It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one is covering this. Protest break out in UK. People have had enough

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: maya27
a reply to: carabao

What an idiotic, brainwashed statement. They are doing what your Grandfather and many of my relatives did, standing up against Nazis, fighting for their country, for their families.

Wow didn't know the fascist revisionist had made such a good job of dressing up their nazis in different clothing.

+4 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carabao

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: carabao

No! Your grandfather would turn in his grave knowing how you sold your own out to a bunch of evil bastards who don't give a snip about you or your country and heritage that he fought for!

I could point at you and say you are a potato, doesn't make it true. Just as you Progs like to point at people who think differently than you and you call them Nazi's?

Nazis are Nazis, doesn't matter how you and your ilk dress them up.

I only dress myself. How you define people in your own delusional world is on you! It doesn't mean they are the monsters you paint them out to be though.

As a staunch supporter of the 2nd amendment I do feel reluctant that perhaps you might need to be looked at closely when buying a weapon......

+4 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

THis is on Downing Street. In the US, that would be similar to protest at the White House. Know why? Because everyone loves the government. Everyone trusts the government.

I wish these people well, but in England I am sure their anger will just mean serious jail time.

Wow this in encouraging.

I unfairly called Brits a bunch of spineless cowards earlier. Not all Brits are that.

The leaders and the ones that agree with sending a man away for speech are spineless cowards though.

+12 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Those of us who voted for Trump saved our ass from this BS! Let's just hope we get rid of the cucks in DC bought and paid for by the globalists destroying the EU?

+1 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Those of us who voted for Trump saved our ass from this BS! Let's just hope we get rid of the cucks in DC bought and paid for by the globalists destroying the EU?

I hope that is true.

If we can keep what the current Democratic party is out of control for a good number of years we might have a chance.

edit on 26-5-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Funny, I think of you in the same way...

+9 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carabao
a reply to: seeker1963

Funny, I think of you in the same way...

GOOD!

I hope it makes you lose sleep at night!

Being able to speak freely is awesome innit?? Too damn bad those of you so immature and educated to be sissies, don't get it. Free speech is only a threat to those brainwashed by the government.......
edit on 26-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
well hey as long as we're all painting straw men with a broad brush let me get in on the action and paint me a little picture.

Is it just me or does it seem like there is WAY more actual hate coming from the "Left" than from the "Right" ?

Wishing people dead....

Fantasizing about blowing up the White House...

Seven ways to Sunday to get even with you....

I mean...i bet we could come up with a pretty healthy list of extremely dark and horrible things well known Leftys have mused aloud....and i honestly dont think even the loudest on the Right or even Far Right come anywhere close in both number of people uttering such things and the degree of violence and ill will they hold for the other side....

I listen to someone like Ted Nugent, a man who has more guns than God and has the ability to speak rather voluminously and ramblingly articulate...and could be forgiven for wishing evil to be visited upon numerous of his political adversaries considering his well known bizarrness and off the cuff manner..and yet such dark, violent rhetoric is strangely absent from such a scary man with so many guns.

Funny that.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Now we need millions like this or our government to make massive changes.. that wont happen... i am in my fifties now and have seen such a change... i fear for my country, and that fear makes me seem racist... i admit i am nationalist ...like tommy, and if our government where the same there would be peace in the UK and no grooming gangs etc... i am ashamed of all you leftist apologists you make me sick..... wheres TrueBrit to defend the authorities ... you disgust me.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Anyone who is in the UK that wants a better future better get out soon. Do whatever you can and try to move to the last first world country left in the world.

For the folks that have fought and are vastly out numbered, I wish you well.
edit on 26-5-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal

I listen to someone like Ted Nugent, a man who has more guns than God and has the ability to speak rather voluminously and ramblingly articulate...and could be forgiven for wishing evil to be visited upon numerous of his political adversaries considering his well known bizarrness and off the cuff manner..and yet such dark, violent rhetoric is strangely absent from such a scary man with so many guns.

Funny that.

Such dark violent rhetoric is strangely absent from Ted?

“We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November,”

“If Barack Obama becomes the next president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”

"Obama, he's a piece of #. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary [Clinton], you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch."

Then Ted had a change of heart about his violent political rhetoric after Republican Congressmen were shot at in DC.

“I have reevaluated my approach, even though I’m a street fighter,”

Then when victims of a school shooting began to protest the NRA and Republican politicians seems he reversed his decision.

"These poor children, I'm afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul"

“All you have to do now is not only feel sorry for the liars, but you have to go against them and pray to God that the lies can be crushed and the liars can be silenced so that real measures can be put into place to actually save children’s lives”

That's some role model you got there.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadlink

I don't think there are millions of Far Right wingers in the UK but maybe I'm wrong, I don't live in the UK. Are there millions of them in the UK?

