It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Page ONE HUNDRED FORTY through 150 MAY 22 2018

originally posted by: xuenchen
Breaking on MSNBC !!!

originally posted by: Skyfloating
The cult is actually schooled to debunk. This is how they cover up atrocities such as satanic ritual abuse. In spite of mountains of hard proof of SRA, they have managed to label it "satanic panic", "moral panic", "hysteria" and then keep asking "Where is the evidence?". They are schooled in mockery, derailment, diversion, subterfuge. Entire systems and websites (Snopes, RationalWiki, Wikipedia, Skeptics Dictionary, False Memory Foundation) have been established just to cover-up their disgusting lifestyle as well as suppress inquiry, research, investigation and collaborative unity.

Why? Because when we know about their lifestyle, their lifestyle ends. Just finding about about one tiny aspect of their game - such as the horrific crimes of the Red Cross and Blood as big Business, would have some people lose Billions. Are you going to pay a shill $10 an hour in order to protect Billions? You bet.

All bases are covered. Even much of the opposition is controlled. This is by necessity, so that raking in the money, keeping control and hiding their atrocious habits are maintained. You notice this in that anyone who brings up the subject (Bin Salman, Russia, Julian Assange, Trump, Q) is thrown under the bus without hesitation.

These people are as evil as it gets, and their poor useful idiots often have no idea what their employers are up to.
, carewemust on ED O'Callaghan, eisegesis sights on vatican city, locked and loaded, FBI agents want Congress to subpoena them, www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2394278/Renowned-investigative-journalist-Michael-Hastings-working-story-CIA-Chief-John-Brennan-time-mysterious-death .html ,

A few new pieces of pgate research on this twitter thread
, wanderingconfusion with a tip of the iceberg, MetalThunder with more booms, State Department warns U.S. citizens in China after employee suffers possible sonic attack, TomLawless and LL up to no good,

Page ONE HUNDRED FIFTY through 160 MAY 23 2018

LurkNoMore WITH MEMES,

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well that explains Comeys panic tweets. Report: Rank-and-File FBI Agents Eager to Blow Whistle on Comey, Holder, Lynch

A new report claims that a significant number of rank-and-file FBI agents are chomping at the bit to expose Obama-era leaders, alleging corruption and even criminal violations of the law.

These agents are signaling that the only way they can safely and legally blow the whistle is if Congress subpoenas them individually to provide information about their former bosses.

“There are agents all over this country who love the bureau and are sickened by [James] Comey’s behavior and [Andrew] McCabe and [Eric] Holder and [Loretta] Lynch and the thugs like [John] Brennan–who despise the fact that the bureau was used as a tool of political intelligence by the Obama administration thugs,” Joe DiGenova, a former United States Attorney for the District of Columbia, told the Daily Caller.

“They are just waiting for a chance to come forward and testify.”

In a statement to the Daily Caller, an unnamed FBI agent claimed, “Every special agent I have spoken to in the Washington Field Office wants to see McCabe prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They feel the same way about Comey.”

“All Congress needs to do is subpoena involved personnel and they will tell you what they know. These are honest people. Leadership cannot stop anyone from responding to a subpoena. Those subpoenaed also get legal counsel provided by the government to represent them,” the agent added.

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

RR is a puppet. He is so extremely boned. He doesn't even have enough people to flip on to save himself. He probably has known how boned he is for a long time.
He like the other swamp rats and weasels who have resigned or been fired in the past couple of months were only kept in place to keep the show going until they can clean house further up the pyramid.
Are you guys not enjoying the show?
, FBI eyes Mexican Mafia control of Los Angeles County jails , Jared Kushner has been thoroughly vetted by the intelligence agencies and law enforcement. He now has his top secret security clearance once again
, It Was a Favor Factory: Deep State Forced to Turn Thousands of Clinton-Era State Department Emails to/about the Clinton Foundation, Debunking Supposed Firewall, House Republicans Press Conference Demanding Second Special Counsel 5/22/18,
, Grambler with terminology, Clare Bronfman - Executive Success Programs
, Pelosi and Schumer URGING DOJ and FBI not to meet. WTF ., Wikileaks threatens to sue CNN after former CIA analyst repeats pedophile charge On Air, wanderingconfusion with rank and file bringing the pain, LurkNoMoreMEMES , EVERY Democrat Presidential Candidtate of the last 25 years had pedophile ties, The Carter Center, and its possible connections with HRC and BHO? , Brennan, Clapper and Comey ALL met for a dinner in Virginia in February., So Macaulay Culkin did an AMA today. Check this twatter screengrab.

VOTL linked - pizza in DC. ,
edit on 6 13 2018 by dashen because: :0

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: erikthegreen

Explains why McCauley Culkin made that strange video where all he did was eat a slice of pizza. He must have been sending a message to the pedos.

When he did that no one knew why. Now we know. Future proves past.

