It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I reconciled my pre-life memories and knowing that I existed before this life.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I had surgery recently and it motivated me to create a video to share my experience with pre-life memory and how I reconciled it in this lifetime. A brief synopsis is as young as a baby I struggled with being forced back to becoming human when I didn't want to return here. I put up a struggle to resist coming back and that imprinted these pre-life memories into my new lifetime. It simply represents my experience and how I work my way through this to better understand it later on in life.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think it is interesting how many children remember their past lives early on. Try asking a young child who you were when you were big. You will get some amazing answers.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: YouAreDreaming

Well told! I too used LaBerge''s book to make quite a bit of headway in lucid dreaming. Then I plateaued for a number of years, at a level of being frequently lucid while dreaming....while not really able to retain the memories through the veil of waking reality. I stopped dream journalling, and let it go.

A good resource that I have passed along to others, in the last ten years or so is...

saltcube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://saltcube.com/

Some free stuff and some pay stuff...but, nothing unreasonable. I mean...if you want to learn to draw, you still buy some pencils and a sketch pad, right?

At any rate...look for me at the big purple rock!

Stay well.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I think it is interesting how many children remember their past lives early on. Try asking a young child who you were when you were big. You will get some amazing answers.

When I had my daughter, I was hopeful that she might remember but unfortunately, the wipe was effective and she doesn't remember anything. It's rare, but like you say lots of children do. As you probably already know, Dr. Ian Stevenson's work is probably the best empirical research there is.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

Well told! I too used LaBerge''s book to make quite a bit of headway in lucid dreaming. Then I plateaued for a number of years, at a level of being frequently lucid while dreaming....while not really able to retain the memories through the veil of waking reality. I stopped dream journalling, and let it go.

A good resource that I have passed along to others, in the last ten years or so is...

saltcube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://saltcube.com/

Some free stuff and some pay stuff...but, nothing unreasonable. I mean...if you want to learn to draw, you still buy some pencils and a sketch pad, right?

Stay well.

Thanks, the link to saltcube.com isn't working. I tried typing it in and just got a placeholder. Maybe the site is down. LaBerge's research is great. He doesn't dive into precognitive dreaming but I don't think that has come his way. That is something that really needs to be experienced at the individual level just like a lucid dream to gain that knowledge.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Thank you (me).
The infinite perceptions of conscious awareness to the realization that the all is also the one that is also nothing.
0=∞=1 !!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CovertAgenda
Thank you (me).
The infinite perceptions of conscious awareness to the realization that the all is also the one that is also nothing.
0=∞=1 !!

It's amazing the depth of what we are, and what we have become. And even with all this, I still have but a small glimpse at the sheer magnitude of it all.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

That was pretty fascinating, glad you shared it.
Although I've never experienced anything near what you have, something about your video rang "true". The best example I can think of at the moment is an overwhelming feeling that by using my mind, I can make my dreams come true, lol, some may call that daydreaming, but I purposely imagine in great detail a "wish" I hope for when I'm going to sleep. I don't remember what happens once I fall asleep, but I will often wake up and have "inspirations" and new ideas to add to my ultimate "wish" or Dream ?

If I may ask, when you realized that the "being" was YOU, did you think that being was exclusive to your life force ? Do you think we all have this "future being" ? Have you met or seen people from your past lives or do relationships last more than one lifetime ? I lost My Love 10 mns ago to Cancer, he was 47 yrs. old and he didn't want to die.
Do you think I'll see him again ? lol.....sorry, I know this is a hard question, just curious what you think ?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Ahhhh ........ the story of reincarnation and its true illusion. I must admit my spiritual enemies are far more intelligent then I and yet I am shocked to find this to be their best offensive attack to put doubt into one's mind as to what occurs after death.

The story of reincarnation has been debunked thousands of years ago. Even Calipo and other direct disciples of the Apostles stated reincarnation is a myth and lie. For those asking for a link....really? Go research it yourself because I find doubt in those who question this because it shows they have NOT researched the subject matter BUT to make matters fun:

Can you solve this riddle:

John lived to be 99 and then died and his spirit then went into Jack and then Jack died many decades later and then his spirit went into Frank who dies.....so.... one spirit who lived 3 maybe even more lives right? So at the resurrection when all these bodies rise to judgement which one gets that single spirit?

Man is body, mind and SPIRIT.

WARNING: STAY OUT OF THE OCCULT! This includes reincarnation!

edit on 24-6-2018 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouAreDreaming

Stay well.

Thanks, the link to saltcube.com isn't working. I tried typing it in and just got a placeholder. Maybe the site is down. LaBerge's research is great. He doesn't dive into precognitive dreaming but I don't think that has come his way. That is something that really needs to be experienced at the individual level just like a lucid dream to gain that knowledge.

