It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFinalTheoryReturns
I've already emailed and messaged IsaacKoi, he just has to respond. Of which, he has not yet.

Hello.

I'm happy to help, here or by email or whatever.

If you are TFT, I have a few questions for you.

I've got some information about you and Cometa (including his real name) which I haven't made public, so it should be possible to verify whether you are indeed TheFinalTheory.
edit on 6-6-2019 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

originally posted by: TheFinalTheoryReturns
I've already emailed and messaged IsaacKoi, he just has to respond. Of which, he has not yet.

Hello.

I'm happy to help, here or by email or whatever.

If you are TFT, I have a few questions for you.

There is no "IF" I am him.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
All this cloak and dagger. I can propose that TFT is actually TFTR.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Blue Shift

Perhaps it was never truly debunked and no one really knew what they were looking at, at the time?

MAY-be. All we can do is look at the footage (crappy) and see if the story makes sense. I don't blame us. There could be dozens of photos of "real" UFOs shoved into cabinets or languishing on old websites. But what can one do if there's no more information to be had?

¯_(ツ)_/¯
edit on 6-6-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'll say again it's my strong belief that this is the original TFT.

If so, in my thinking, that only leaves two probabilities as regards his claims.

1.) He was/is a true whistleblower trying to benefit the world with his knowledge, or 2.) a part of the IC-operation commonly known as TTSA.

I will say, what fun! The game is afoot.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I guess "Time" will tell then what the reality is?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Why hasn't issackoi reported back yet....

This is very important.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Hi Issackoi,
Can you please confirm TFT's status....
Thanks

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: The GUT

I guess "Time" will tell then what the reality is?

I've taken a leap of faith with two of your members, 1 being GUT, and 2 IsaacKoi.
That should be enough, honestly I really don't like how this feels but it was necessary for the growth here, and trust factor.

Sincerely,

TFT

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFinalTheoryReturns

And I thank you, TFT. I wish you well on the journey.

Since I'm personally convinced you are the original TFT---what are your thoughts on seeing this all come out after so many years?

Do you have any thoughts on TTSA? Do you trust they are on the up and up and are only interested in disclosure? Have you had any interaction with their project?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Why hasn't issackoi reported back yet....

Um, because I'm still asking questions and looking into this. I don't like to jump to conclusions.

(I asked a few questions that may have resulted in a quick and easy verification - e.g. about Cometa's real name, which I found a few months ago - but unfortunately the answers given did not provide an easy proof of the position. This doesn't mean that TFTR is not TFT, since memories fade and material/emails can be lost. But it does mean that I can't immediately verify the position and will probably need a day or two).

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

No offence is intended TFT, none at all. Over many years we have had many people claiming many things is all, which is why people are cautious, so please don't take it personally, just due diligence OS all

I don't need you to prove who you are or what your identity is to me or everyone on the thread either.

Gut and Isaac are very well respected here and all here would take their word on your behalf.

What were your thoughts the first time you saw the footage again in 2017 courtesy of TTSA? I bet that came as a shock?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
He is now using the internet to try to find answers to the questions.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

And I thank you, TFT. I wish you well on the journey.

Since I'm personally convinced you are the original TFT---what are your thoughts on seeing this all come out after so many years?

Do you have any thoughts on TTSA? Do you trust they are on the up and up and are only interested in disclosure? Have you had any interaction with their project?

My reaction was I was pretty surprised that it came out so late, when I first saw it I smiled. My friends who I had told this story to, all contacted me with something like " wow, insane you were telling the truth all along, I didn't doubt you but to see it on the news is crazy".

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

No offence is intended TFT, none at all. Over many years we have had many people claiming many things is all, which is why people are cautious, so please don't take it personally, just due diligence OS all

I don't need you to prove who you are or what your identity is to me or everyone on the thread either.

Gut and Isaac are very well respected here and all here would take their word on your behalf.

What were your thoughts the first time you saw the footage again in 2017 courtesy of TTSA? I bet that came as a shock?

I'm honestly not in the loop with "TTSA" and no, I'm not online looking them up either lmao. At least not yet.
While I am apart of disclosure, I don't necessarily think of myself as a UFO'oligist, or an expert. Let us be very clear with this one, I was and still am a very regular person, who works in the IT department. I just happened to be there at the right time, and everything just was lining up for me. At the time, it did feel surreal and like I "had to do something" and "let the people know"...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Please verify confidentially with ATS staff, the first account you had here with that email address on registration.
This will be a solid case to build that it's you.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Are you ready to go public and on the record with your identity as a witness?

Unlike years ago when this first came to ATS, it seems it's the popular thing to do now.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

No offense taken, I understand there have been many frauds, I just happen to not be one of them.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I believe I made the email account, just to satisfy the sign up of my ats account back then. I don't believe that I can remember what it is, its not something I use currently. If i could remember, I would just login into it.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Ok thank-you IsaacKoi,
We appreciate your efforts!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join