It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock says he's a time traveler from 2072?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I was listening to 'fade to black' yesterday and his guest was David Wilcock (I know don't growl lol, I 'woke up' to this scammer) anyway Jimmy (the host) said an audience member wanted to know if he called into Art Bell's show in the 90's saying he was a time traveler from 2072, and David said "oh Jesus, this keeps coming up, no no that's not me."

Well I never heard of this before so I went looking for the recording.

I found this one, it starts at 3:42....www.youtube.com...

In this video David is comparing his and Edgar Cayce's astrology charts and says 'the only time you get this close of an alignment with Cayce's birth planets , it only happens once in 127 years after he dies, which happens to be the exact time I was born.' And you guested it, Cayce died in 1945 add 127 is 2072!. (starts around 39:29).....www.youtube.com...

Listen for yourself and tell me if you think the caller in the 1st video is David, personally I would bet money that it is.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
he looks like one, huh....

he said that huh....i go looky....cool

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Yes the caller sound just like David Wilcock.
So Wilcock is from the future eh... and can't talk Art Bell with him back to the future when the trials and tribulations start for humanity cause that would be a paradox. But Wilcock can come back to the past and be part of lectures, TV shows, the Gaia TV, etc., and that is fine......no paradox issues whatsoever....yeah...ok...whatever.

I am so tired of these ppl trying to make a fortune out if this subject give real researchers a bad wrap.

I am sure we could dig up someone that went to HS with him to destroy the time traveler claim.

Didn't Cayce channel another being while he slept? But he was not an alien? am I right about that?

God....the second video is really annoying

~Morpheus

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Yeah, I listened to that show too. I don't know why but I'm kind of fascinated by Mr Wilcock, I think he's totally full of it but can't decide if he's a complete fraud or a delusional & gullible idiot. I shouldn't encourage him and Corey Goode by clicking on to their links but I can't help it, it's like rubber-necking past a car crash.

That said, he does seem to have a huge fanbase, even despite possibly some of the worst wardrobe choices in history in some of his earlier appearances.

I do quite like Jimmy Church too but as soon as he starts pushing the next great health supplement my BS detector kicks in, I feel that people who do that, Alex Jones please step forward, are exploiting vulnerable people with real anxieties to make a quick buck.

I will go listen to that Coast to Coast clip right now, thanks for the info

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
lol. I read things from years back with David claiming to be the reincarnation of Edgar Casey.
He has even posted pictures pointing out the physical similarities (or so he believes).

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Rumrunner

Who the hell is David Wilcock?? and other than his sayz so why should we believe him..

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

In this video David is comparing his and Edgar Cayce's astrology charts and says 'the only time you get this close of an alignment with Cayce's birth planets , it only happens once in 127 years after he dies, which happens to be the exact time I was born.' And you guested it, Cayce died in 1945 add 127 is 2072!. (starts around 39:29).....

For what it's worth, in terms of astrology, this is irrelevant. The connection would be made via the moon, which represents birth and death and soul memories and so on. Specifically, the position of the moon at the time of Wilcock's birth would be the same as the position of the moon at the time of Edgar Cayce's death. (And that would be 3° Virgo)

As for the so-called close alignment with Cayce's birth planets that "only happens once in 127 years", I just don't see it. Looking at the 2072 ephemeris and comparing it to Cayce's birth chart, the only possible "close alignment" would occur if the 2072 birth chart occurred on or about the date of Cayce's birth (March 18), and even then, it would only be the personal planets (Sun, Mercury and Venus), and that's not a once-in-127-years occurrence. Because Mercury and Venus are so close to the sun -- Mercury is never more than 30° from the sun, and Venus is never more than 60° from the sun -- so there would be many such stelliums over the course of that 127 years. And the personal planets are not karmic in nature.

Is there a specific 2072 birth date mentioned? (Sorry -- can't watch the video right now!) If so, I'll look a little harder

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Who the hell is David Wilcock?? and other than his sayz so why should we believe him..

Oh, I wish I were you and never read/watched anything Wilcock has produced.
He's David Icke Light...just replace reptilians with aliens. If he was that caller, he's full David Icke Level woo.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear
LOL..

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Didn't Casey sell insurance for a living? Maybe that's where Wilcock gets his sales experiance from.
Yeah I saw those pictures and I don't really see it.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The last four letters of his name sum him up in my book.
Any predictions he made ever come true? Doubt it.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Wilcox is so full of sh** his eyes should be brown.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
lol. I read things from years back with David claiming to be the reincarnation of Edgar Casey.
He has even posted pictures pointing out the physical similarities (or so he believes).

If you go really far back in Wilcock's 'career' you can find him claiming to be the reincarnation of Rasputin. I kid you not. It's hard to find these days but, if you really search, it's there. He even did the same thing with the pictures. Had a beard and posed in similar positions as known photos of Rasputin and pointed out the supposed physical similarities.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

No way
that's hilarious, I gotta find those pics

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Strictly by a voice analysis, it's not Wilcock in that recording.

I've listened to tons of DW lectures, and all opinions of him aside, that's simply not his voice. Different accent altogether.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Strictly by a voice analysis, it's not Wilcock in that recording.

I've listened to tons of DW lectures, and all opinions of him aside, that's simply not his voice. Different accent altogether.

Its definitely not him.
The voice is only slightly similar in certain areas but overall I can't imagine anyone confusing the two.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Has anyone in here stopped for a sec, and thought about the tiny, insignificant detail of him meaning date, and time- but not year?

I mean, I was born the same time as Weird Al, except the year and I am sure the time (like say, 3 am as opposed to 1 pm or something) was different. Doesn't make me his long lost brother, or his past self from an alternate universe. Just makes me some doofus with the same birthdate.

Stop planting flags on molehills, kids, and calling it a trek to Everest.
edit on 16-5-2018 by wylekat because: Gave an example of time

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
yeah i dont think its him either. Davids voice is more nasally and high pitched.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
Has anyone in here stopped for a sec, and thought about the tiny, insignificant detail of him meaning date, and time- but not year?

I mean, I was born the same time as Weird Al, except the year and I am sure the time (like say, 3 am as opposed to 1 pm or something) was different. Doesn't make me his long lost brother, or his past self from an alternate universe. Just makes me some doofus with the same birthdate.

Stop planting flags on molehills, kids, and calling it a trek to Everest.

I was born on the same day as Corey Feldman lol, beat that!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
David Wilcock... has no # idea what he's talking about.

I used to listen to him, until he started acting like a weirdo. Then I said to myself, Naaaaa I'll pass. There's enough of that on this planet and most of em aren't famous. Give me the Truth, not some F'd Up # from a guy making money off people by enticing them into his Me Club.
edit on 17-5-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join