It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 356
<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Wait...

Disco.

Did he do that?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TomLawless

Wait...

Disco.

Did he do that?

Come to think of it, probably. I try not to think about those days.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yes. This would be a leaker in the Department of Justice. Putting out fake stories to damage the House Intel Committee's top investigator, Kashyap Patel. The DOJ wants him to stop digging and bringing things to Congress about wrongful actions taken by the DOJ to help Hillary(past)/hurt Trump(past and present).

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burntheships

Yes. This would be a leaker in the Department of Justice. Putting out fake stories to damage the House Intel Committee's top investigator, Kashyap Patel. The DOJ wants him to stop digging and bringing things to Congress about wrongful actions taken by the DOJ to help Hillary(past)/hurt Trump(past and present).

I'm not sure what I think about Patel yet.

My first impression is like yours; he's a disheveled rogue with a sordid past, like Trump.

We shall see.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

For example, last time I was here I swear to god I saw a few people saying that: Q has officially claimed that pics of BHO will soon surface, and they will show Obama, decked out in "tribal garb" and aiming an AK47 at something that is supposed to piss people off, like an American flag or something like that?

Did Q really say this will happen??

Yes, that is correct. Anons, Qsters and Researchers are taking meticulous note of what has and hasn't come to pass (yet). This hasn't yet. IG Report and Iran next.

A few of the things that have come to pass so far:

FBI Resignations and Arrests
CEO Resignations
Celeb Resignations and Outings as Pervs
3 Suicides in Suicide Week
NK and POTUS Peace Summit
Overthrow of House of Saud
Helicopter Crash over Rothschild Manor (shortly after Rothschilds discussed by Q)
Nunes Memo
Child Trafficking arrests
NXIVM arrests
Black Vote drifting away from Dems Iron Grip
Standard Hotel exposed
Loop Capital Exposed
Julian Assange vindicated and his enemies outed as evil
Booming Economy
Five Eyes meetings by bad actors
Loudest Trump haters outed as creeps

There is so much more....its all collected in this thread series.

What we still want: Hillary, Obama, Bush, McCain exposed.

More of these super-satanic Trillionaires exposed.

All in due time.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

A few of the things that have come to pass so far:

For starters:

Overthrow of House of Saud

What? Why was I not informed of this? When did it happen?
edit on 6/13/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
If it doesn't affect the outcome, it's harmless. That's the way I see it, anyway.

I think there is a misunderstanding here. If the spitballing doesn't affect the outcome because the government is going to do what it wants anyway, would that be considered harmless?

Yes. If it's a psy op, I would like to see it outed.

I honestly did not know what sliding meant although I do understand the meaning of the post tosties phrase.

What I didn't grasp was how looking for errors in the Q facade could be considered peeing in someones post toasties if people actually care to know if Q is legit or not.

Sure, there have been some stinkers.... The Obama AK 47 was totally unnecessary for a drop, even if the pictures do exist. Too much risk there. Too much risk for a LARP, even. If I'm going to LARP someone, I'm trying to avoid outrageous claims like the plague. Which is precisely why I think those pictures might actually exist.

What made that one worse, IMO, were the words "of which there are many". Like I said elsewhere, someone doesn't say something like that unless they have actually seen them and in the digital age if you have seen them you have a copy and there is no real reason why Q themselves couldn't have uploaded them to the board anonymously.

The only thing that popped up was a shopped Black Panther pic.

What has been the most compelling Q drop, in your opinion? There has to be one or two drops that challenge your skepticism. You're an intellectually honest person. This shouldn't be hard for you to answer.

I honestly can't think of anything that has made me think they are legit. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of things that they get right but it isn't something that your average (maybe a little above average) CT couldn't propose.

I started looking into it around mid January and then started looking back and as soon as I saw "we are military intelligence" I thought "right you're from the government and your here to help". OK a little of the programming still sticking with me but that is what happened.

Then I saw "HRC extradition already..." and here we are 7 1/2 months later and that was even worse than the BHO/AK47 pic.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
3 Suicides in Suicide Week

It is intellectually dishonest when you change what was actually said months ago, "Suicide weekend" posted Feb 9, to "Suicide Week" just to force things to fit.

Everything else on that list isn't compelling either.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

YES! Open the magic folder at QProofs.com .

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't give a crap about what Q said.

I want to know when the house of Saud fell.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Crap this thread moves fast..

3rd line.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

I don't give a crap about what Q said.

I want to know when the house of Saud fell.
It's not that difficult to find, here you go.

thewire.in...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Then you made the wrong turn, and ended up in the Q THREAD.
and make a U turn.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Phage is right, King Salman took the throne in 2015 and he is still there. They got rid of some people but you have to stretch things pretty thin to say the House of Saud was overthrown.

edit on 13-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I think OP is correct that this is a whitehouse insider, he would be the Stephen Miller type or another close to Trump who is spreading this to an alt right news member allowed in the whitehouse press room

I think Trump knows about this, like he knew about the lies Roger Stone was getting thrown about during the election with their smear campaign

The water off the table by him recently was a show and pence did the same but looked in the direction of the person who Q realy is

He knows about it, from one of his aids but he is not doing any of it

So Q is a team Trump member rattling out all those old conspiracy theories and this is just a long election mud slinging campaign

Early on Q revealed too much about who he could be in a few digital photos, the followers could easily find out who he is but the game could end

So on it goes, and let’s be honest this is a conspiracy site so it’s no big deal

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Good analysis! That strategy is working great too.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Something better than arguing with the "nothing to see here" crowd:

Loads of AWESOME new Q Drops. Happy Digging!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Something better than arguing with the "nothing to see here" crowd:

Loads of AWESOME new Q Drops. Happy Digging!

I'm glad Q spoke about the research in those drops. Infinity is the epicenter of all this and as much as nobody there wants the place to be "normies friendly", the reality is that the popularity is increasing and people are curious.

I'd say the majority of the new traffic are folks that are out to prove Q is alt-right-LARP-psy-op-hoax. Having well designed proofs in an easy to access fashion would be nothing but beneficial.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Did Q say at the beginning that a goal is to make as many Q-believers as possible? I didn't start paying attention to these threads until just after Thanksgiving 2017.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Did Q say at the beginning that a goal is to make as many Q-believers as possible? I didn't start paying attention to these threads until just after Thanksgiving 2017.

No such thing was said. "Trust me" was not said either.

Q is merely a White House insider who is helping people understand POTUS politics from another perspective as MSM being 90% anti-Trump is not reporting on a number of things. The things Q is sharing are considered "classified", so they are shared in a manner where we have to research ourselves. Whereas MSM spoon feeds you with readymade angles, reading Q requires some intelligence and investigation. Thats all. The more people are aware of how politics actually works, the better. The more people are aware of the DeepState, the better. Better for who? We the people. Thats all.

The sole purpose of piggybacking LARPS is to confuse and give false data that doesnt come true in order to discourage Q-Readers.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join