, Wall Street Journal: NYPD ready to arrest Harvey Weinstein (if it werent for Clinton-linked District Attorney), Rumors of assassination attempts on swamp-drainer Bin Salman, John McCains campaign manager arrested for child molestation
, Skyfloating the pedo hunter,

originally posted by: carewemust
Confirmed? General Michael Flynn was FRAMED by COMEY and McCabe.
Breaking Story: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Page ONE HUNDRED S|XTY through 170 MAY 23 2018

originally posted by: erikthegreen

I got to "big Antarctica trip planned" from huma to doug on page 74.

Gee, I wonder why Humas big trip to Antarctica wasn't covered in High Society and Gossip magazines.

Source
, burntheships FBI agents ready to trstify about flynn against comey and McCabe, I didnt know that a rock/pop stars Tour-Organization is of concern to the Department of State.

What does "CP" mean in this context? Anyone have a guess? Chief of Police? And why the constant reference to "official" vs. "unofficial" channels?

Page 122
How is it that a CEO of a News Organization can request support from the Government, as if they were the same entity?

, erikthegreen finds hussein, By the way...through Q research we learned that Bono is a member of the Club,

www.theguardian.com/world/deadlineusa/2008/jul/14/newyorkercover

www.theguardian.com... , Grambler makes a thread , There will now be TWO Intel briefings tomorrow. One for Nunes/Gowdy and one for the "Gang of 8".. , Nancy Pelosis brother involved in the gang-rape of children. ,
, Kim Dotcom on why the elite is buying up property in New Zealand,

Trump pulls out of NK Summit !!

, CNN's Will Ripley is in North Korea. was invited to witness a nuclear test site demolition today.

very hush hush, Morgan Freeman Accused of Sexually Harassing Eight Women

Hollywood is burning,
, '

a reply to: dashen

The FBI just released the Epstein Files online.

Epstein Files The Vault

It warns that sensitive material enclosed. Viewer discretion advised. It's a download but i won't be downloading this, ill leave it to others to view and share what they find.

, Is it starting?

Harvey Weinstein set to turn himself in on sex crime charges in New York, Epstein was/is an informant for the FBI.,

Trump Signs Frank Dodd Revision, Pretty damning information here about Obama using Defense Fund to pay Halper

, Attorney General Jeff Sessions has tapped Justice Department official Zachary Terwilliger to serve as US attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, he announced Thursday. , NK now pleading for summit with Trump. ,

link   
Page ONE HUNDRED s3V3nTY through 180 MAY 24 2018

Bill1960 thinks safety first, AnkhMorpork talks peace,

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS SEP 25, 2012
Bill and Hillary Clinton dine at trendy Brooklyn pizzeria Roberta’s at party for Democratic donor, General Flynn just tweeted for the first time since December 2nd. It's a picture of Huma, Harvey and Hillary with an acronym that I'm not aware of., "Kglihdsdgf" , DIA document on Stargates and wormholes-PDF download, EchoesInTime tries to decode flynn,

Did anyone of you watch the Naval Potus speech right now? 8 is freaking out because he apparently said The Great Re-Awakening! Can anyone please confirm it?
, Planned Parenthood's 100th Anniversary Serves Up Glamour for a Great Cause,

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
You wonder if the Clinton assassination team is getting overloaded.

"Ma'am, I'm killin' them as fast as I can!!!!"

Fred..

Have you guys seen these?

The Stoolies are singing!
Now comes the PAIN
, jadedANDcynical finds "acting" roles, Trump makes it easier to fire poor-performing federal workers,

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Today at the Naval Academy, Trump stood and shook every graduate's hand. 1100 of them. Took 90 minutes.
, Farrakhan talking somewhat positively about Trump?,

link   
Page ONE HUNDRED TY through 190 MAY 25 2018

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW
This is just Awesome
This guy is good
from 8Chan
Do you believe in Q now

originally posted by: dntwastetime
This is wrong . this is called Q is a larp, or division/ concernfagging . Q posted a photo of the presidents signature and white house stationary. Let me give you some of what I have learned from Surfing and Baking over these last few months. SHE HAD TO WIN AT ALL COSTS . Q said to think Sum of all fears . Killdawg was building or going to build a n u ke in Iran or NK with the clown handlers and U1 material as well as Obamanations 200 billion a year money for free to the clowns . They would build the device there and then light it off in a US city to blame on Russia to get us into a war that would disarm and destroy us and freedom forever off the Earth. The pope would rebuild the temple sit on Satan's throne there killing GOD forever and rule over the World with Sunday law, new inquisition with all the brutality, etc. Q is real and he is our only hope.

a reply to: Airforcerulesskies

Q already met with Kim in November. They put a MOAB thru the roof of the cia base there right before that. The deal is already done what you are watching is a movie. Kim was a hostage of google and the clowns and probably just wants to go back to playing video games and screwing whores. Kim was a tool that got freed . He gave Trump and Q the wheel. My guess.

