It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Shows up, Fight Back

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I read "The Gulf Breeze Sightings" many years ago, it was a very strange story. I live not far from Gulf Breeze, Florida. There was a big flap in that area in the 90's.

Either the author was totally insane or was a good story teller. Anyway he said he was being harassed by the little grey beings and they knew everything he was doing.

When he decided to carry his firearm around with him for protection, one night one of the beings appeared in a window wearing a breast plate then disappeared. I am not sure about these creatures or abduction but from what I have read there is no defense to deter them.
edit on 1-7-2018 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Sleep paralysis is a mechanism the brain uses while sleeping. It prevents the body from moving or walking during the dream state. I partially woke up one time while still in sleep paralysis. It took everything I could muster to get up and had some muscle pain along my spine for sometime after.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

Just a shame it does not work on politician's?.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
Sleep paralysis is a mechanism the brain uses while sleeping. It prevents the body from moving or walking during the dream state. I partially woke up one time while still in sleep paralysis. It took everything I could muster to get up and had some muscle pain along my spine for sometime after.

Sleep paralysis has absolutely nothing to do with this topic and should be discussed on another thread....it is in no way connected to the Abduction experience......quite obviously one must be paralysed to be made to do things against ones will....which means when people harp on the sleep paralysis issue they are de-railing the convo not adding something relevant.....they are trying to EPLOIT the obvious fact we are paralysed during the event because OBVIOUSLY WE WERE.....paralysed by anesthesia NOT by some nutty idea of sleep paralysis...….lol...lol...that is so weak that like I said it is de-railing the convo not adding constructively.

There is nothing worse than disinformation types describing intimate details of real abductions they have been privy to as if they were happening because of sleep paralysis or some other BS story....this really screws with the mindsets of abduction victims who begin to doubt themselves.You are grinding my gears...even if you are an innocent victim of the sleep paralysis disinfo efforts.
edit on 1-7-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Sleep paralysis has absolutely nothing to do with this topic and should be discussed on another thread....it is in no way connected to the Abduction experience......quite obviously one must be paralysed to be made to do things against ones will....which means when people harp on the sleep paralysis issue they are de-railing the convo not adding something relevant.....they are trying to EPLOIT the obvious fact we are paralysed during the event because OBVIOUSLY WE WERE.....paralysed by anesthesia NOT by some nutty idea of sleep paralysis...….lol...lol...that is so weak that like I said it is re-railing the convo not adding constructively.

There is nothing worse than disinformation types describing intimate details of real abductions they have been privy to as if they were happening because of sleep paralysis or some other BS story....this really screws with the mindsets of abduction victims who begin to doubt themselves.You are grinding my gears...even if you are an innocent victim of the sleep paralysis disinfo efforts.

Thank you one4all! I see that over and over again.

However, my abduction happened in the afternoon with my friend/neighbor and we disappeared for approx 6 hours to reappear back home on our bikes with no shoes and no recollection of where we were, so I know for a fact that sleep had nothing to do with my abduction.
edit on 1-7-2018 by KTemplar because: Autocorrect

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I didn't infer anything about sleep paralysis and abduction. I just mentioned that sleep paralysis was a normal part of the sleep cycle.

I know nothing about what happens during an abduction experience. Although, I would attribute it to hallucination accompanied by paralysis, which is most likely a psychotic response to what occurs naturally during sleep.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I've had several encounters, and recently they've been psychic phenomenon.

Beings with dark grey almost black skin and whenever I see them I become uncomfortable and aware I'm being watched.

Third eye kind of views.

They are most unpleasant but the more I try to fight them the more they seem to enjoy the struggle.

I started calling on Jesus and they back off.

Please note it doesn't always work, but it's something.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I didn't infer anything about sleep paralysis and abduction. I just mentioned that sleep paralysis was a normal part of the sleep cycle.

I know nothing about what happens during an abduction experience. Although, I would attribute it to hallucination accompanied by paralysis, which is most likely a psychotic response to what occurs naturally during sleep.

Please dont take an Abductees natural defensiveness personally ok.The inference was by proxy......defense of intention is notwithstanding......of course you don't know anything about abductions but you sure brought us a lot of data on sleep paralysis to keep the word flow and distraction going didn't you......you aren't qualified to ATTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO ANYTHING....lol...and your ineptness at disinformation is pitiful.....ATTRIBUTE---HALLUCINATION--PARALYSIS--PSYCHOTIC--NATURALLY--SLEEP.....spare us the SOP speil.
edit on 1-7-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Sleep paralysis has absolutely nothing to do with this topic and should be discussed on another thread....it is in no way connected to the Abduction experience......quite obviously one must be paralysed to be made to do things against ones will....which means when people harp on the sleep paralysis issue they are de-railing the convo not adding something relevant.....they are trying to EPLOIT the obvious fact we are paralysed during the event because OBVIOUSLY WE WERE.....paralysed by anesthesia NOT by some nutty idea of sleep paralysis...….lol...lol...that is so weak that like I said it is re-railing the convo not adding constructively.

