It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project cloverleaf again...yes again.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: mrthumpy

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

finally, why would it be admitted that there is a geoengineering programme by our governments if these chemicals are only used on base to clean?

Please provide a source for the admission of which you speak.

Full transcript of his speech here www.cia.gov

Proposals to release reflective aerosols high in the stratosphere have absolutely nothing to do with trails in the upper troposphere

They have absolutely EVERYTHING to do with the possibility of a parallel action of illegal suppressed hidden geo-engineering of OUR UPPER TROPOSPHERE.....stress the word OUR......We the people of this Planet collectively OWN THAT TROPOSPHERE.

the entire discussion if built around the premise that a geo-engineering program already exists. I think if you look at it from the logical perspective, there is no proof that such a program is real, possible, and most importantly, ongoing. It's all theory. The logistics are just about impossible, and given the parameters of what's being suggested, it would be equally as difficult to hide.

Nowhere in the history of the chemtrail/geo-engineering conspiracy, has anyone gotten 1 picture of a legitimate bit of proof. Not 1. Zero. NADA. Not a Sausage.

First establish there is a crime occurring. Then investigate and prosecute. (this isn't Russian collusion here)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

finally, why would it be admitted that there is a geoengineering programme by our governments if these chemicals are only used on base to clean?

Proposals to release reflective aerosols high in the stratosphere have absolutely nothing to do with trails in the upper troposphere

They have absolutely EVERYTHING to do with the possibility of a parallel action of illegal suppressed hidden geo-engineering of OUR UPPER TROPOSPHERE.....stress the word OUR......We the people of this Planet collectively OWN THAT TROPOSPHERE.

the entire discussion if built around the premise that a geo-engineering program already exists. I think if you look at it from the logical perspective, there is no proof that such a program is real, possible, and most importantly, ongoing. It's all theory. The logistics are just about impossible, and given the parameters of what's being suggested, it would be equally as difficult to hide.

Nowhere in the history of the chemtrail/geo-engineering conspiracy, has anyone gotten 1 picture of a legitimate bit of proof. Not 1. Zero. NADA. Not a Sausage.

First establish there is a crime occurring. Then investigate and prosecute. (this isn't Russian collusion here)

I spent many years in the bush and saw many signs from tracks to scat to hair to leftovers of lunch....but I never saw a Wolverine......in 20 years....I don't trap them so cannot cheat the process....I have given up looking for one.....but I am not dumb enough to believe they dont exist just because I havent seen a live one....I used to work at a Zoo and this evidence/proof issue being discussed with willfull intentional ignorance of the eyewitness testimony of other human beings is semi-retarded......no it is full on retarded.

When I can see and prove that we were all lied to in school....and I mean GLOBALLY......then I am not buying anyones BS when they demand proof beyond that of another human beings word and cut humanity out of the equation......no man is an island and ya gotta believe some of the people some of the time or you are so disconnected as to no longer be considered able to function normally. This show me proof stuff is bunk.

I know how the Global Power Cabal has used the publishing Industry control they have to censor peer published information and to use this technique to suppress truths from ALL OF HUMANITY ON A GLOBAL SCALE...these in case no one is paying attention are CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY......nothing devlopmentel or evolutionary about it.

To me there are only 2 reasons to commit this act of geo-engineering....one is to hide Nibirus approach for as long as they can....this would be worth the investment and to stop neutral-dimension Craft from operating in certain areas.....anything else doesnt make the cut for me......but these two reason hold water to me and would IMHO be worth the cost of doing and covering up.

There is more truth to be found in the world than lies natural laws of conservation of energy prove this....truth is the path of least resistance and lies are the path of most resistance hence lies require more energy to manifest and maintain....there are more truths to be found online than lies.....however certain areas can be saturated by lies while the mean remains the same.....so one must trust the word of Humanity equally to that of so called evidence...of peer approved published evidence .