, Many articles out on ms13 being a MAJOR source of child sex trafficking. ,

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: dntwastetime

Despite the #rant this is a very plausible explanation that ties everything together.

Kudos.

baking 2 to 5 breads a day roughly for months on Q research and dealing with the super sophisticated multi front attack by the worst people on the planet has worn my patience thin. Notice my join date. I am old and tired and I am a firecracker to begin with. My Grandfather was a combat soldier in Korea snuck in with fake id at 15 ! He was in the Chosin battle I believe or near it .He told me it was frozen hell slept with stacked dead body's for shelter # like that. I think I have war programmed into my DNA . I was born for this war . It began 911 2001 I took up the fight when I saw the tower drop it took 30 seconds to get war eyes for the cabal. I KNEW I would be a super killer soldier against the inside job culprits. When Q is the leader the battle is amazing and hopeful. For you and your family's freedom I just go into war eyes and mind against the clowns. I see the operators here and just want to choke the life out of them . It's animal to a degree. I will do my best to hold my temper and patience back here on ATS my original home. I left here for the last year for various reasons but I do like it here best.

a reply to: jadedANDcynical
ATS is where I cut my teeth and I owe it to the board a little of my war experience on there. Plus as mention I am retired from Q research until Q notes admin is purged and rebuilt with trusted Anon's BV who will attack all bots and clowns only . It is a double edge sword over there you have to have really tuff skin and mind to hang. It challenged even myself. I grew a lot there as well as here. I find the moderating here is good for the most part but has made me question ownership and motivation at times no offence we are all suspicious by nature here . I do believe a balance is required but I find the cleanest running operation and most clown free moderating here at ATS. I want to input into the thread with what I saw go down and help bring things together for you ATS'ers while we are idling. The war is everywhere the clowns are here there and in every cesspits of the net. They number fewer by the day (THEY ARE READING THIS) and when the killing blow on Iran happens even less will be here ruining everyone's work .Time is running down for the illuminati. The pope and Jesuits are DONE . The wedding was a funeral for the Queen if you notice the funeral attire worn by the observers (some) They lost, we won. Is that not beautiful? It's already over all that is left is to unseal the Indictments arrest then timely military tribunals on a barge off the coast of GITMO and then almost immediate hanging .Scary # is it not. VERY but needed. Club VIP down there is the end of the road . Q is Guardian of the rope . Pope on a rope coming soon I hope. [THEY] deserve it all. No feelings . As Gen Flynn tweeted the other day " You are ALL going down ! YOU know who you are !" or something to that effect. He was SERIOUS. Q wins clowns lose.
P>S. my lib "friends " are freaking out major about the truth coming out. They are in COMPLETE denial more than ever .PANIC MODE as Q says. Until HRC is swinging from a rope live on TV they will say Trump is the devil. "They will not be able to walk down the street" is a Q drop of relevance soon to be played I hope. Good Luck to us all. It is going to be scary but fun I am sure to see BHO and Valarie J swinging. Exciting and frightening times we live in ATS.

, HHS Official Says Agency Lost Track of Nearly 1,500 Unaccompanied Minors, wanderingconfusion finds a whistleblower, 7 Ways Trump was spied on,

Thread by @_VachelLindsay_:

"1. I think I may have discovered what the DOJ & FBI are desperately trying to hide. It was POTUS Obama himself who authorized the use of […]" #Obamagate #MAGA

Unroll thread

threadreaderapp.com...

From twitter, with addendums

twitter.com...

originally posted by: IAMTAT
VERY interesting development...
Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman is cancelling all business contracts with Germany because it still supports Iran deal.
www.newsmax.com...
, WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL: Obama Ordered CIA to SPY in Another Major Election,

link   
Page ONE HUNDRED NINETY through 200 MAY 26 2018

Re: "Follow The Wives":
Stefan Halper's wife, Sibyl, is the daughter of former CIA deputy director for intelligence, Ray S. Cline.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Man Twitter is crazy tonight!

Roseanne retweeted me, twice!

Now my Twitter has blown up.

That's cool, it was about the PBS documentary Trafficked in America. In response to someone saying meh Trump does nothing.

I said I would support him 100 percent if he fixes immigration policy and could they do the same ...if the issue is really about children?

So that was neat but what is more crazy?

Rosie O'Donnell retweeted my same tweet!

In support of Trump!

I'm floored by that.

I've doxxed myself but oh well, at this point my phone is blowing up and it really doesn't matter anymore, lol.

I have already now made my bed with my big mouth.
, Obama administration placed children with human traffickers, report says

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Getting to this thread is like cooking a baked potato. Put it in the oven (click thread) and do something else for an hour or two while it cooks (loads).

