It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Woman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

No jet or jet fuel even required, building 7 was brought down in just the same manner through office fires.

So there goes your theory.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

And what does a trapped women have to do with there is no video, audio, and physical evidence of detonations at the WTC powerful enough to blow apart steel columns?

The thread is about the trapped woman.

Her name was Edna Cintron, WTC victim. Administrative Assistant, Marsh & McLennan, WTC North Tower.

OP's concern is:
If it was so hot, there shouldn't be any survivors in the vicinity of all that heat.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Considering the collapse of the towers was caused by drooping floor trusses cooling and contracting to cause the columns to bow inward and buckle, your statement has little context.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

And like a typical conspiracist, you like using quotes out of context. This is the whole post. And what do you think is implied by it should have been too hot...... Something other than impact damage, heat damage, and thermal stress caused the inward bowing and buckling leading to collapse?

Well, don’t post the same items that have been explained and debunked for the last 15 years. A simple search would give the natural draft principle and the whole truth of the trapped women. I would think you would have researched the topic before posting to provide a counter argument to the natural draft argument?

And what does a trapped women have to do with there is no video, audio, and physical evidence of detonations at the WTC powerful enough to blow apart steel columns? It is only evidence the towers were acting like a natural draft furnace? Is that false?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

And like a typical conspiracist, you like using quotes out of context. This is the whole post.

I read your whole post.

And what do you think is implied by it should have been too hot

You tell me... because the intense heat compromised right?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

Fire takes air, and creates up drafts. If she was on the edge where the building was drawing cool air by the updraft, the cool air would protect her from the heat rising out at some point higher. Is that false?

www.energy.gov...

Furnace draft, or negative pres- sure, is created in fuel-fired furnaces when high temperature gases are discharged at a level higher than the furnace open- ings. This is commonly known as the chimney effect.

A person can actually open an inspection port on a negative pressure furnace a be protected by the cool air flowing into the furnace.

Is that a false statement. Again, her standing on the edge of the building is only proof of cool air rushing in to feed the fire.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
And you want to see nothing.
Move along thena reply to: paraphi

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

yea so whats the truth with building 7

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: truthnlies

Let's see.....WTC 1 collapsed into WTC 7, caused massive damage and started fires. After both Towers had collapsed, FDNY moved back in to check for survivors/fight fires. When they looked up at WTC 7, they said, "F*ck me.....its going to collapse too!"

(post by Fermy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Fermy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Consider the "abundance of evidence" for your theory and you know where to apply the 'little' context in question. You get that, right?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

If the interior of the building was not hot, then why did the poor soul make her why to where fresh cool air was being drafted in? If the building’s interior was not hot, why not work your way in to find a way down?

Again, the women on the ledge is only proof something unbearable in the interior drove her out to the cool fresh air. Is that false?
edit on 4-5-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

My father was an iron worker his entire life, & he's of the same opinion as you. So I must believe him...sorry for going off topic....poor lady...geez, just hanging like that, she must have been terrified
edit on 5/4/18 by j.r.c.b. because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Yeah, well done you.

When burglars enter your house and steal # they don't wear striped tops and lone ranger eyemasks with a big sack marked "swag" on the outside.
edit on 4-5-2018 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Fermy

What's your agenda in resurrecting old threads then?

Asking for a friend.

I gave you an answer, it was not rude, it was not insulting, it got pulled. I repeat, I post on threads, I am not here 24/7/365 so some threads are not 'recent'.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy

Yeah, well done you.

When burglars enter your house and steal # they don't wear striped tops and lone ranger eyemasks with a big sack marked "swag" on the outside.

Why would any legitimate government directly attack the USA when they can get suicide terrorists willing to do it for martyrdom? In the name of jihad? Cheap?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Because they would never have the resources to stage that may drills, closing NORAD down for the day, far too many to list, that just happened to all appear on that particular day! Talk about bad luck.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: myss427

Because they would never have the resources to stage that may drills, closing NORAD down for the day, far too many to list, that just happened to all appear on that particular day! Talk about bad luck.

Sounds like a great topic for a nw thread? If it is a totally valid argument presented in context? Or is it just another bit of innueno purposely presented out of context to create a false truth movement narrative?
edit on 6-5-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join