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I spent many years in the bush and saw many signs from tracks to scat to hair to leftovers of lunch....but I never saw a Wolverine......in 20 years....I don't trap them so cannot cheat the process....I have given up looking for one.....but I am not dumb enough to believe they dont exist just because I havent seen a live one....I used to work at a Zoo and this evidence/proof issue being discussed with willfull intentional ignorance of the eyewitness testimony of other human beings is semi-retarded......no it is full on retarded.

When I can see and prove that we were all lied to in school....and I mean GLOBALLY......then I am not buying anyones BS when they demand proof beyond that of another human beings word and cut humanity out of the equation......no man is an island and ya gotta believe some of the people some of the time or you are so disconnected as to no longer be considered able to function normally. This show me proof stuff is bunk.

I know how the Global Power Cabal has used the publishing Industry control they have to censor peer published information and to use this technique to suppress truths from ALL OF HUMANITY ON A GLOBAL SCALE...these in case no one is paying attention are CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY......nothing devlopmentel or evolutionary about it.

To me there are only 2 reasons to commit this act of geo-engineering....one is to hide Nibirus approach for as long as they can....this would be worth the investment and to stop neutral-dimension Craft from operating in certain areas.....anything else doesnt make the cut for me......but these two reason hold water to me and would IMHO be worth the cost of doing and covering up.

There is more truth to be found in the world than lies natural laws of conservation of energy prove this....truth is the path of least resistance and lies are the path of most resistance hence lies require more energy to manifest and maintain....there are more truths to be found online than lies.....however certain areas can be saturated by lies while the mean remains the same.....so one must trust the word of Humanity equally to that of so called evidence...of peer approved published evidence .

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

"To me there are only 2 reasons to commit this act of geo-engineering....one is to hide Nibirus approach for as long as they can....this would be worth the investment and to stop neutral-dimension Craft from operating in certain areas.....anything else doesnt make the cut for me......but these two reason hold water to me and would IMHO be worth the cost of doing and covering up."

Here in the UK we have many days and nights with not a cloud in the sky. So, surely if "they" are trying to hide Niburu from us they are failing very badly indeed? If it was there, would we all not be able to see it when the sky is clear, which it often is?

As for your Wolverine thing, you may not have seen one and neither have I in the flesh but plenty of people have and there are lots of photos and actual evidence that they exist. But, when it comes to evidence of chemtrails, let alone geo-engineering on an absolutely massive scale - nothing. Why is that?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

How would painting roofs white achieve this?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

"To me there are only 2 reasons to commit this act of geo-engineering....one is to hide Nibirus approach for as long as they can....this would be worth the investment and to stop neutral-dimension Craft from operating in certain areas.....anything else doesnt make the cut for me......but these two reason hold water to me and would IMHO be worth the cost of doing and covering up."

Here in the UK we have many days and nights with not a cloud in the sky. So, surely if "they" are trying to hide Niburu from us they are failing very badly indeed? If it was there, would we all not be able to see it when the sky is clear, which it often is?

As for your Wolverine thing, you may not have seen one and neither have I in the flesh but plenty of people have and there are lots of photos and actual evidence that they exist. But, when it comes to evidence of chemtrails, let alone geo-engineering on an absolutely massive scale - nothing. Why is that?

There are plenty of pictures and videos of planes in the act of something fishy...there are people who claim to have participated in these actions....there is plenty of as you call it actual evidence....but your keystone hook is a body ....lol...so unless someone actually has a plane in hand you refuse to accept the evidence....lol...you can be jailed based upon circumstantial evidence you know right.

It is possible they know the exact trajectory and it is possible you are simply in a blind spot so it seems to me they would not have to smoke-screen the entire planet to cover up something this big.........and beyond that if you live in the USA and cannot see Nibiru but 1 billion people in India can see it...you will not believe it unless you go there to see it and then even if you go home and tell people they will not believe you...so selective covering of specific areas to dumb down the most influential peoples until it is to late to cause trouble and unrest could be an agenda .

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

There are plenty of pictures and videos of planes in the act of something fishy.

No there aren't. There are plenty of pictures and videos of planes doing what planes do which some people just decide are in the act of something fishy
edit on 10-5-2018 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

There are plenty of pictures and videos of planes in the act of something fishy.