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Has anyone analyzed the binary code in his video?

originally posted by: eisegesis

This is why I have learned to just relax and marvel at the intelligence of WHITE HATS. "Trust The Plan"

Here: Q Anon Shirts and Gifts

Jeff Bezos couldn't beat Q, so he joined.

Amazon sells them DIRECTLY.

, Giuliani says origin of Mueller probe is illegitimate
, Mayor Who Honored Stormy Daniels Settled $500,000 Sexual Harassment Claim. ,

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Page TWO HUNDRED through 210 MAY 27 2018

, tiredoflooking at attacks from all sides, eisegesis be trrippin, Democrats' and media's Trump-Russia collusion narrative falls apart, 0311Warrior is on team america,
, AgarthaSeed wants to know where the missing children went. wanderingconfusion watches kids in cages backfire on obama bigky,

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
If anyone wants to take a gander at what it looks like when you create a monster and the monster turns around to bites the hand that feeds it. I offer you these threads. Please enjoy. Make sure your popcorn is already popped.

cinema feature 1

cinema feature 2

cinema feature 3

cinema feature 4

Hope you enjoy.

Hmm interesting Twitter account EyeTheSpy. The Q and A is worth a read though some truths are probably really hard to swallow for some people.
, AnkhMorpork gets super deluxe,

Is it possible the 1500 missing children story was leaked by the Trump side?

As well as caged children pics?

To only be retracted soon after?

#WhereAreTheChildren hashtag could lead to a red pill...

Now I just read they are planning a march on it.

Things I have read in discussions about it today:

Maga people don't care because the children are brown

How could they be so stupid to believe pizzagate and not this.

Pizzagate children were white so that's why they cared.

Ugh.

Serious redpilling needed!
, CoramDeo zooms in ,
, George HW Bush hospitalized in Maine.,

link   
Page TWO HUNDRED TEN through 220 MAY 28 2018

Q is Quiet
jadedANDcynical wants justice for Muckety,

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
a reply to: eisegesis
The month is not over yet...

As Ireland joins Europe’s sprint from the Catholic fold, Pope Francis looks south

Across Western Europe, the church’s once mighty footprint has faded, in no small measure because of self-inflicted clerical sex abuse scandals and an inability to keep up with and reach contemporary Catholics. Church attendance has plummeted, parishes are merging, and new priests and nuns are in short supply. Same-sex marriage is on the rise, and abortion is widely legal.

The challenge for Francis is to keep the present decline of the church in Europe from becoming a preview of its future in South America and Africa.

In Latin America and Africa, where the future of the church seems most promising, there are also signs it is losing ground in a bustling religious marketplace.

In Brazil, which has the world’s largest Catholic population, evangelicals preaching prosperity gospels are giving stiff competition to Catholicism, which is projected to become a minority faith in 2030. Francis made Brazil his first trip overseas after his election.

Only 1 in 5 Catholics attend Mass in Spain now. In France, it is 1 in 10. In the Netherlands, Mass attendance among Catholics is down to about 5 percent. In Germany, financial contributions to the church have thinned.
, eisegesis on unicef, LurkNoMore thinks something sounds off, Vice Magazine: Behind Anonymous Operation to Reveal Britains Elite Child Rape Syndicate,
, Josef Mifsud (the guy who set up Papadopolus) is a member of the Council of Foreign Relations,

He said that that taping over the cameras won’t help... because the NSA uses LiFi.

Researchers Devise Method to Monitor your Keystrokes Using WiFi Signals, FlyingFox likes to rock and roll, eisegesis wants you to watch your head, Satanists hold protest rally at the Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation,

Source
, carewemust is pompeo is with or against us. crankyoldman getting secret,
, Grambler checks out spy rings,

FBI is urging people to reboot their routers after a cyberattack.

The FBI recommends any owner of small office and home office routers power cycle (reboot) the devices. Foreign cyber actors have compromised hundreds of thousands of home and office routers and other networked devices worldwide. The actors used VPNFilter malware to target small office and home office routers. The malware is able to perform multiple functions, including possible information collection, device exploitation, and blocking network traffic.

I will reset mine, but the tinfoil part of me wonders if there are alternative reasons for this. I don't have time to make a thread on this, but i think someone should to warn people.

breaking911.com...

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
What the Hell Is That Back Bulge?… Hillary Clinton Bundles Up Like an Eskimo For Memorial Day Parade

For at least the third time in the last week or two, Hillary has been spotted wearing a coat & scarf, in weather that is way too hot for that sort of clothing, attempting (unsuccessfully) to hide what looks like a back brace.

