It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Ok point taken. By the way...tonight is Kevin Day's big debut on the Unidentified... KD "It was raining ufo's 100's of them"
We do know for sure that it was KD that posted on the original OMF thread back in 2010.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: InspectaBecky
@thefinaltheoryreturns Is that ADP officer one of the people speaking out now?

He is not.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Here's the way I see it but, admittedly, my mind is shot, so feel free to point out any flaws:

TFTR is either TFT or not. If he's not case closed.

If he is TFT then I see, basically, 3 probabilities.

1.) He's part of some mysterious operation that started to take shape some years ago and he has a "cover"--a history-- that the average Joe couldn't manage if he was a recent addition to whatever TTSA is selling.

2.) He's a faker with some savant-like abilities that needs some attention and got hold of the story somewhere along the way and committed it to memory. He's answered my questions privately very quickly, in real time it seemed, so he can't be googling everything. There are such folk with that kind of skill so it makes this list.

3.) He had the experience we're hearing described by other "witnesses."

Confirming either number 1 or number 3 would both be pretty big for those of us with more than a passing interest. 2 would be a bummer but at least it would be out of the way. Okay...bedtime for me too.

Well good morning, what can one say besides I have literally told you the truth, shown you who I am and answered whatever questions came my way. Your post here doesn't coincidence with your own words to me, "I know you are who you claim to be.I might be able to assist you in several ways."
These three points are just confusing.

Anyways.
edit on 7-6-2019 by TheFinalTheoryReturns because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2019 by TheFinalTheoryReturns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: elevenaugust

originally posted by: TheFinalTheoryReturns
a reply to: IsaacKoi

That's insane you guys have been looking for me. I've been living a rather normal life as a computer technician in NY. Cometa was a random member on ATS who chose to mirror the files for me incase my computer was struck down. (Which it was shortly after posting the information to the site). Necroflesh was my roomate at the time and I am still in contact with him and good friends with him.

Hi TFTR,

Welcome back to ATS and thank you for patiently answering all those questions!

How many copies of the original burned CD/DVD have you done and are you aware of anybody else, except Cometa, that might have had one or several elements of what was inside this CD/DVD? Necroflesh? Anyone else?

Just cometa, who had copies of everything. Negative on Necroflesh, and you're welcome.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: TheFinalTheoryReturns

What kind of device was that…a PC, Server or what?

12 years ago...the government probably Dell devices, or maybe hp?

Dell tower not sure what kind at the moment, I just remember the Navy had a contract with Dell at the time. Pentium 4 generation.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I Believe in disclosure, I believe in alien technology, I believe we should know and we should prepare ourselves for that future.

So what do you think is going on with the Alien technology?
You're a techie and you've had a long time to think about this.
Many people dont put in the research time because the evidence isn't strong enough to warrant- but you are not burdened by doubt.

What do you make of the assertion that Aliens must be nomadic travellers given the issues of relativity?
How do you think they negotiated the hydrogen mesh of space?
How do you pull an in atmosphere 3,500 G manoeuvrer without causing any observable changes to the surrounding environment?

I'd bet you are an Inter Dimensional Entity type of guy after all these years as there are lots of issues with doing the things they do if they are physical....

edit on 7-6-2019 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Some of this does not add up to me.

I am not a personal forum message kind of guy. I have seen that degenerate into total bull# too many times in the past.

I like to keep everything on the board.

So, I have no real way of knowing if you are the original TFT. The Gut seems pretty convinced. Have we heard back from Isaac Koi?

Still fuzzy about how you even knew we were discussing you this week after ten years.

So many shenanigans as usual.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
Some of this does not add up to me.

I am not a personal forum message kind of guy. I have seen that degenerate into total bull# too many times in the past.

I like to keep everything on the board.

So, I have no real way of knowing if you are the original TFT. The Gut seems pretty convinced. Have we heard back from Isaac Koi?

Still fuzzy about how you even knew we were discussing you this week after ten years.

So many shenanigans as usual.

Still fuzzy? How so, it takes two seconds to type thefinaltheory ufo nimitz, search query into google and see all the new posts and threads. As for why I would even look for that after all these years, is because I told you already, but will re-iterate I keep seeing the video and story all over the web. Including on social media, it just got my interest going again.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Including on social media, it just got my interest going again.

And Celtys.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

I Believe in disclosure, I believe in alien technology, I believe we should know and we should prepare ourselves for that future.