No there aren't. There are plenty of pictures and videos of planes doing what planes do which some people just decide are in the act of something fishy

The wolverine isn't a wolverine either until and unless you have a body according to your reasoning....the pictures will always be subjective to your mindset....lol...and you will not accept testimony from another human being....lol...are you sure you are not a BOT.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The wolverine isn't a wolverine either until and unless you have a body according to your reasoning....the pictures will always be subjective to your mindset....lol...and you will not accept testimony from another human being....lol...are you sure you are not a BOT.

Nope, it's just people's ignorance and paranoia that make them think the planes are in the act of something fishy.

For example: Some people will see an aircraft flying around in a racetrack pattern and think this is something completely unexplainable, unusual and suspicious. Others will recognise a holding pattern
edit on 10-5-2018 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

What method of geoengineering would that be?

Still waiting BTW

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Not at all. I am quite happy to accept that Wolverines exist and plenty of other things for that matter (not insisting on a body, as you falsely state) that I have not seen for myself, based on evidence and common sense.

I have not seen any, any, convincing evidence for chemtrails.

If a billion people in India could see Niburu then photos etc would be all over the web and that would to me be convincing evidence.

But that is not happening, is it?

Are there no "influential people" in India? Come off it.

Trajectory? It's supposed to be a bloody great planet so if it is here it would be extremely visible. It's not, though, is it?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

PDF

www.journalrepository.org...

The Author
globalskywatch.com...

Go to the introduction. It reads
1. INTRODUCTION
Geoengineering may be defined as the
deliberate large-scale manipulation of the
planetary environment including, but not limited
to, dispersing particulate matter into the
atmosphere to alter climate [1]. Geoengineering
experiments, conducted by the U. S. military and
involving particulates emplaced into the
atmosphere, dates back to 1958 [2] and have
continually increased in intensity and geographic
range. In approximately the year 2010,
presumably through a secret international
agreement, jet-spraying of particulates into the
atmosphere became near-daily in intensity and
near-global in range. The covert aerial particulate
spraying was conducted without informed
consent of those breathing the contaminated air,
but with orchestrated false information, including
in the scientific literature [3,4].
The geoscience community and the United
Nation’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate
Change, IPCC, has misled the public and the
scientific community by not taking into account
the consequences of aerial particulate spraying
on climate [5]. Even those who study the
atmosphere do not mention the very-obvious
aerial spraying, Fig. 1.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Your first source seems to be JM Herndom, a once respected scientist who seems to have turned a bit...well, flaky.

Apparently he withdrew a couple of his papers due to flaws and then tried to blame the CIA.

Your second source posts woo-woo chemtrail nonsense videos on Youtube.
edit on 10-5-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Phage

PDF

www.journalrepository.org...

The Author
globalskywatch.com...

Go to the introduction. It reads
1. INTRODUCTION
Geoengineering may be defined as the
deliberate large-scale manipulation of the
planetary environment including, but not limited
to, dispersing particulate matter into the
atmosphere to alter climate [1]. Geoengineering
experiments, conducted by the U. S. military and
involving particulates emplaced into the
atmosphere, dates back to 1958 [2] and have
continually increased in intensity and geographic
range. In approximately the year 2010,
presumably through a secret international
agreement, jet-spraying of particulates into the
atmosphere became near-daily in intensity and
near-global in range. The covert aerial particulate
spraying was conducted without informed
consent of those breathing the contaminated air,
but with orchestrated false information, including
in the scientific literature [3,4].
The geoscience community and the United
Nation’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate
Change, IPCC, has misled the public and the
scientific community by not taking into account
the consequences of aerial particulate spraying
on climate [5]. Even those who study the
atmosphere do not mention the very-obvious
aerial spraying, Fig. 1.

Still no evidence that it is going on though

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

a reply to: MetalThunder

Your first source seems to be JM Herndom, a once respected scientist who seems to have turned a bit...well, flaky.

Apparently he withdrew a couple of his papers due to flaws and then tried to blame the CIA.