Remember when the MSM dismissed rumors of Hillary's health problems as a conspiracy theory? I'm waiting for the day she clomps out in a Mr. Freeze-esque mech suit, and CNN somehow finds this not even worth mentioning.

link   
Page TWO HUNDRED TWENTY through 230 MAY 29 2018

, Eric Greitens, the embattled Republican Missouri governor facing a sexual misconduct scandal and allegations of misuse of a charity donor list, said Tuesday he will resign this week., hillary head transplant? wanderingconfusion will redpillu,
, Rosinitiate getting the zucc creeps, Any word on Tracy Twyman?
, AnkhMorpork and roseannes crucifiction. Let's not forget that everything changed when Admiral Rodgers stepped in. The NSA became a patriot asset from his first day on.,

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Cygnis

Yup, Obama, Lynch, Jarett, Holder, Comey, Clapper and others all had the US intelligence community under their control and were politicized just as the IRS was. INSCOM would have seen this and not likely been very pleased.

One thing leads to another and here we are today.

🚨BREAKING:
According to sources ABC President Channing Dungey had a long conversation via phone with former First Lady Michelle Obama before deciding to cancel the Roseanne show. Michelle Obama was reportedly enraged and insisted an apology was inadequate......developing
, Grassley grows a pair., MindBodySpiritComplex and white planet, Gowdy acting, LurkNoMore and weeping kim,

Page TWO HUNDRED THIRTY through 240 MAY 30 2018

originally posted by: Elostone
I'm starting to think the final pieces are being played and it's an unstoppable train at this point.
I trust Gowdy, I believe he's doing what he needs to do to get confirmed.
The master domino (the IG report) will be dropped Friday.
If that happens, next week will be utter mayhem.
I trust The Plan and think there's nothing anyone can do to change what is about to happen over the next couple of weeks.
So grab the popcorn and enjoy the show!
Stay safe everyone

, strzok, clown in america, liveandlearn and vj, Saudi Arabia just bought Jacky Kennedys mansion in McLean, VA and will station their Embassy there.
, Pilot who died in helicopter crash is named as entrepreneur and Queen's representative Barry Dodd CBE, Trump to give 'full pardon' to Dinesh D'Souza,

Looks like ABC/DISNEY is working on filling the Roseanne slot.

ABC / Disney hires convicted child molester Brian Peck to work on children's TV show 'The Suite Life of Zack and Cody' Just 1 year after he is released from prison. Fires Roseanne and cancels her #1 show within hours, for a tweet.

twitter.com...
, LurkNoMore and vj
, queenofswords defines stringer, CNN hires Valerie Jarrett’s daughter, assigns her to cover Trump DOJ,

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: loam
Some very interesting assertions made here:

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Whoa!! That first one is huuge, if that is true about the wire. This is going to bring a lot of PAIN to some folks.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Skyfloating

It was reported three weeks ago, Loretta Lynch threatened the NYPD in order to keep weiners laptop sealed. Rudy Giuliani knows this. His arrival on the scene at this time was not an accident or coincidence.
, Prosecutors Interview James Comey About Former FBI Official Andrew McCabe
, dashen thinks the pope is sad,

pizza party is over
, CoramDeo showdogs and these poeple are sick,

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: burntheships

Interestingly also taking place this week coming up:

Witnesses
Panel I

Mr. Joseph G. Morosco
Assistant Director
National Intelligence Manager-Counterintelligence
Office of the Director of National Intelligence
Washington, DC

Mr. Louis Rodi
Deputy Assistant Director
National Security Investigations Division
Homeland Security Investigations
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
Department of Homeland Security
Washington, DC

Mr. E.W. "Bill" Priestap
Assistant Director, Counterintelligence Division
Federal Bureau of Investigations
Washington , DC

Mr. Edward J. Ramotowski
Deputy Assistant Secretary for Visa Services
Bureau of Consular Affairs
U.S. Department of State
Washington, DC

Panel II

Dr. Kevin Gamache, Ph.D.
Chief Security Officer
The Texas A&M University System
College Station , TX

Ms. Jill Welch
Deputy Executive Director for Public Policy
NAFSA: Association of International Educators
Washington , DC

A Thousand Talents: China’s Campaign to Infiltrate and Exploit U.S Academia

Not much has been said about China in all of the, "but Russia," nonsense. Those with long memories will recall what ol' Billy boy gave to the Chinese on his way out the door.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Page TWO HUNDRED FORTY through 250 June 1 2018

, AgarthaSeed finds something very interesting, Congressional Candidate In Virginia Admits He’s A Pedophile
, Very well put together hypothesis just posted by REX on twit this morning
unrolled here ,

'Supersonic Tic Tac' UFO stalked US aircraft carrier for days, Pentagon report reveals

A supersonic UFO shaped like a Tic Tac stalked a U.S. aircraft carrier for days before vanishing into thin air, according to a bombshell Pentagon report.
, BREAKING: DOJ Inspector General Says Investigation Into FBI Misconduct During the 2016 Presidential Election is Ongoing
, BREAKING: Top North Korean official meets Trump at White House

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Harvey Weinstein Faces New Rape Allegation in Class Action Lawsuit.
, BOMBSHELL new text messages suggest Obama White House was trying to run Operation Crossfire!,
, eisegesis gets sex culty, Stigall weasels some stuff out of Clapper.,

This is yet another article that disappeared, out of many hundreds I have personally seen vanish.