Let me try again...

salty dreams

ETA..OK. Seems to just be an archived page of the old site, but with clickable links to order videos.
edit on 24-6-2018 by Enderdog because: I'm dreaming...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

That was pretty fascinating, glad you shared it.
Although I've never experienced anything near what you have, something about your video rang "true". The best example I can think of at the moment is an overwhelming feeling that by using my mind, I can make my dreams come true, lol, some may call that daydreaming, but I purposely imagine in great detail a "wish" I hope for when I'm going to sleep. I don't remember what happens once I fall asleep, but I will often wake up and have "inspirations" and new ideas to add to my ultimate "wish" or Dream ?

If I may ask, when you realized that the "being" was YOU, did you think that being was exclusive to your life force ? Do you think we all have this "future being" ? Have you met or seen people from your past lives or do relationships last more than one lifetime ? I lost My Love 10 mns ago to Cancer, he was 47 yrs. old and he didn't want to die.
Do you think I'll see him again ? lol.....sorry, I know this is a hard question, just curious what you think ?

That's wonderful that you can make your dreams come true. and I love the term ultimate dream. I don't think this being is elusive to me. My interpretation is that we/us are all one. We came from oneness through this self-aware conscious singularity of self that evolved into many parts. Each of us now are aspects of this once monolithic us.

Now we do survive death, this is for everyone because this reality is fundamentally engineered for us to have experiences and we dive into deep immersion as a character in the story of life. The relationships we build with other people are what matter is that is all we have when we leave. The system doesn't care about how much money, fame or power you have. It cares about how you treated others. It get graded on how we learned to express and be love. The love is important because this is how we find unity and connections with each other.

When I have lost family members and friends, I have connected with them through being conscious during sleep as that focus state reconnected me to this non-physical reality where we originated from. That is how I returned to the being, I've returned to those layers and even the entry station into this life. The after-life is also the pre-life and we come from there, return there in our dreams. This is why many people have these dream visitations from deceased loved ones. That connection is always with us.

You may already have dreams about your love after his passing. And on another more fun note in this entry station when I returned now as a more mature person. I saw how people pick lifetimes and noted couples and even groups moving into this experience because they want to continue a relationship. It's very likely that we have shared a lot of communion with other people that build our family and friend group through past-lives and even future life adventures.

I'll share a visitation from my deceased grandmother on the 2 year anniversary of her passing.

www.youaredreaming.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Ahhhh ........ the story of reincarnation and its true illusion. I must admit my spiritual enemies are far more intelligent then I and yet I am shocked to find this to be their best offensive attack to put doubt into one's mind as to what occurs after death.

I'm not telling you what to believe. I am only sharing my experiences. I know I existed before this life.

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
The story of reincarnation has been debunked thousands of years ago. Even Calipo and other direct disciples of the Apostles stated reincarnation is a myth and lie. For those asking for a link....really? Go research it yourself because I find doubt in those who question this because it shows they have NOT researched the subject matter BUT to make matters fun:

Can you solve this riddle:

John lived to be 99 and then died and his spirit then went into Jack and then Jack died many decades later and then his spirit went into Frank who dies.....so.... one spirit who lived 3 maybe even more lives right? So at the resurrection when all these bodies rise to judgement which one gets that single spirit?

Man is body, mind and SPIRIT.

WARNING: STAY OUT OF THE OCCULT! This includes reincarnation!

The riddle is simple, there is no resurrection. There is only new experiences. My advice, be careful of what you believe for you take it with you to the grave. Those great expectations lead to great dissapointment. Don't make someone elses belief, your truth. It is up to you, and you alone to come out of the quagmire of belief and have your own personal edification of the truth through genuine truth seeking. And I assure you, if you think after thousands of years of man seeking to control man through every means possible that any religion offers anything other than control, then you will never realize just how dangerous an idea is and how enslaved to belief one can become.

It is only truth that will set you free, but if you put in it's place only belief then you will never seek it until that one moment when you realize you believed a big lie.

Do you own homework and be a student of reality and a student of yourself. Question everything, the mind control runs rampant and deep here.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

salty dreams
ETA..OK. Seems to just be an archived page of the old site, but with clickable links to order videos.

Thanks, I read through the front page and very relatable information. WILD is a wonderful technique and I do have some other videos on lucid dreaming so I'll share here. I'll parse through some of the information on that site and let you know what I think.

Beginner Introduction to Dreams and Lucid Dreaming

Waking Induced Lucid Dreaming.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Thank-You so much for taking the time to respond with such a thoughtful answer, lol, there's so much more I want to ask you and look forward to diving more into your research and testimony.