In this instance he has produced a paper based on not understanding the issues with the UV meter they used in the wavelength range they claim is reaching the Earth

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Trail cam. if you really want to know the truth, you find a way. If you just want to perpetuate a bull sh!t story, you do what the chemtrail community has been doing. They have no desire to find the truth, the truth is boring and mundane, it's what we have all been telling you. I really do get the need to feel important, and useful. But you just aren't, anymore than anyone else is. You don't have some special knowledge, you have some lies and misunderstandings burried deep in your mind.

If you wanted the truth, you would get a job in aviation, if you wanted to know what the chemical makeup of a chemtrail is, you would rent a plane and test one of the trails. If you wanted to keep a crowd of low information people occupied worrying about Bigfoot pissing on their head in their sleep, you would do exactly what you are doing here today.

Bring proof, investigate, then win. You have to go in that order to "win". And I can pretty much assure you, if you ever do find the real evidence, you will have most of us on your side as well. Nobody wants any of this to be real, we just understand the complexities to the degree that it would be impossible to hide.

Niburu, really? Amature astronomers are all in on it, .......all of them?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Trail cam. if you really want to know the truth, you find a way. If you just want to perpetuate a bull sh!t story, you do what the chemtrail community has been doing. They have no desire to find the truth, the truth is boring and mundane, it's what we have all been telling you. I really do get the need to feel important, and useful. But you just aren't, anymore than anyone else is. You don't have some special knowledge, you have some lies and misunderstandings burried deep in your mind.

If you wanted the truth, you would get a job in aviation, if you wanted to know what the chemical makeup of a chemtrail is, you would rent a plane and test one of the trails. If you wanted to keep a crowd of low information people occupied worrying about Bigfoot pissing on their head in their sleep, you would do exactly what you are doing here today.

Bring proof, investigate, then win. You have to go in that order to "win". And I can pretty much assure you, if you ever do find the real evidence, you will have most of us on your side as well. Nobody wants any of this to be real, we just understand the complexities to the degree that it would be impossible to hide.

Niburu, really? Amature astronomers are all in on it, .......all of them?

When truth becomes a status qou vote vis a vis an opinion we are all lost.....you don't seem to understand this concept...there is only ONE TRUTH...about EVERYTHING....there are NOT two sides to a coin....there is one side until you flip it....there is only one way to skin a cat....remove its skin......

You are a pawn....the peer approved published word you base your truths/status quo driven opinion on is has been and always will be a fraud and a source of untruths.

Really...most of us are not supossed to know what is coming down the pipe....nature dictates this and the global cabal ensures it,we are far to late into the game now to waste time bickering,1000 people saying chem-trails are a lie is trumped by one single person saying they particiated in said actions.
Here is some food for thought,if..and I say IF,the Nibiru reality manifests itsef and you survive....just exactly how long do you think people with a Devils Advocte non-conformist oppositionally defiant attitude based on supporting the bastardisation of human knowledge we have all been forced to live with will survive......dont you understand there will be a battle....few humans will be left but we will still war upon each other based on todays mistakes....people who have small disagreements online will in the future war upon each other......the war will be fought over truths....there is no GOOD AND EVIL there is only truth and lies.......good and evil are byproducts of TRUTH AND LIES.....lies will have brought humanity to the brink of extinction....and there will be a massive push to fight this source of our demise and no superstructure to support its continuation.....meaning the masses who have been deceived will not be grounded they will in fact be LOST...and any who strive to organise and to continue the lies and to continue the protection and propagation of a false status quo which can be used to manipulate people will likely find themselves in mortal danger quite quickly....science will have to hide itself or it will be purged....people who today support a false bastardised science will be held responsible for the tradgedy humanity will be forced to endure.....for not telling everyone for not knowing for not sharing the truths....innocent dum-dums who simply trust and believe the current status quo will be caught in a very very bad spot.
It will go something like this.....a ragged beaten down hungry or starving weakened injured human will stumble into a group of other humans who were prepared for the event which decimated everything because they followed truths instead of lies ....the first time said person shows support for ANYTHING connected to the lies....they will be driven away and banished which is equal to a death sentence...no chances....no debates about opinions or truths....just arse over tea-kettle BANISHED BEFORE THE POISONED LIES ARE GIVEN A NEW FOOTHOLD.....if we aren't careful anyone connected to science will be hunted down and remediated permanently...smart honest people who support lies will find themselves dieing for those lies when what is left of society becomes grounded in reality...they will target science which lies to them....and religons which lied to them.....technology which let them down......anyone who expects that post-event D.U.M.B.S around the world will open up and healthy well people will emerge to SAVE PEOPLE is delusional....they will be buried under kms of overburden.....IMHO it is time to pick a side....truth or lies...and this decision may impact you in bigger ways than you can imagine sooner than you can imagine....now you can understand how secret societies are formed and why.

