It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgraced FBI Agent PETER STRZOK Subpoenaed to Appear B4 Congress on 6-27-2018 at 10am.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bumfuzzle
Guys and gals,it's okay. A friend on my FB page told me Strozk was talking about using his VOTE to stop Trump. Explained the text with "a bad choice of words."

I wish I were joking.

Good gawd! How stupid can people be. I'm sure he will have one smoothed out lie to tell however. We have seen it over and over with these people. Lois Lerner comes to mind. Eric Holder comes to mind. The "grandchildren and golf story" by Loretta Lynch comes to mind. The Susan Rice story that "it was a video to blame". And let's not forget the Biggest Storyteller of them all...Hillary.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just tagging your thread
They may be able to spend a full week questioning this chap . First question should be ..when did you start your investigation into Trump ? Second one would be ..when did you finish your investigation into Hillary ?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
From the Judiciary Committee web site:

Washington, D.C. – House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) today subpoenaed Peter Strzok – a former senior official in the FBI’s counterintelligence division – to come before the House Judiciary and Oversight Committees for a deposition on June 27, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. as part of the Committees’ joint investigation into decisions made by the Department of Justice in 2016. The Committees have repeatedly requested to interview Mr. Strzok regarding his role in certain decisions, but he has yet to appear.

Last year, the House Judiciary Committee and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee announced a joint investigation into decisions made by the Justice Department in 2016. To date, the Committees have interviewed several key witnesses and have reviewed thousands of documents, including text messages between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok.

judiciary.house.gov...

This statement seems to contradict claims that Strzok has wanted to testify. Apparently he was asked repeatedly and has not yet complied.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

George Webb has said repeatedly that he thinks the guy is not real but is a shared drop box .

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I would expect he would admit to everything, say yes he personally dislikes Trump, but being a highly trained professional, he never allowed his personal feelings, but rather relied on his professional training to maintain a high standard of separating personal and professional decision making blah blah blah blah

Or something like that. That's about all he has got at this point. lol

Strzok would be mirroring exactly what the Inspector General said in his IG Report summary.. No Bias or actual scheme. Just humans saying how they feel.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Just tagging your thread
They may be able to spend a full week questioning this chap . First question should be ..when did you start your investigation into Trump ? Second one would be ..when did you finish your investigation into Hillary ?

ONE of several things the 400-person Inspector General team is investigating is WHO was the top dog that said, "OK...we got Hillary cleared. Now, because she's a horrible candidate, we need to stop Trump. And here's how we're going to do it."

Horowitz refers to this as "the bridge" connecting both Help Hillary and Hurt Trump. Actually, he's confirming in addvance, that there really was a "stop Trump!" scheme.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Horowitz refers to this as "the bridge" connecting both Help Hillary and Hurt Trump.

Hate to be that guy, but you got a source for this?

Would be a huge Q confirmation:

Q posts on 'the bridge"

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
From the Judiciary Committee web site:

Washington, D.C. – House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) today subpoenaed Peter Strzok – a former senior official in the FBI’s counterintelligence division – to come before the House Judiciary and Oversight Committees for a deposition on June 27, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. as part of the Committees’ joint investigation into decisions made by the Department of Justice in 2016. The Committees have repeatedly requested to interview Mr. Strzok regarding his role in certain decisions, but he has yet to appear.

Last year, the House Judiciary Committee and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee announced a joint investigation into decisions made by the Justice Department in 2016. To date, the Committees have interviewed several key witnesses and have reviewed thousands of documents, including text messages between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok.

judiciary.house.gov...

This statement seems to contradict claims that Strzok has wanted to testify. Apparently he was asked repeatedly and has not yet complied.

Strzok wasn't willing to testify before, because most of what was known about him was just bits and pieces. The contents of his communications came out slowly...over time.

Now, the DOJ Inspector General has enough to recommend indictment. Strzok retained an attorney recently. The attorney says that Strzok is eager to testify now.

From June 18th:

Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who sent anti-Trump messages to a colleague while leading the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s emails and Russia’s involvement in the Trump campaign, has said he’s willing to testify before the House Judiciary Committee, or any other committee that wants to talk with him.

This could lead to dramatic hearings, as Strzok could expose more information about those probes, and is central to President Trump’s effort to discredit Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.
Source: nymag.com...

link   

The two time sensitive points are very important to know and get a answer to . One commenter (a lawyer) that is following this stressed the importance of establishing that transition space .

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I hope they don't forget to invite his favorite adulterous squeeze Lisa Page to the party!Maybe they can implicate each other.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

I hope they don't forget to invite his favorite adulterous squeeze Lisa Page to the party!Maybe they can implicate each other
There could be some strange twists to come out about this "Lisa Page" She could end up being another Reality Winner ...I heard that Rod Rosenstein's two kids are named Lisa and Page .

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
It was during a Q&A session between Horowitz and a Congressman in the House Judiciary hearing. The Congressman asked Horowitz who is the bridge that pivoted the FBI from "help Hillary" to "hurt Trump". Horowitz replied that the answer to this is part of the ongoing investigation, and will be revealed in the next IG Report segment.

It could have just been a casual use of the word "bridge", or perhaps "The Bridge" book about Barack Obama, was a QAnon hint that he was in charge.

The Bridge book: www.goodreads.com...

We'll see what Strzok says next week, unless he flees, or is [187].

edit on 6/22/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Yes..there definitely was a orchestra conductor running both schemes. If the liberal media were following this, they'd report on how Strzok will "flip" on McCabe, who will flip on Comey, who will flip on Lynch, who will flip on....?

Only this time, it really will happen. Totally different from all the fiction flips that CNN and MSNBC have been praying for, with the Mueller witch-hunt.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Congress has already sent Comey, Lynch, Clinton, Strzok criminal referrals to Sessions and Prosecutor Huber for investigation. (April 19th) Strzok would be wise to be VERY honest in his testimony.

I'll ask ... do you have evidence for this claim?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Its actually working better to have this slow kind of pace to most of this stuff . The time in between each episode allows the public to talk about and think about and get a firm grip on it . Oh and to also watch the Swamp's response broadcasted daily by the Fake News . It kind of forces anyone interested in the truth to be red pilled .

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Congress has already sent Comey, Lynch, Clinton, Strzok criminal referrals to Sessions and Prosecutor Huber for investigation. (April 19th) Strzok would be wise to be VERY honest in his testimony.

I'll answer...yes.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Randomly, aside from Strzok proably qualifying for the dumbest texts ever ... what criminal acts do any of you think he's committed?

Saying mean stuff about Trump doesn't count, I now it's hard to believe, but that's not illegal.

He broke FBI protocol for his use of company tech for private messages,and, arguably thereby, crossed the line of biased commentary. That gets him fired from the FBI at worst.

IG Horowitz has said, clearly, that there is no evidence that Strzok's bias or apparent willingness to "use his FBI powers" to harm Trump had any effect on the Midyear Investigation ... so ... what do you think they're going to get him on in Congress?

edit on 22-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I'll answer...yes.

Care to share your evidence that criminal referrals have been sent on Comey, Lynch, CLinton, Strzok?

Wait ... surely you're not referring to the 12 nutjobs who sent that letter back in April?

God. Nevermind.
edit on 22-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Good point! A nice, controlled build-up to a crescendo before the November elections. "Timing is everything" when it comes to affecting the mindset of voters.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
RIght because the public LOVES them some incessant Congressional investigations.
What's their approval rating? Like 7%.

Y'all should really be careful what you hope for ... this FBI thing is not going to come out the way you want.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join