It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations Presidente AMLO!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
With Mexico as bad or worse than Iraq throughout the war, which I kicked off and closed.... AMLO ran on fighting corruption while shunning the U.S. What most Americans don't know is we're one deep in cooperation with the Federales in fighting the Cartels. So if he sticks with what he ran on, it's a perfect recipe for him to be taken out within weels by the Cartels. If he doesn't stick to his platform, his political opponents already said they'll take him out. "Meet the Devil" in their words... Since they're in bed with the Cartels, he's already carved out from both sides. So when Darwin's Theory works itself out, Mexico will implode, thereby boosting the building of the border wall if not spark an outright conflict. With the Mexican Air Force consisting of Cessnas, that'll be a quick fix.

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Thats hardly a shocker. The United States has been offing officials in South America since the early fifties at least, savaging their economies deliberately by way of sanctions and under the table brinkmanship, supporting narco terror in the region for decades, with agents having been directly responsible for the bombings of planes, official buildings, car bombings of officials and the general causing of chaos to make the political powers there look weak.

Its almost certain that something will happen to this man, with the only potential variable being whether or not it happens to work, whether whatever plan is put in place succeeds, or whether it fails, and if so, how spectacularly.

Personally, I am hoping for a combination of one of the many unsuccessful attempts by the US to kill Castro, mixed with the Fast and Furious operation, which blew up so spectacularly in the face of the US government. Not only failure, but embarrassment would be my preference. Something actionable in a court of law, to take the administration down entirely would be even better.

Of course, given an absolutely free choice, I would rather the US government and its black market friends to the South, left the new President of Mexico alone, so that he could do what he has promised to do, and heal the nation he leads in so doing.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I like that the people of Mexico are looking for a systemic change from Cartel-run crime and corruption.
I wish them good luck in cleaning up their nation.

Cartels will not go down easily.

edit on 2-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I like that the people of Mexico are looking for a systemic change from Cartel-run crime and corruption.
I wish them good luck in cleaning up their nation.

Cartels will not go down easily.

This guy is not going to try to fight the cartel. Its the government of Mexico that is corrupt he is going to fight. The same family has run mexico for over 70 years and is robbing the people of Mexico. The people of mexico and the cartels love this guy. You remember that big ordeal when Chappo supposedly escaped? He didnt... The mexican government asked him to kill this guy and they will release him and he said he'd think about it so they released him thinking he will but then time went by and they asked him and he said no, he doesnt have a problem with him. So the Mexican government told him they will find him and give him to American authorities, so thats what happened to that. The cartels if anything will help him with the government. The government is the reason the economy is # and the cartels are killing people. Drugs are the only way to make good money in mexico and he wants to fix that.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Was this the guy who killed 125 politicians?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
^
That's the problem with Mexico too many people there believe that the cartels are somehow noble, that they will help the people lol. Wake up fool.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I wonder how President Lopez Obrador feels about this?

Mexico has lowered the legal age of sexual consent to just 12-years-old, becoming the latest nation to give in to pressure from an international liberal network of activists determined to normalize pedophilia and legalize sex with children across the world.
Source: yournewswire.com...

So it's like West Virginia, Arkansas, and Alabama but with tequila instead of moonshine. In the US, federal age of consent is 12 and has been.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

His failure and possible death is quite certain.

Question is........does a Military strong man step in and take charge via a coup?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
^
That's the problem with Mexico too many people there believe that the cartels are somehow noble, that they will help the people lol. Wake up fool.

I definitely believe my wife and her family that live in mexico but the word Noble and cartel together never once came out of my mouth. The same family running mexico the last 70+ years is Mexico's biggest problem.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Anybody who really thinks this guy is gonna clean up Mexico is really getting taken for a ride. It's more important than ever to secure the border. Mexico is gonna turn into Venezuela.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
Was this the guy who killed 125 politicians?

No

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
FYI the new president elect of Mexico is known as 'PEJE' in all Mexico....not AMLO

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
FYI the new president elect of Mexico is known as 'PEJE' in all Mexico....not AMLO

The mexican government started PEJE but he is known as AMLO as well

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think most Americans want a successful Mexico. We don't need tens of thousands massing at our southern border every year. I pray Mexico becomes so successful they all try to go back!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I think most Americans want a successful Mexico. We don't need tens of thousands massing at our southern border every year. I pray Mexico becomes so successful they all try to go back!

Your one of the few positive comments, i agree and hope for the same. Mexico is beautiful and would love to drive through it with no problems.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx
No, 99.9% of the population calls him PEJE, even on some news...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Isn't this the guy who thinks immigration is a human right ... as long as they immigrate to America but not Mexico?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I agree. IIRC this President believes immigrants from other countries should be able to pour into America from Mexico though. Immigration is a human right .. as long as it's not to Mexico.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
a reply to: xBWOMPx
No, 99.9% of the population calls him PEJE, even on some news...

Yes, the government started the name peje and runs the media but he is known by both. Not just peje. Not kinda amlo, he is known by both names.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Anybody who really thinks this guy is gonna clean up Mexico is really getting taken for a ride. It's more important than ever to secure the border. Mexico is gonna turn into Venezuela.

No it won't. Mexico's economy doesn't hinge on the petro dollar and they grow heaps of their own food.

Throw in the fact that Maduro is a complete retard. He isnt fit to run an ant farm..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join