It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchild will rule 1/3 of all galaxies liberated from Satan's power

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The text of Revelation 12 is very well known for centuries...so much known that we are usually stuck into our own narrow frames that explain all here and now or in the past. I even heard that the 144,000 are sealed symbolically already...good, then the mark of the beast is symbolical too. Or may be even armageddon?

Manchild is a cosmic personage. He travels up to God's throne (wherever that place is). Then follows a war in the Universe, in the galaxies, with 2/3 star systems faithful to God versus 1/3 that followed Satan. Out of multi-trillions that makes a significant number!

Notice that the word "heaven"and the word "sky"are the same word in many languages. There wasn't a separate word at the time of the writing of Revelation to signify the space filled with stars as we understand it today to be different from heaven. Why were the stars always painted together with the angels since the earliest christian paintings? Because both the stars and the angels are believed to be together in heaven, that today we call space.

Manchild is not brought back to earth during that time of the war. Otherwise the Revelation would have mentioned it, as it mentions meticulously major wars, locusts (alien invasion) and asteroids.

Instead, his mother is free of persecution until the war in heaven(=space) ends. It is strange but Satan doesn't attack her during that time, he persecutes her only after the war ends.

As the Universe is being conquered back for God by the victorious armies of Archangel Michael, all those trillions of star systems and galaxies that followed Satan are conquered militarily, they are liberated from the demonic powers, but they need to be converted and to choose voluntarily God's Love.

Here is the role of the Manchild. He will rule them with a rod of iron. With the help of the 144,000 and of course countless numbers of angelic beings from the vast universe.

edit on 20-5-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
man-child
noun
noun: manchild
an immature man.

If god is the creator of all, would it not be pointless to rebel.. he would have been the one that created even the idea of rebel.. or did he want someone to challange him for a good laugh ..

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Pretty pictures. The rest, meh?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
just what the universe needs invaded by religous nutters .
and people wonder why extraterrestrials wont make contact .

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I'm not sure "manchild" is quite the best choice for some major cosmic entity.. Is there reference to this is some ancient text, or is it your perception.

I'd probably respond exactly the same way if someone started proclaiming the Penultimate Cosmic Deities' name is actually Lil' Boop. Just a bit tough to take seriously..

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Manchild. Sounds like someone was Kidding.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It is not my perception. it is the words of Revelation 12. As long as you guys don't accept them, it is pointless to argue further. My mission in this forum is accomplished.

Revelation 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

And the whole chapter

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

........It means Male child..........

You went a little over board with all that other stuff.......it literally just means a child thats a male...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

There is a space there though..

I mean, debate over translations of ancient texts can be contentious.. but the verses in Revelation seem, to me, to refer to this individual having certain dangly bits rather than some sort of name or title.

So, my curiosity comes into play when the formatting is changed and it is used as some sort of name or title.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I'm not sure I understand what point you're trying to make in your original post.

The manchild is Jesus and the rest of the symbolism outlined in Revelation 12 is interpreted here...

lifehopeandtruth.com...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

it cannot be baby Jesus for obvious reasons. Jesus was not taken up to heaven as child, he grew up on earth. Mary didn't flee in the desert alone, she fled with baby Jesus and Joseph.

Moreover, it is written some 90 years after the birth of Jesus. If we assume John wrote of past events, we enter into preterist mode. Why not to say that the beast is also an image that already appeared in history.

Pope Francis referred to the text in his homily in Fatima on May 13, 2017, in the meaning we all have a mother in heaven. So if the manchild is a combined image and not one only person, then all or many of God's saved people could participate in that image.

Manchild is quite well discussed topic in end times eschatology, I don't see why some posters make such problem of it, and such ridicule. If their views differ from mine, and I mean views on the topic, they could intelligently post them here, and I would not ridicule them even when I disagree with them. There are other forums thata meet every meaningful post with BS flags, and I think this forum is not one of them.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I dont want to be conquer by ether side!

all this propaganda by the side who got here first.
do thy think we a a game? civilization 7 !

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You clearly didn't read the link, otherwise you wouldn't be asking questions that the link already answers in the first two headings of "The Woman" and "The Child" with a full explanation. Revelation 12 is a vision made up of symbolism. The woman represents something different than you think it does. While it refers to Jesus as "the Child" so you know who it's talking about, it doesn't mean that he was caught up to heaven as a child. Just read the link. It will explain everything.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
100% believe

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Don't forget what the old testament says about the manchild.

Isaiah 11 King James Version (KJV)
11 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:

2 And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;

3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:

4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

13 The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.

14 But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them.

15 And the Lord shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.

16 And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

The Manchild is also a Branch. The Branches are mentioned in Zechariah as being the Lord's assistants. And the Branches are mentioned as being the Witnesses of Revelation.

He is quite an important fellow in the Apocalypse and afterwards.

Also the two branches are mentioned as being horsemen. The white and black horses of Zechariah. Could the manchild also be the black horseman of Revelation?
edit on 21-5-2018 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

As an observer, all I can do is smirk when I see people like you who take the Bible as a literal word of God and all the analyses you perform to confirm your preconceived notions. It must be such a waste of energy to believe all that nonsense, energy that could be better utilised for more productive purposes.

Oh well, each to their own.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
man-child
noun
noun: manchild
an immature man.

If god is the creator of all, would it not be pointless to rebel.. he would have been the one that created even the idea of rebel.. or did he want someone to challange him for a good laugh ..

I've wondered about this my whole life as well. I've recently read a book that suggests the possibility of Satan and the other fallen angels having really messed up (corrupted) the earth before man was even created (called The Gap Theory) and that they were just hoping that God would have grace on them and let them have their own world. I'm explaining it poorly but the book makes at least a plausible scenario of it.

It also addresses why Satan and his minions continue to corrupt man, even though they know (as it says in the Bible) that they cannot and will not win out in the end. Suggests that they are trying to take as many souls from God as they can so there will be less of God's people to rule over them after the battle of Armegeddon.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

It is not my perception. it is the words of Revelation 12.

words are perceived.

so yes

its your perception.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Not to be rude but this dimensions bible is faulty. This the age of confusion.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Actually the bible isn't faulty it's the people trying to understand it.

Turns out there is a long term Leviticus 26 curse running in this world. One problem with such a curse is that they make you stupid.

Isaiah 6

9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
11 Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,

It was quite the experience when I broke through on the curse.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join