Unfortunately, my "hands on" attention to this Earthly life require my attention this morning, but would very much welcome discussing this further with you once I catch up and if you have time. For now, wanted to share with you that Matt, my Love that left this Earth for now, had a very similar experience as you did with killing a bird, a kid playing with a BB gun, not really grasping what it would really mean to kill one.
Even weirder it triggered a memory of another guy telling me how distraught he was as a child when he was throwing rocks at ducks and accidentally hit one.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences on ATS, it deserves more attention then it's gotten so far !

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
These are so amazing things, thanks for sharing your story. If science finally proves reincarnation, then religions has to change.

Already about 20 victims of 9/11 seems to have reincarnated, here short stories about each case, proutscandinavia.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Thank-You so much for taking the time to respond with such a thoughtful answer, lol, there's so much more I want to ask you and look forward to diving more into your research and testimony.

Unfortunately, my "hands on" attention to this Earthly life require my attention this morning, but would very much welcome discussing this further with you once I catch up and if you have time. For now, wanted to share with you that Matt, my Love that left this Earth for now, had a very similar experience as you did with killing a bird, a kid playing with a BB gun, not really grasping what it would really mean to kill one.
Even weirder it triggered a memory of another guy telling me how distraught he was as a child when he was throwing rocks at ducks and accidentally hit one.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences on ATS, it deserves more attention then it's gotten so far !

I'm always lurking. Our reality does present these opportunities to learn about love, empathy, kindness and compassion and those lessons can be heard by some, ignored by others. We are here to learn, experience and remember.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Suanna
These are so amazing things, thanks for sharing your story. If science finally proves reincarnation, then religions has to change.

Already about 20 victims of 9/11 seems to have reincarnated, here short stories about each case, proutscandinavia.blogspot.com...

The evidence is always there, but science and most important the skeptic pariahs deny the evidence. We are always struggling for the truth with those who would deny us it. So each one of us must make a decision based on the evidence and personal experience what that truth is.

Thanks so much for that article, I haven't seen it and it's tragic but fantastic as it adds further weight to the truth that we do come back.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Had a chance to read your experience with your Grandma, Very Cool , and watched 1st video, again very cool.

A few quick questions if I may....If you are in a waking lucid dream while you sleep, do you wake up feeling rested ? Does it effect REM sleep ?

Your Grandma said not to fear death and she watches you and your daughter...does that mean she has decided to stay on the other side as Grandma ? lol... I'm not saying that right, does it mean she's done with "earthly" adventures or does she exist in more then one way as part of the whole ?

Is it possible to have a waking lucid dream where you and someone deceased could let's say have a picnic ? Would they actually be there or enjoy the experience, would they have any influence on the experience or is it only generated from the dreamer's mind ?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I remember stuff from before I was born and I remember meeting my family in the delivery room. I was watching my parents before I was born. I was asked if I wanted to go.

When I was a kid I didn't do my school work. My teachers complained all I did was stare out the window. The school thought I might be slow so they did a psychological evaluation and an IQ test. My memory skills were off the charts. The reason I didn't do my school work is because I thought it was a waste of my time. I could memorize everything. Although I learned stuff I didn't use what I learned.

Anyways I can remember all kinds of stuff from before I could even walk. I remember watching my parents before I was born. I remember what they were doing and what they were saying. I remember watching other people too.

I don't practice religion but I've seen divine intervention. There's more to life then what we know.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Had a chance to read your experience with your Grandma, Very Cool , and watched 1st video, again very cool.

A few quick questions if I may....If you are in a waking lucid dream while you sleep, do you wake up feeling rested ? Does it effect REM sleep ?

Your Grandma said not to fear death and she watches you and your daughter...does that mean she has decided to stay on the other side as Grandma ? lol... I'm not saying that right, does it mean she's done with "earthly" adventures or does she exist in more then one way as part of the whole ?

Is it possible to have a waking lucid dream where you and someone deceased could let's say have a picnic ? Would they actually be there or enjoy the experience, would they have any influence on the experience or is it only generated from the dreamer's mind ?

I am always rested, it is the body that sleeps. The mind is already actively dreaming anyways. I'm just participating in them. I haven't had another encounter that I can remember since that, and she likely could be just observing and waiting for us. That information I don't have any insight too, perhaps one day.

I've had other encounters with friends and family members who have passed on through lucid dreaming, and quite often like this case they do inform me that they know they survived death. For me, it's nice even if it's not them to have such a real re-lived memory in that state. There will always be some uncertainty as proving it was them is left to us to decide.

When I went to the Monroe Institute, their Lifeline program is all about learning to be conscious to enter that state and meet with people passed on. They have some compelling evidence (verified research) that proves somehow these encounters match with real people in waking life as confirmed by current living family members. You should check them out, a very interesting group of consciousness explorers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join