It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama's A.G. LORETTA LYNCH Did Something So Bad - Its CLASSIFIED.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+76 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
June 18, 2018

It appears that former Attorney General LORETTA LYNCH did something so heinous, that it couldn't be made public by DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz in his report, or during his appearance before Congress today.

BREAKING: IG Horowitz testifies material implicating Lynch in possible obstruction of Hillary email case is contained in classified section of his report, and that he will work with Congress to declassify it. Here is the possible smoking gun:

nypost.com...

SOURCE: twitter.com...

This is insane! Not only was President Obama's FBI Director (James Comey) a crook, but evidence is pointing to his Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, as being one too. Maybe it had something to do with her interaction with former President Bill Clinton during their secret meeting on her jet in Phoenix. Bill's wife (Hillary) was running for President, and also under criminal investigation by Lynch's FBI.

The two most powerful law enforcement officers in the country, were willfully committing CRIMES. Was this really Obama's vision for America? We dodged a bullet...no, a NUKE missile, by not electing Hillary Clinton to be our President!

-CareWeMust

+38 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Going to be interesting to see where this goes.

Normally I'm a pessimist when it comes to actual justice being applied to our benevolent overlords, but for the first time in a long time I'm starting to see a little light being shed.

S&F and hopes for a little more sunshine on the cockroaches.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

These investigators can fill the hopper with criminal suspects, but absolutely nothing will happen to them UNLESS Sessions, or Rosenstein, or special prosecutor Huber, begin criminal investigations, and produce indictments.

So in that respect, you are 100% justified in being pessimistic.

edit on 6/18/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
All kinds of little secrets exposed today at that hearing.

Things that go bump in the night.

Lots of people scrambling-up the Red Herrings.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Were going to need something bigger than the made up story about the kids

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Something burger.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Quoted for absolute Truth.

I can see that in my head being said in the CNNBC war room right now, with various aides running around with their hair on fire.

WE NEED A BIGGER DISTRACTION!!!!!

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Well for now its the whole Trump aide and the sex cult.They Are trying very hard.

Obvious is so obvious.

+31 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This is why I laugh at these people going after Trump.

Trump is a shrewd businessman from NY so he knows how to play the game and it's showing, every time they try to pull a rabbit out of a hat to try and bring him down he pulls a hat out of the rabbit and brings them all down.

Watch them all start snitching each other out.

+38 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Lynch and Bill Clinton only talked about the grandkids on the tarmac.
I think the exact words were something like this -

Bill: “If you don’t dump cold water on Hillary’s email investigation, we won’t see our grandkids outside of prison visits.”
Lynch: “You are right, I will call Comey after you leave the plane.”

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Can't Trump just declassify it?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Hopefully all the wanna-be law breakers and scam artists south of Border are watching CNN. That will make them think twice about illegally entering America...and not even try it.
edit on 6/18/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Lynch and Bill Clinton only talked about the grandkids on the tarmac.
I think the exact words were something like this -

Bill: “If you don’t dump cold water on Hillary’s email investigation, we won’t see our grandkids outside of prison visits.”
Lynch: “You are right, I will call Comey after you leave the plane.”

As Bill was about to leave he turned back to Lynch and said, "Bye the way, do you like cigars?".

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Whoa, Whoa, whoa... If this is actually the case we actually have a serious problem with the United States Government and it needs to bee addressed by force by the citizens if necessary. This if true is not what are vets have fought and died for. This is not AMERICA! This itself takes a crap on the pledge of allegiance and our flag, our whole country. If true it's time to fight these usurpers with a passion.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Those classified appendixes and addendums to the I.G. Report must be what Rosenstein removed from the body of the publication. I don't think the McCabe IG report had classified x-tras.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Something burger.

As domestic-terrorist CNN says about Mueller's probe, every 4 days: "The investigation is closing in on the President's inner circle!"

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hopefully all the wanna-be law breakers and scam artists south of Border are watching CNN. That will make them think twice about illegally entering America...and not even try it.

I thought that also and then rethought about it this way. Will it really stop the law breakers and scam artists? I don't think so. They will be taken care of anyway, and better than they had it before. Plus I am sure that the ATF is making boo coo bucks on the mules.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Maybe raise the Titanic, load it up with Deep State criminals, and direct it towards another iceberg. How much sacrificial bravery do you think will occur the next time it starts to sink? (Hillary will shoot everyone and take 5 life rafts, just for herself.)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to tag.

Interesting indeed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join