So you're a nationalist eh? Tell me, what exactly does that mean to you? What are you political ideologies, opinions, and positions?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
now that's what we're talkin about'
street corner talkin no more being bullied or made a victim

we'll stand on general principle and hold em by the nose and kick em in the azz

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
So the right wingers don’t like Muslim rape gangs

While the left doesn’t like the adjective of Muslims, and wants to down play the rape gangs

The uk citizens could use their guns....oh wait, you guys can’t.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

So are you equating all Muslims to rapists? Or are you saying these particular Far Right wingers just don't like rapists who happened to be Muslims and are only against that particular minority of Muslims in the UK and abroad?

The Left is downplaying rape gangs? Exactly how are they doing that? By just being a Leftist and not a Right winger?
edit on 26-5-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

because the Rothchildes own both Reuters and AP! This is why the news is always skewed

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

like i said, Nugent has spoken more words in interview than most people have ever spoken in their whole lives and you have precious few "NUGgets" to cherry pick to make your weak case. The man is a firecracker and that he has only said a few things tinged with violent overtones is frankly quite amazing compared to MANY others on the Left who have openly called for the assassination of the President and killing him in effigy (Snoop Dogg, Kathy Griffin etc).

ALL of Teds violence tinged comments are obvious hyperbole and more importantly are RARE in occurrence given the number of words the man has spoken on the record. I make no excuse for his comments but like i said the volume and representational numbers of people on the LEFT who have called for and advocated violence is simply dizzying compared to what little you can find on the right.

So again, you got THREE comments by Nugent that could qualify as something approximating calling for violence (but not really if you have your feet on ground) out of hundreds of interviews he's done. Id say thats a pretty stellar record.

Would you like me to dump the dozens if not hundreds of bellicose comments made by notable people on the LEFT who have said similar or worse? How do you think your team would stack up? And if i included BLM and all the other Lefty groups on college campuses and in urban centers? Its not even close....the LEFT owns violence. Its their MO.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

- "Nugent has spoken more words in interview than most people have ever spoken in their whole lives"

What exactly does that mean? His actual word count during one interview vs anyone, anywhere word count for their entire life? Or are you saying Ted's words are so profound he's on a level comparable to religious figures like Moses, Jesus, Mohammad, Buddha, etc?

- " you have precious few "NUGgets" to cherry pick to make your weak case"

Weak case? You're the one talking about his lack of violent political rhetoric but he indeed has spoken of such violence and to large crowds of people at his concerts or in interviews. That's not cherry picking, that's just reality. You say he doesn't but reality disagrees with you.

So Snoop's and Griffin's killing of Trump in effigy is bad but Ted verbally threatening Obama/Clinton isn't? Pictures bad, words fine? I'm the one cherry picking? If that's the case, I could make the same lame argument against you that you're making against me. You're blowing so much smoke up Ted's ass I wonder if you're actually Ted himself!

Either way, it's clear you're on your path and nothing I post will ever make you consider anyone's positions except for your own, so let's just leave this at agreeing to completely disagree so we no longer waste each other's time.

edit on 26-5-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

do we want to reduce language to only the literal? obviously i was employing some license. If you know Ted you know hes far more verbose than any of the next 100 talkers in media, hes almost at auctioneer level speed.

so my poetic license was designed to compare the volume of Teds appearances and opportunities to talk and the entirely meager number of violence laced speech hes guilty of, to the veritable mountain of violence laced speech by numerous personalities on the Left.

The fact is, if i removed Ted from the equation you would have almost no one on the RIGHT to even criticize. I gift wrapped that for you to make a point which you apparently missed.

So yes, Ted has said, according to your count, a total of THREE things that could qualify as violent speech and only one of them comes close to being an actual specific threat. "suck on my machine gun" isnt the same as "eat a bullet" as its not in common usage in the vernacular and hence does not have an immediate known meaning attached to it. Eat a bullet we know quite well means to kill yourself....whereas "suck my machine gun" is not overtly specific in its meaning...it could mean anything from something like "lick my boots", "kiss my ass" or "eat a bullet". So good luck making the case for that being a specific threat against anyone, same as "ride this into the sunset". If that meant to kill someone they wouldnt be riding off into the sunset, they wouldnt be riding at all and riding off into the sunset has multiple meanings within the framework of entertainment where its been used the most.

I get that you dont get the nuance of my argument, and thats okay. I dont need to be right or to best you here. If you dont see the obvious disparity of violence represented by those on the Left (antifa, blm, campus deplatforming etc) then there is nothing anyone can do to convince you otherwise.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
ATS is officially a haven for right wing idiots. Pepe the frog? Calling people cucks?

Am I on /pol/ in 4chan lala land or am I on ATS a place where people are supposed to take views from all sides, not just extremely biased opinions.

The xenophobia is strong in this thread, wait no, the anti Muslim comments are.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join