History always repeats itself because this planet has a cyclical period of cleansing where nearly all life forms are 86ed....this is an ELE level event for every species....any given one can easily be wiped forever during this time and there are no guarantees.The seperation is already happening the and the lines are being drawn....the Rapture/Event will take most of us...the unprepared will surely perish and the prepared will likely perish....the only lottery ticket worth holding is one you make yourself.
There will be new leaders and a new beginning....there will be another One True Humanitarian History Book written by the survivors and one day it will morph into religous doctrines if we again allow people to bastardise it....but it will surely be written in HONESTY and it will tell us what happened why it happened and what we must do to avoid it happening to us all again....and this message is what is written into ALL MAJOR DOCTRINES AROUND THE WRLD...it is woven into the tapestry of each doctrine and can never be removed....did you understand the word hidden because NATURE HID IT....man did not hide it the ways it was hidden and preserved...our natural behaviours like greed and lust for power and control combined in an unholy alliegence with our survival instincts caused the preservation of this story for thousands of years.

This is not and has never been about the End of the World....it has always and always will be about the beginning of a NEW WORLD...that is how far off from the quickly developing reality everyone truly is....anyone who is prepared now is prepared to begin a new world not suffer the loss of an old one...they understand what happened to us all...they have RISEN ABOVE the garbage used to blind us all and to delay us all in our learning.....there is NO OTHER SECRET...every secret society and religious group and cabal knows this basic reality......but the masses do not know....it is to late to indoctrinate everyone only panic and destruction would occur...war....we wold kill each other off at the worst possible time right before nature takes the masses....we could cause our own extinction with a war right now....and not because of the war itself but because we could reduce our global population and this means destroying tickets to humanities survival because NOTHING IS CERTAIN WITH NATURE.....no one will war now not the USA not China not India not Russia not Britain no one will allow it.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Thanks for clearing that up.

Lol...you are welcome....I appreciate the sarcasm.....but do not plan on going down with the ship...and chatting on ATS is not exactly the same as blowing Gabriels Horn trying to tell the world abut what I think is happening in real time....there has always been a choice to make for those in the know...battle now or battle later....most of those I have met who know the truths are preparing to battle later and are focusing on survival now.....those who are not in the know are batteling now writing books doing seminars travelling around trying to indoctrinate as many people as they can to the small pieces of the big picture they now see which puts them on alert...really spreading only fear and offering no solutions or options because they themselves do not posess the truths to provide the answers from....I am telling you to find high ground in the correct historical locations and dig yourself a j-shaped underground shelter that is water-proof and try to bring 100-300 people with you because individual survival will not cut it you will NEED a group for there will be no one around to help you in any way shape or form...those D.U.M.B.S. are graveyards....anyone who believes you can battle and defeat nature using technology will surely perish and anyone who is scientific to even the least degree will understand this concept and should now be rethinking their perspectives.......if you have been given a ticket to a .D.U.M.B. don't be dumb.....even if you survive in one of them you will be more of a slave than you could ever imagine....and you will be building a future for those who sacrificed BILLIONS for their own benefits....nature can battle with nature nothing else can do this...being 30 feet underground is safer than being 2 miles underground....being in a Bunker that is not waterproof is a death sentence and believing that you can prepare for yourself and your family without bringing together a bigger group is simply a longer slower death sentence for everyone....there is no selfish way to survive this event.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I'll be fine. I have access to one of these:

Ark

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join