It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the cisco grove robot fight 1964 cisco grove california: humanoid encounters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
another bizzare encounter that sounds too silly to be alien in origin
CASE

On September 4, 1964, Schrum was hunting deer with bow and arrow in the remote Cisco Grove region of California. He became separated from his two companions, and as night fell he realised that he was hopelessly lost. He climbed a tree and strapped himself to the trunk with his belt so he could spend the night safely out of the reach of predators. Then he saw a light approaching in the sky. Thinking it might be a search helicopter, Schrum descended from his perch and lit a signal fire. But as the object drew closer, he saw it was a bizarre dome-shaped craft topped by a flashing light. Frightened by the unearthly sight, he hastily climbed back up the tree. The craft landed nearby and a pair of silver-suited humanoids emerged. They walked over to Schrum's tree and stood staring up at him. They were soon joined by a stocky robot with glowing red eyes. The robot's hinged jaw dropped open, and it puffed a cloud of white vapour up at Schrum, who felt nauseous and blacked out. He regained consciousness to find the two humanoids shinning up the trunk towards him. Luckily, "they didn't seem to know anything about climbing trees," and their efforts to reach him were hopelessly clumsy. Schrum kept the humanoids at bay them at bay by shaking the tree and flicking lighted matches at them. However, they were nothing if not persistent. In desperation, he let fly with his bow and arrow. He scored a direct hit on the robot, which let off a bright blue spark as the arrow struck it. The assailants backed away in momentary confusion but soon regrouped. A second robot now joined them. A series of flashes passed between the two robots. Then they both advanced on Schrum and knocked him out with another cloud of noxious vapour. Again, he recovered just in time to fend off the humanoids, who were making another attempt to scale the tree. The bizarre siege dragged on all night. The robots unleashed further gas attacks while the humanoids repeatedly attempted to climb the tree. Schrum fired off two more arrows and also set fire to several small branches, which he hurled down at his tormentors. "I tried all kind of goofy things... to distract them," he remembered. "I tried yelling and making all kind of noises. When I would shout, these two in human form would look up. All I could see was a black patch of face and the eyes. I couldn't make out any features." As dawn approached, several more entities joined the group of attackers. Between them, they let off a particularly potent cloud of gas, and Schrum blacked out once again. He woke to find the entities gone and his nightmare finally over.

source: the-cosmic-jokers.000webhostapp.com...
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
bizzarely despite how notable it is, until now this case dint have its own thread on ATS!
i mostly agree with the sites observation that this case looks too clumsy to be a real attack, how did a man with a bow and a arrow win aliens?
seems like we are dealing with the cosmic trickster again
note: the witness would later claim the saucer came out of a large cigar object wich was the bright light donald first saw
edit on 2-6-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
All the movies from those times have silver suits for space aliens or astronauts

Also we have robots that look like humans right now, why would it have visible hinged jaws? Like a metallic robot from old movies too

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
star n flag for an anecdote I've never heard

very surprised this isn't better known

how reliable is source?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don’t know. Sounds like a bad episode of Outer Limits. Not good enough to be a Twight Zone episode..

Actually the guys imagination was prob influenced by the Twilight Zone or Lost in Space. They sounded like some old fashioned robots.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Yes, it says in the snippet that 'his nightmare was finally over'.

That says it all. Just something to read.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

hint: the entity behind the ufo phenomena loves stereotypes

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

edit on 3-6-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

very reliable, i have met the owner of the site in the fortean times forum before

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

very likely influenced, you should research the work of jose caravaca, very interesting

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

nightmare in the non-literal sense, you can find this story everywhere (theres even a book written by the witness son!) without the dream reference

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hmmm, he has two companions who he got lost from...

Sounds like he was hitting the flask a bit hard and the humanoid beings where actually his friends trying to figure out how he got in the tree and attacking them....

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

his real friends found him later in the more complete story, this is just a summary, the more complete version can be found elsewhere in the net

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The entity behind this is a big ham bone, that loves the sound
of it's own voice.

Considering the source of the "entity" it's no surprise at all.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I wonder if he accidentally threw some noxious "weeds" in his signal fire.

I'm pretty sure I recently saw the silver-suited aliens in a period sci-fi movie, shown on Svengoolie. And I know I saw the hinged jaw robot in a Warner Brothers cartoon.

-dex

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Just because these entities couldn't get their target, (or maybe they still did), doesn't invalidate anything. There is no rule book that says ET's having the knowledge for space travel must also know everything enough not to run into problems along their journeys.

If any race of creatures are going to be giving aliens a lot of headaches, it is going to be human beings.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

agree

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

come on! a guy with a bow beats a advanced alien race?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

come on! a guy with a bow beats a advanced alien race?

The bow didn't "beat" them.

They just didn't want to actually harm him or he would have been dead.

Perhaps trying to think it through a little more might help in understanding these really odd cases.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Then the entity is quite successful.

-dex

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join