I had bookmarked it the other day and just now wanted to link it here, but its gone.

Original Link: Source

The sheer number of disappearing articles shows me is that BlackHats are continually wiping the Internet. Not all losses are "4D Chess".
, AnkhMorpork and a paradigm shift, Feds are referring to Weinstein as RICO, meaning a criminal organization, not just the individual Weinstein, High-profile forensic psychiatrist, who raised suspicions about JonBenet Ramsey's family during her murder investigation, is shot dead outside his office
Was Huma Abedin hiding Hillary’s supposedly “missing laptop “in her apartment in order to keep it away from the FBI — not to protect Weiner, but to protect Hillary? Is the laptop that was seized in the FBI sweep of the Abedin/ Weiner apartment as part of the Weiner criminal probe the one that belonged to Hillary? A laptop that’s been missing for 2 years. It sure seems like it., eisegesis tries to melt your brains,
, 28 FBI Agents with knowledge of Clinton Server to Testify against Deep State Corruption

, Brand new info and leads on Haiti Human Trafficking,
The curious origins of the Trump Russia probe,

In Russia, @JulianAssange is a MI6 agent;
In US, a Russian agent;
In Iran, a Mossad agent;
In Saudi, an Iranian agent;
In Libya, a CIA agent.

Source, Trey Gowdys recent actions highlight deep state action against Devin Nunes, David Paulides Missing 411 ... Disappearances in the national parks,

edit on 6 13 2018 by dashen because:

link   
Page TWO HUNDRED FIFTY through 260 JUNE 3 2018

jadedANDcynical ORMAT and the ROTHSCHILD PRIZE, Apparently Benjamin Bronfman (of NXIVM and well connected to the Rothschild Family as well) was engaged to M.I.A. ,
, Recent News from Tucson:

Homeless Camp or Child Trafficking Den?,

Did y'all notice this Twitter comment??

"its a gun..and Q is the hammer"

There are no...Qoincidences?, Another lovely arm of the Octopus:

Cemex, US Veterans Uncover Underground Bunker Possibly Used for Child Trafficking Camp In Arizona, Edmond de Rothschild ownership of Cemex,

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: Skyfloating
Wow. What a coincidence. Cemex has a 30 year lease on the property where VOP Alpha Co found evidence of human trafficking and sicko stuff. Connections have already been discoverd to CF and other international entities. This could get pretty ugly. a few of the vids posted on FB have over 50,000 views already. YouTube is censoring like crazy

edit: the last vid posted an hour ago has 34,000 views already.
, tiredoflooking shows who is goin down,
, NAFTA is dead., Doesn't Canada and Mexico also serve as conduit for Chinese companies to bypass tariffs by using NAFTA rules. I think that is one of big issues Trump has with NAFTA.

This is riveting to watch unfold.
twitter.com...
, .so many uncovered connections between Cemex, Soros, Roths, Clintons, Haiti, NXIVM, Bronfmans, Sen. Noname..., And the Mayor of Tuscon Jonathan Rothschild. , Speaking of the wall...

The SAME company involved in these sex camps ( Cemex ) refused to build Trumps wall for some reason....
link, liveandlearn links to cemex discovery, FlyingFox and repeating history,

I'm very pleased that some of the activities of these sick degenerates are FINALLY coming to light. This may have been going on for thousands of years. So we find yet ANOTHER child trafficking event in Tucson Arizona, and AGAIN the Rothschilds, Bronfmans, Clinton Foundation etc. are linked to it and AGAIN the "media" stays silent. We need to keep exposing this stuff, until the media are forced to report, the shills are silenced and the pedo-satanists have nowhere else to hide.
, The Swiss warehouse where the rich hide assets and wealth leaves no trace, Soros holds 41 million in CEMEX, CEMEX received a $7M grant from the Clinton Foundation to build post-earthquake homes in Haiti.
Five homes actually ever built? ,
, Lorenzo H. Zambrano earned a B.S. degree in mechanical engineering from Tecnológico de Monterrey (ITESM) in 1966 and an M.B.A. from Stanford University in 1968..Mr. Zambrano joined CEMEX in 1968. He was named chief executive officer in 1985 and has also served as chairman of the board since 1995. CEMEX is a leading global building-materials company; it is listed on the Mexican Stock Exchange (CEMEX CPO) and the New York Stock Exchange (CX). He is a member of the board of directors of IBM and the Mexican company FEMSA, and he serves on the Citigroup International Advisory Board., eisegesis imagineering, Re: "Want To Play A Game?"

