It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somebody Is Stocking Up On Napalm

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
A gun dealer that sells firearms to the CIA has been shopping for napalm — but won’t reveal the customer or how it will be used.

Grab your tinfoil hats.

So here we have a story of a company, Thor Global Defense, that sells weapons to the CIA. Actively attempting to purchase napalm. Something that has been banned.

I don't know if this is what prompted Homeland Security and ATF to raid the place. They won't disclose the reasons behind the raid.

And of course no one is commenting.

CIA isn't commenting.

TGD isn't commenting or saying who it was for.

Buzzfeed got a document that's linked in the article from TGD. It's asking for napalm gel, max production every two months.

Now this could be nothing. But why would you want so much napalm for? What could the applications be if not military? It's just weird.

So have at it. What does everyone else think?

A troubled Arkansas arms company that sells specialty guns to the Central Intelligence Agency has been trying to purchase large quantities of napalm, the notorious incendiary weapon whose use is restricted by international treaty, BuzzFeed News has learned.

The company, Thor Global Defense, is a supplier of high-end firearms to the CIA’s paramilitary unit — the rapidly expanding Ground Branch of the Special Activities Center — and to other special operations forces of the US military, according to two sources familiar with the company and with CIA procurement operations.

Neither Thor’s efforts to acquire napalm nor its relationship to the CIA has been previously reported.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Great catch. Expect a napalm attack somewhere soon?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
In the air force we made it....onsite

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Hmmm ya this...isn't.napalm pretty easy to make?

I mean I just found a chemical synthesis tek for napalm b in like 30 seconds...
edit on 16/5/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Exactly! I’s ridiculously easy to make. It would have been far easier to make a batch than to attempt a purchase considering the red tape and restrictions.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Look at the next excuse to bomb Syrian targets...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I was thinking false-flag, myself.

a "terrorist" attack with napalm on us soil would be enough to justify just about anything.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

There went your security clearance, should you ever need one.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Meh.....make it at home. Great for wasp nests. Who cares, we’ve got knifes to ban and mace in NYC

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: dug88

There went your security clearance, should you ever need one.

Lol I'm sure searching how to make napalm is only the bottom of a long list of # i've searched for that would stop me from getting a security clearance.if it ever came down to that....and to be fair I really doubt it would be a good idea to give me security clearance for anything....god if I ever had access.to secure or classified government information that # would be spread everywhere so fast....I'm a proponent of transparent government myself....secure and classified information is kinda the opposite of that.
edit on 16/5/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
So have at it. What does everyone else think?

Napalm sticks to kids.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well easy to make does not mean legal to make.

Perhaps someone is needing a bunch and is following the law.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Ummm...it's so easy to make it's not funny...we used to make when we were just young'uns...

Not going to post a recipe...but anyone could make it...

YouSir

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Considering how incredibly easy (and cheap) it is to make a perfectly effective form of napalm, I have to wonder what's really going on here. I mean, it's easier and safer to make than eg ordinary black powder.

So, as practically any gubmint/military agency in the world could make their own napalm in the proverbial kitchen sink (not recommended as it can mess up your drains), why on earth would they want a company like Thor GD to source it for them? Is it to then back-track to the original supplier and find out who is currently making it? Or is this some kind of "wheels within wheels" situation?

It just seems far too pat: Buzzfeed gets their hands on a document re the napalm being sought by Thor GD. How'd they get their little paws on it? Then we learn that Thor have been supplying arms to CIA -- and then, for some reason, Thor gets raided.

Neither Thor’s efforts to acquire napalm nor its relationship to the CIA has been previously reported.

I think they mean "have been" as it's two separate things, but whatever... Now it all comes out in one wash?

"Napalm" is a pretty dirty word in the modern world, for good reason. I am old enough to remember the Vietnam War, and the images of burned children fleeing a village that had been napalmed.

Considering that napalm is a no-no in modern warfare (and the spokesperson for Thor said the client wanted it for non-military purposes -- cough cough) is this just a trigger to get people digging deeper and find out more about Thor and who they have been supplying besides CIA?

Heck, I don't know. But something about all this is not right.

Meanwhile, kudos to grey580 for picking up on this and bringing it to ATS members' notice. Might be worth dropping them a line over in the Q thread. They might be interested in looking into it further.

(post by worldstarcountry removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir
Yes, absolutely do not post a recipe.

If people want that knowledge they can try looking elsewhere. We must not allow ATS to become a resource on how to make things like that. You just never know who might be reading, or what their intentions may be.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Well if you look at the letter.

www.documentcloud.org...

It seems that they want maximum production every 2 months. So they want a hell of a lot of it.

I'm going to assume TGD doesn't have the rated facilities to make or store the napalm in the amount they seek. Probably why they were trying to source with an outside company. And didn't want to deal with getting licensing, permitting or hiring the people needed to make it.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
On the surface, I have no arguments on the points you've made. None at all.

As I basically said in my post, I'm wondering more about what (if anything) is behind all this. Things are rarely so simple as they appear.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

oh well yes.

More than likely some nameless shell companies would of been setup to move the napalm around to places where they shouldn't go I'm reckoning.

And someone blamed when it was used.

cough*Iran*cough

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
There was a hiccup in the continuum which ate my post.

All I said thougfh was that the target of this impending attack is most likely a facility with documents/servers that needs to be eliminated to get rid of evidence. Napalm will ensure a thorough and lasting burn that will remove all evidence needing destroyed, like a large scale version of Hillary burning documents at her New York home when that smoke and fire was reported earlier this year. Or was it late last year?? I forgot.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join