It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH: Two Transgenders Blow Out Girls In State Meet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Daily Wire

On Monday, when Connecticut had its State Open track and field championships at Willow Brook Park, one person broke the State Open records for girls in both the 100 and 200-meter runs.

That person was a biological boy.

Terry Miller of Bulkeley, a transgender, won the events. In the 100 meter dash, the runner-up was Andraya Yearwood of Cromwell, also a transgender.

I agree with Janice Turners tweet above - 100%. I don't think its fair for the girls having to compete with boys in a girls race. Now, you can go online to any number of sites to see what folks are saying about this situation.

Thoughts and criticisms are most welcome..........

edit on 7/6/2018 by Sublimecraft because: fixed weird link

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Having athletic events separated by sexes is. . . sexist.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am so glad I competed before all this madness, and I'm glad I have a boy so that when he competes he'll be on a level playing field.

+73 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I suppose this means practically every athlete with a vagina can look forward to never placing first, having been beaten out by another "girl" with a penis.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

I suppose this means practically every athlete with a vagina can look forward to never placing first, having been beaten out by another "girl" with a penis.

Or they start doping.

+49 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Maybe that's why the Ancient Greeks were naked in the Olympics?

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Transgenders have been beating girl athletes for a long time. It was secret though.

+65 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Transgenders should only compete against other transgenders.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Maybe they will have to have separate weight/BMI categories for running in the same way that boxing has lightweight, featherweight and heavyweight categories. You get assigned to one category based on your weight and best time.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
As long as everyone stands for the National Anthem during the opening ceremonies, we'll all feel united!

Amirite??

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with our western society is there.....

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Transgenders should compete with the natural equipment they were born with and in the sex division it puts them in regardless of what gender they feel they are if they are serious about competing.

So these transgenders should have competed with other male bodies no matter what they feel they are gender wise if they want to compete in serious competition.

If they feel it more important to transition, then they can still do sports, but they're looking at things like co-ed rec leagues where it isn't important.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
People are usually for a cause until they are affected personally. Instead of men’s and women’s classes, we should adopt the xx xy system. It’s the only way to not offend and keep it fair

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Maybe they should conduct DNA tests and split athletes into two biological groups.

What a crazy world!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker
People are usually for a cause until they are affected personally. Instead of men’s and women’s classes, we should adopt the xx xy system. It’s the only way to not offend and keep it fair

Even that is insufficient.

Think about it.

You were born XX and are a biological female, but you feel like you're a man trapped in a woman's body. And you love to run (or do some other sport). You decide to begin to transition. Part of that process is to begin hormone injections of testosterone to make your body express masculine secondary sex characteristics and to suppress feminine ones.

Along with that comes the greater muscle mass and an increase in bone density that anyone on a performance enhancing hormone is also seeking.

Basically, a transitioning female to male person is legally doping and receiving all those things illegal dopers are barred from competing because they get them from drugs they're not supposed to take. A transgender gets those under the umbrella of doctor prescribed treatment, but the competitive advantage is the same.

How would that be fair to the other women who aren't transitioning and aren't doping?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
yeah they have testosterone duhh

oh wait everyone is equal this is fine, I'm confused what planet am I on?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

And this kids is how the transgendered games came about...

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Ahhh. . . .

Segregation!

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I would feel like a loser if I won that way. Glad to see some progressives here think this is stoopid too.

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Just subtract the fruitcakes and whoever was the real girl who came in first was the winner.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join