Donald J. Trump ‏
@realDonaldTrump

The appointment of the Special Counsel is totally UNCONSTITUTIONAL!
Despite that, we play the game because I, unlike the Democrats, have done nothing wrong!

link   
Page TWO HUNDRED S|XTY through 270 JUNE 4 2018

Tucson child trafficking being picked up around the 'net.

Interesting tidbit in this story:

Cemex Corporation, an international cement company that builds tunnels all over the world, is linked to the Clinton Foundation through a UN organization, according to a trade organization: "Amid General Assembly of the United Nations meetings in New York City, Cemex officials signed an agreement to join the UN Foundation Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves...Launched in 2010 by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Alliance eyes adoption of clean cookstoves and fuels in 100 million households globally by 2020."

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Update: 35,058.

That's the sealed indictment update. indictments

, Jeff sessions just announced the appointment of 300 additional us attorney's.

mobile.twitter.com... , add the Starbucks executive chairman to the list of executive resignations.
, NSA Security Posters, President of Nickelodeon also stepped down today. CEO of BET resigned a few days ago as well. , Trump has cancelled the NFL's Philadelphia Eagles visit to the WH.

, Manafort and witness tampering., former agent arrested enroute to China for espionage. , Priestap Testifies., Attorney General Sessions Announces 311 New Assistant United States Attorney Positions,

Let's see...Cemex is linked to the Clinton Foundation. Cemex is linked to Soros. Cemex is linked to Rothschild. Cemex is linked to a lot of construction work near the border to Mexico. Cemex is mentioned in the Podesta emails. Cemex has recently been linked to child trafficking. But those are all just more coincidences arent they. The whole thing continues to "already have been debunked" hasnt it. Thats why Assange isnt allowed to talk about it, because there's nothing to any of it.
Once they #LockHerUp I'll wear my MAGA hat for one month straight.
, Facebook drops its "trending news" feature after outcry over fake news,

If you go to wiki leaks and type in the search term "Cemex" you'll come up with more than 1200 emails from the DNC, Podesta and other sources. Happy digging.
, Look up the name Civano and check oit the images. I used goog. , David Koch is stepping down., This could be another notable suicide...

Fashion Designer Kate Spade, Kate Spade apparently did have connections with the Clinton Foundatian's work in Haiti. Too soon? , Mitch McConnell cancelled the August recess in the Senate.,

twitter.com...

Look what anons have done to the wikipedia Cemex page

, Srah Carter hints at the extent that Five-Eyes may have actually been spying ... not just on Trump?, multiple spies inserted in the Trump campaign in December 2015. Six months before Comey said that the investigation into the Trump campaign started. , tiredoflooking says RIP to kate spade, Breaking news. Dennis Rodman will help president Trump negotiate with Kim Jong.,

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: carewemust

This comes to mind...

Autists need red bull?🙂

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
xuenchen please dont ever text me again lol,Jay Z and Solange elevator fight: Standard Hotel Investigating Security Breach

and "Standard Hotel" meant nothing to you? ,
, Andrew McCabe has requested immunity
in exchange for testimony in upcoming hearing., Ahead of US summit, North Korea fires military leadership ,

Page TWO HUNDRED s3V3nty through 280 MAY 11 2018

Skyfloating follows the bodysnatchers of NY, The Letter The Letter,

Wouldn't it be fun if FaceBook had it's assets confiscated?

Facebook Gave Data Access to Chinese Firm Flagged by U.S. Intelligence

www.nytimes.com...
, Skyfloating loves the anons alacrity, Zuckerberg Lied to Congress, MountainLaurel finds more kate spade strangeness,
, Leaks starting about IG report.
Not good for Comey.
Says he is described as having defied authority. The word used was insubordinate, tiredoflooking and trustful alice , wanderingconfusion in wonderland, Disney World, Legoland Employees Arrested in Child-Porn Sting, Another leak from this next installment of the IG report.. Attorney general Loretta Lynch covered up Hillary's crimes., Kim Dotcom asks Assange, Snowden and Anons to help create secure social media platform
, Facebook let 60 companies deep access personal user data,
, Robbie Williams Israel gig and face of "Children in Danger", eisegesis daath trippin, RelSciHistItSufi fema questions,

link   
Page TWO HUNDRED ∞TY through 290 MAY 11 2018

FauxMulder wants to know if y ou guys remember PROJECT PELICAN, Metro sex-trafficking sting rescues nearly 160 children, authorities say, doobydoll crossing the rubicon,
, Ex-Dem IT aide Imran Awan poised for plea deal, after months of mysterious delays, 0bserver1 on satanic vatican shenanigans, The Jesuits have an Observatory called Lucifer...We have he very first Jesuit Pope ever...., Tucson Police Chief Chris Magnus is being sued by a woman who alleges that he failed to “stop several officers using her as a sex “slave” while serving in the Richmond Police Force. Magnus, current Richmond Police Chief Allwyn Brown, and Lt. Brian Dickerson are being sued by Jasmine Abuslin, according to the Independent., Trump Urges Dept of Justice to reject Debbie Wasserman-Schulz plea deal, Skyfloating woners what was going on with kate spade, June 2018: Buckingham Palace Pedophile caught with 15 000 child porn pictures,

I just drove by a creepy white van with rather scary looking driver and passenger that said NSA Contracting Inc.
You're going to have to step up your game no such agency!
I saw them coming from a mile away.