Thank you one4all! I see that over and over again.

However, my abduction happened in the afternoon with my friend/neighbor and we disappeared for approx 6 hours to reappear back home on our bikes with no shoes and no recollection of where we were, so I know for a fact that sleep had nothing to do with my abduction.

I was also abducted during my teens in the broad daylight right out of a schoolyard with several friends @10:00 am and returned @3:00pm...about 5 hours of lost time and I did not retain memories from the experience that time....however one of my friends did and revealed this to me several years later before his untimely death at a very young age.I must say now that I am old it is funny recalling the moments when all 3 of us awoke all laying in the fetal position in a CIRCLE.....lol..all facing in to the middle and all opening our eyes at almost the same instant to see each other all curled up peering at one another....and we ALL had the same bewildered looks....lol...lol....my only regret is that my friends did not know the truths I already knew then and that I wasnt able to explain things to them so they would know the truths of their world....this should be a journey we ALL SHARE TOGETHER.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Whoa, I’m not the only one to experience the daytime abduction. Your teachers must have been freaked out wondering where you went. What year did this happen in? Mine was 76-77 not really sure.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I am not sure about these creatures or abduction but from what I have read there is no defense to deter them.

I guess calling out to your favorite deity can help, if you can remember to do it. It can apparently get you focused enough to help break the hypnotic control and they'll go away. In that regard, it might also help to wear some kind of talisman. A pentagram ring would probably be a good choice, as King Solomon was a well-known and successful sorcerer. Otherwise... garlic? Anything that the abductee truly believes will scare off the spooks.
edit on 2-7-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Whoa, I’m not the only one to experience the daytime abduction. Your teachers must have been freaked out wondering where you went. What year did this happen in? Mine was 76-77 not really sure.

I was taken during the 1970s wave of abductions...what I call the bulge in terms of the phenomenon itself....we were snapped up from the field in 1985 and I was not a student of the school,we were just hanging out in the field.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

"Git, spooks!"

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I was taken during the 1970s wave of abductions...what I call the bulge in terms of the phenomenon itself....we were snapped up from the field in 1985 and I was not a student of the school,we were just hanging out in the field.

The 70s were pretty active for sure. Peace fellow abductee!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

The 70s were pretty active for sure. Peace fellow abductee!

IMHO I understand the entire macro-template of which the abductions are only one part or one action of many ..all focused on supporting a greater objective reality.There are preparations being made for something which would be defined as a future event to the humans involved at the time of the abductions.Peace to all fellow abductees and victims of these actions and the Government and Religious and Corporate and Academic suppression which surrounds their lives on every level.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: JackHill
Abductees are preconditioned to get abducted, they're being controlled before the event takes place. That's why it cannot be stopped. You're underestimating these beings.

Even some abductees have been "trained" by the aliens to perform mind control over other abductees.

Oh, a perspective I've never thought of! Enlightening, thank you for that.

Just read about the cases presented by many researchers. Classic examples are driving out the normal route just "because I didn't know why I did that", or leaving the house and walking "to some place because I was compelled to".

Some abductees accounts present scenarios where they are "trained" by the aliens to "concentrate and control that person". There's a possibility that these abductees have been altered somehow to be able to do that in first place.

Also sometimes aliens have shown to onboard abductees how they somehow "zoom" on the target's homes and execute "remote control" over the people inside, for instance, "forcing" them to move to different places on the building.

All the above suggest that the alien abductiona has a previous very well planned preparation.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Adonsa

I say we kill a few and eat their faces to let 'em know

THIS IS OUR HOUSE

*urinates on a tree*

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: JackHill

Easy enough to get 24 hour CCTV to prove you are being abducted. Wonder why we don't have that proof.

Aliens will abduct the person outside the house. I will repeat myself, evidence clearly points to a previous control before the abduction takes place, you're underestimating them. Also I've read about CCTV systems being shut down by the same abductee just before he/she experiences an abduction.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

ET doesn't exist. You highlight why. There is no logic to any of it. For those who aren't lying it must be traumatic to think you are being abducted regardless of whether it happened.

You're just dismissing the collected evidence during decades. The only explanation for many of these cases points to highly technologically evolved "alien" species removing people from their natural environment.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

I had a grey pop into my bedroom 25 years ago. Little bastitch was grinning from ear to ear. I screamed bloody murder, and swung at him with everything I could possibly put into it. He disappeared- and I almost clobbered myself. I have a feeling that if I am being taken, they have to knock me the *hell* out first. I have been told that on rare occasion, I am simply missing from the house by my wife. She realizes I am gone, but them falls back over dead asleep.

If you're telling the truth, then you have been actually abducted since your childhood, and one of your parents too. The phenomena is intergenerational in nature.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join