So what do you think is going on with the Alien technology?
You're a techie and you've had a long time to think about this.
Many people dont put in the research time because the evidence isn't strong enough to warrant- but you are not burdened by doubt.

What do you make of the assertion that Aliens must be nomadic travellers given the issues of relativity?
How do you think they negotiated the hydrogen mesh of space?
How do you pull an in atmosphere 3,500 G manoeuvrer without causing any observable changes to the surrounding environment?

I'd bet you are an Inter Dimensional Entity type of guy after all these years as there are lots of issues with doing the things they do if they are physical....

Stephen Hawkins said that advanced aliens would probably be nomadic and be looking to conquer whatever worlds they could reach. We don't have any evidence of a home world or any type of base they have, so we have to assume that they live inside of their ship, and they travel so that would make them nomadic in a sense.

I think they don't negotiate the hydrogen mesh, they punch a hole through space and basically warp through space. Similar to the explanation on a black hole / worm hole when you fold a paper and punch a pencil through it to explain how to easily get from point A to B.

The third question is pretty interesting, as most human crafts move in what? A straight line, trains, cars , boats, the plane that we go on is that of a straight shot line most of the time. To move in ways like a S or like you said, is very uncharacteristic of our human technology. I couldn't tell you how that works, all I know is that doesn't appear to be in the same class as our technology, its obviously way superior.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Including on social media, it just got my interest going again.

And Celtys.

Exactly

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Thank you TFTR for your reply.

Why did you trust Cometa back in 2007 more than anyone else (friends, relatives...) as he's after all just a random guy meet on the Internet? Wouldn't it be more secure to copy these files to a good friend's server for example?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Why did you trust Cometa back in 2007 more than anyone else (friends, relatives...) as he's after all just a random guy meet on the Internet? Wouldn't it be more secure to copy these files to a good friend's server for example?

Well, In the original threads I didn't get much support and felt like nobody believed me and out comes Cometa, who was super friendly and just had good vibes about him, and that just was a different feeling than I was getting from everyone else so I went with it.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Well, In the original threads I didn't get much support and felt like nobody believed me and out comes Cometa, who was super friendly and just had good vibes about him, and that just was a different feeling than I was getting from everyone else so I went with it.

Sure, I understand!

Did you have exchanges with him back in 2007 (or maybe later?) other than here, on the ATS threads (PM, emails, other forums, by phone, social medias...)?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Sure, I understand!

Did you have exchanges with him back in 2007 (or maybe later?) other than here, on the ATS threads (PM, emails, other forums, by phone, social medias...)?

Through the email I was using I believe at the time, which I cannot remember for the life of me. I sit here thinking about what the name of it could be, and etc. But it was such a long time ago, and I think I created an email address just simply for this story. ie. I don't actually use it, and didn't intend on its long usage. And also on my original account in the PM's, of which unfortunately without my original account being accessible, I couldn't help you out with any further information. Of note, I have emailed the mods, I'm just waiting to hear back.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Sure, I understand!

and I think I created an email address just simply for this story. .

For this "story?" Interesting choice of words

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Sure, I understand!

Stories come in a variety of kinds.
'True' being one of them.
Unconfirmed is where it is for me right now.
I won't allude to it being false until I see something that is concrete.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

If this has already been asked and covered somewhere, I apologise. But has no one from your old command, or anyone from JAG or any other group of folks ever questioned you about the video?

It seems like it would be fairly easy for them to narrow down who could have gotten a copy of the video and materials. The ADP officer surely knows it was likely you. Has he ever tracked you down? Have you never been asked about it by officialdom?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Sure, I understand!

Stories come in a variety of kinds.
'True' being one of them.
Unconfirmed is where it is for me right now.
I won't allude to it being false until I see something that is concrete.

Yes, I agree. The GUT seems to be convinced that TFT is who he says he is, and I trust GUT's judgement.

Still the word choice might not be insignificant.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

If this has already been asked and covered somewhere, I apologise. But has no one from your old command, or anyone from JAG or any other group of folks ever questioned you about the video?

It seems like it would be fairly easy for them to narrow down who could have gotten a copy of the video and materials. The ADP officer surely knows it was likely you. Has he ever tracked you down? Have you never been asked about it by officialdom?

Negative to all those questions, and no I don't believe anyone has pointed it down to me.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join