolutely..

CNN actually employs journalists and has fired them for publishing fake stories..

Ever heard of infowars firing someone for publishing a fake story??

What about newsmax??

Fox News??

Has a rightwing conspisite EVER fired someone for publishing a fake story??

So are they perfect or do they not care if their commentators (they don’t even claim to be journalists ) are publishing fake stories for click bait???

None of these garbage conspiracy sites have investigative journalists.. they don’t even have 1 journalists on the pay roll!

Lol

They are compilation sites.. they copy/paste/propagandize MSM stories that they never even investigated.

It is propaganda meant for stupid people..

Don’t be stupid people..

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

a reply to: proteus33

Absolutely..

CNN actually employs journalists and has fired them for publishing fake stories..

Ever heard of infowars firing someone for publishing a fake story??

What about newsmax??

Fox News??

Has a rightwing conspisite EVER fired someone for publishing a fake story??

So are they perfect or do they not care if their commentators (they don’t even claim to be journalists ) are publishing fake stories for click bait???

None of these garbage conspiracy sites have investigative journalists.. they don’t even have 1 journalists on the pay roll!

Lol

They are compilation sites.. they copy/paste/propagandize MSM stories that they never even investigated.

It is propaganda meant for stupid people..

Don’t be stupid people..

CNN pays for viewership in airports.

It is propaganda meant for stupid people.. Don’t be stupid people..

Is this the hill you've decided to stand on?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

A lot of it will never come to pass in the UK as it involves UK national security , a lot of the stuff in the 70's was discussed by the Prime minister Margaret Thatcher and it was all classified as national security!

Only because its the easiest excuse to use to protect government from further scandal!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Please explain why CNN being shown in airports has ANYTHING to do with publishing fake stories???

And just concerning this story specifically..

You don’t drink yourself to death because you assume the cops could be showing up any day now..

Drinking yourself to death takes YEARS to decades..

If your afraid the cops are comming you eat a bullet .. or hang yourself.. or something else that doesn’t take a decade.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Please explain why CNN being shown in airports has ANYTHING to do with publishing fake stories???
Lets be clear, they PAY airports to air them. It speaks volumes. Just one example is the Koi pond "incident", where CNN accused the President of commitiing a faux pas by dumping all the food in at once, going so far as to edit footage showing Abe doing so first.

And just concerning this story specifically..

You don’t drink yourself to death because you assume the cops could be showing up any day now..

Drinking yourself to death takes YEARS to decades..

If your afraid the cops are comming you eat a bullet .. or hang yourself.. or something else that doesn’t take a decade.

Do you understand what alcohol poisoning is, and how it works? I don't think you do.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join