PS if you're going to hack the hell out of all of my devices could you at least not slow them down to a useless crawl?
, Kate Spades "grieving" husband emerges in bizzare mouse mask,
, IAMTAT pitchfork sharpening intensifies, Vatican Secretary of State To Attend Bilderberg 2018, : Skyfloating likes kate spade bags,

The Obama Administration is now accused of trying to give Iran secret access to the financial system of the United States. This is totally illegal. Perhaps we could get the 13 Angry Democrats to divert some of their energy to this “matter” (as Comey would call it). Investigate!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 7, 2018
, typo on that POTUS tweet? "chidlren" instead of "children".., Did you notice the typo on that POTUS tweet? "chidlren" instead of "children"...

Maybe not "mis-spelled"

Stanford Home for Chidlren, Well the damning self incriminating evidence docent seem to stop now that everyone is looking but more importantly, in the right direction. I give you this surprising discovery. Civano Community School
Imo I think that what has been brought to light in Arizona is a proverbial lit fuse. , Civano Community School, Well well. What do we have here?

, AgarthaSeed finds something interesting, eisegesis rolls up sleeves, James A. Wolfe, the Senate Intelligence Committee’s former director of security has been indicted by a Grand Jury., Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steel, This Wolfe-watkins thing is now officially connected to Q. Behold..

, Q mentioned the specific company called Signal. That's how Wolfe and Watkins got caught. , ballots were tampered with in California’s primary ?, Top Senate Intel Staffer Arrested In Leak Probe; NYT Journo's Records Seized, The sister of the Dutch queen appears to have committed suicide (?) aged 33 in Argentina where she was working for the Argentine government., 0311Warrior asks where are the missing CA ballots, : MindBodySpiritComplex argentinian shenanigans,
, Tickets for Hillarys lecture at Oxford University sold out before they were supposed to be available, Anthony Bourdain died at age 61. Found dead in hotel room in France. , WHAT ANTHONY BOURDAIN SAID ABOUT HARVEY WEINSTEIN AFTER ASIA ARGENTO’S RAPE ALLEGATIONS, : texasgirl to serve man,

link   
Page TWO HUNDRED NINETY through THREE HUNDO! Jun 8 2018

originally posted by: ketsuko
Speaking of creepy -

Merkel calls for Euro World Order.

Jared Cohen will attend the Bilderberg meeting this year

Finding some interesting names on the list, as the Vatican Secretary of State.
, suicide of Dutch Queen's sister in Argentina

Argentina agrees to $50bn loan from IMF amid national protests,

, queenofswords the rescuers ,
, Judging from Anthony Bourdains tweets against Clinton and Weinstein, its not far-fetched to assume he was suicided.
, LurkNoMore on asia argento, Has anyone seen recent pictures of Johnny Depp lately? ,

Washington DC Daycare Center Raided for ‘Pimping Children’ to Elite Pedophiles

D.C. Daycare "pimping children" to elite pedophiles, tiredoflooking for asia argento,

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Some Saturday morning breakfast...

Another cool Q clock confirmation. It's arguable if "5:5" translates into 5:25 on the clock. But what isn't arguable is that on the 5:25 minute on the Q clock, we find the only minute marker with zero Q posts. And what image does that present??

Q of course!

Best. LARP. Ever. 😅😆🤣
, : MountainLaurel and shirley temple, elementalgrove boom,

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
whew, thats all for now.

will do the rest later tonight

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

major credit to 0bserver1 for this vid

MOD NOTE.....TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
  • PG and pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting restrictions or permanent banning.
  • Do NOT reply to this mod note.

edit on Wed Jun 13 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

• posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:08 PM
    link   
    Having a new appreciation for what you do makes me wish I could give you a 100 Flags and 1000 stars. Instead I will give you my heartfelt thanks and apologies again for letting you down.

you are amazing

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:13 PM
    link   
    a reply to: dashen

Holy sh!t.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:14 PM
    link   

whew, thats all for now.

will do the rest later tonight

Dude, thank you so much for the effort you put forth on our behalf. I sure hope all members of ATS realize what a treasure it has in you that you have taken on this task.

These summary posts are such an invaluable resource for anyone wanting to get quickly caught up to speed. And it also shows those of us who have been here the enormous amount of ground that has been covered in the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join