It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult Symbolism of Thai Soccer Boys Cave Rescue - Ritual or Synchronicity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
12 boys (disciples/signs of the zodiac) of a Thai football team and their coach (Jesus/The Sun) entered a cave on June 23 (important number/date very close to summer solstice) and got trapped under ground (symbolic death). Now they have been found but it may take weeks until they can be brought back above ground (resurrection). Plus this happened during the football world cup currently taking place in Russia. The football connection makes sure the lost boys gets maximum exposure in the media: synchronicity, collective unconscious and all that Jazz...

This also reminds me of two other events: The 33 Chilean miners that got trapped underground in 2010 and Putin's mystery absence of 2015.

Here is Vigilant Citizen's take on the 2010 event: The Odd Masonic Imagery of the 33 Chilean Miners’ Rescue

And here is my whacky thread from 2015 re Putin's mystery absence and other events: Putin's Return from Underworld, Russian Fleet in Total Solar Eclipse and a Warning to Lithuania?

I put this in "Skunk Works" for a reason, so maybe we can skip the "far fetched", and "dude, you're out of your mind" comments? Thanks!

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

so maybe we can skip the "far fetched", and "dude, you're out of your mind" comments?

Nope.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

people keep spouting claims - of " occult symbolism , iconography and ritual " - but they NEVER give any evidence that it WORKS .

please read the last word CAREFULLY before replying

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Well whether one believes or not , the occult is a force acting within our universe. I do understand that skeptics like to downplay any of it.Skeptics usually don't think further than just a physical proof , a mechanism. seeing it in a boarder light than just physical/sciente occultism has already changed and damaged society.

Even if occultism is (which it is not) a farce then the mere existence of people that believe in ocultism has impact on society. As it is crimes can be hidden very well behind a veil of occultism because MSM doesn't even dare to touch the subject.

edit on 732018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

As it is crimes can be hidden very well behind a veil of occultism because MSM doesn't even dare to touch the subject.

A crime is a crime, no matter the excuse.

edit on 7/3/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PhageYes,have to agree with you there

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
(disciples/signs of the zodiac) (Jesus/The Sun) (important number/date very close to summer solstice) (symbolic death). (resurrection)

You were so close too... all you needed was th... well, I can't really tell you. That would be cheating.

But you were SOOOOO close..

PS: they were kids taught how to play soccer, really really badly..

"You go hide, I'll count to 100!! Annnd, Go!.."
*10 days later.. *
"Crikey, those kids rubbish at soccer.. I.. Oh wait, that was hide and seek, not soccer.. Oops!"

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

hi pretty virus , reread sentence I agree (for once
, well crime=crime , but crime + occult = noMSMcoverage. thats the . know the mechanics that aren't part of the mechanics instead of occult=0 or 1 ...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
People make all these connections to numbers, and an almost connection, but what is it supposed to mean, or do?

June 23 doesn't count if it's supposed to represent June 21...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: Phage

hi pretty virus , reread sentence I agree (for once
, well crime=crime , but crime + occult = noMSMcoverage. thats the . know the mechanics that aren't part of the mechanics instead of occult=0 or 1 ...

I dunno, put some redstone in there, and a comparator or two, with a repeater every 15 blocks..

See if it works then?

(post by JosephKnecht removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It’s nothing wrong with trying to decipher omens in events. The important omens though come from heaven---like 911 and what the three wise men saw

But there’s little value to these symbolic events other than if their omens of the future.

You have to know what the 13 actually means and it has nothing to do with the horoscope

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Interesting. Following. I find this to be a fun topic.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Stared and flagged.
Just cos Phage appears to disapprove...

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
this is just good ol' synchronicity, not illuminaty reptilians from venus or something

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

This is about as credible as the other thread claiming this rescue is proof of hollow Earth. LoL

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Same could be said about any relic an idol of any spiritual beleif that manages to survive a cataclysm of sorts unscathed.

I'm sure the Church uses such events to show it as some kind of insurance policy of divine protection like a statue of Mary that I've came across in one catalog from a coworker I've seen. I'm also sure a similar beleif came about in Brazil after an earth that did some major damage to everything, except for the giant Jesus statue.

Coincidence, fate, or just dumb luck.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

Well well well naughty one you're a creative one offering ,redstone tricks with ticks ?

I just closed the obsidian gate getting tired of the netherworld too dark too gloomy. So much to discover in other parts of this simulation. Guess it's game over for the occult.

Maybe The light is coming... thats new posibility's so let the phages and mobs of this world play with blabloblocks...

Next stop redstone and the double split experiment..

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   

edit on Sat Dec 2 2023 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

top topics

join