It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'UFO' spotted flying across the sky in Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
So, this is a good one!

Yeah yeah, I can hear you say, it's a drone. But it's an awfully odd drone if actually a drone?

Anyway, it spooked the driver enough for her to pull over and get some good footage of it.

Thoughts ladies and gentlemen?

NEWS SOURCE

A stunned motorist spotted a strange ‘UFO’ flying across the road she was driving along – close to a military naval base. Junelyn Bitalac was returning from dropping her mum off at work in Hastings, a suburb of Melbourne, on the morning of May 28 when she noticed the black object hovering in the sky. Pulling over to take a closer look, the personal care assistant was shocked to see a disk shape travelling quickly and smoothly through the clear blue skies. Following its flight path religiously, Junelyn’s unbelievable footage captures the aircraft clearly as it passed over power lines before disappearing behind some trees.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I think this has already been posted and in general it was thought to be a rounded type of drone. I forget the type but will try to find the link.

Edit: Found it, Here's a link www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-6-2018 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
yes it was already posted.

it was a drone.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It is an experimental homebuilt airplane. It is call the ROWE UFO (useless flying object) which is one of several disc shaped airplanes Rowe has built over the years. Google it before you start a FLAP and get everyone all excited!

edit on 8-6-2018 by buddah6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It was a Drone...

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Yeah already posted....but I haven't seen you around in a while...your avatar still is awesome

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
So it takes a lady to take a really good video, in focus, no shaking, no constant adjustment of focus, no zooming, well done lady.

new topics

top topics

join